• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ArCSelkie37

Sep 10, 2018
I know lots of people have actually asked, but the replies have confused me.
So the start of the NTR route is the "Semen Bottle" EV, however in order to get that even you already need to be in "NE"/"NR" route. But what actually dictates what route you are on? Should i just spam events where Akane is on her own like the back alley one?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I know lots of people have actually asked, but the replies have confused me.
So the start of the NTR route is the "Semen Bottle" EV, however in order to get that even you already need to be in "NE"/"NR" route. But what actually dictates what route you are on? Should i just spam events where Akane is on her own like the back alley one?
I believe you have to get onto the NE route to activate it, which is just turn her into a pervert, so solo events like the alley one and the upper body one in venue east should do that, also helps to have the rotor unlocked by talking to her at night since having it turned on is the fastest way I found to get her excited.

ArCSelkie37

Sep 10, 2018
I believe you have to get onto the NE route to activate it, which is just turn her into a pervert, so solo events like the alley one and the upper body one in venue east should do that, also helps to have the rotor unlocked by talking to her at night since having it turned on is the fastest way I found to get her excited.
Many thanks my dude. I know H.H games are grindy, but i didn’t want to grind blind. Thanks for clarifying for me.

Jun 24, 2017
you get that route once you pass certain requirements, have you done the upper body scene in venue east, also are you looking in the right location, it's just above the bathrooms and you need enough excitement and must not be getting any attention.

Yep, I had done everything before I did any of the cheats. I even checked the event hint list, and the only requirement I was missing according to the game was that I wasn't on the right route yet, even though you need the event to do the route. So, I really don't know what triggered it.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Yep, I had done everything before I did any of the cheats. I even checked the event hint list, and the only requirement I was missing according to the game was that I wasn't on the right route yet, even though you need the event to do the route. So, I really don't know what triggered it.
NE or NR route, NE route is just high enough perversion.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is this game actually worth playing? I very much enjoyed the first one, skipped the second one for lacking NTR...

This thread has lots of complaints about the game, but is it still fun?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Is this game actually worth playing? I very much enjoyed the first one, skipped the second one for lacking NTR...

This thread has lots of complaints about the game, but is it still fun?
It is a fun game, a lot of the complaints are because the game is a sandbox with no direction or very little. I'd say it's more of a successor to 1 than 2, but it lacks a lot of structure and it doesn't tell you how to get into certain routes to unlock scenes.

Reactions: cyan101

JjoeV

Feb 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got this after doing the upper body event, turns out it was because I had the rotor on before hand and the game had taken it off automatically which caused this, went back to normal after putting the rotor back on but still creepy AF.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes