Shixyo

Nov 6, 2017
What's the difference between the two invite to toilet scenes? I found the one with the guy not too far left from the bathroom, but not the second one

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Sooo i dont get it... its only one ending? and the rest is just getting stuck at what you are?
(talking about Ending scenes)

shamil11

Sep 3, 2019
how do I raise strength and martial arts stats?
Male MC (alone, no Akane) needs to talk to guy working out in the park; do this at least 10 times, only once per day. Certain other skills and treasure chests found in the dungeon add to it, but the guy in the park is the easiest way.

On edit: what I originally said about the dungeon stuff is incorrect, dungeon buffs only seem to effect combat stats like hitpoints/agility/defence/attack/etc; strength & martial arts seem only to be the park workout guy.

Last edited:

shamil11

Sep 3, 2019
What's the difference between the two invite to toilet scenes? I found the one with the guy not too far left from the bathroom, but not the second one
I believe the 2nd toilet scene can only take place after clearing the events of the NTR route (the two bottles, the 1st invite to toilet by the pillar, the balcony, the hotel, and the pool). You get an email on Saturday morning (after telling the brother that you're going out alone) about somebody waiting for you in the cosplay venue restroom, and once excitement is high enough you can find an EV outside the restrooms on the far southeast area.

The event condition checker seems to confuse the two events and gives a misleading response about the 2nd event being ready when it's not--it needs to be triggered by the email before leaving for the venue. You can tell you have the right event because there's a group of guys for the 2nd one, rather than just the one guy (by the pillar) for the 1st.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
So I have Shame:0 Exposure:100 Popularity:100 H degree:15% H time:0 Confidence:133 and I still can't get her to go by herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: wotano

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I need help maybe Im totally dumb or missing somethin but Im at the first event with sister and should be taken pictures of her but Im not able to take a single picture. I tried every possible key on keboard and she it still sayin are gonna take the picture? How the hell are u supposed to take picture? Maybe Im missin somethin hard or the author just make this unsolvable puzzle. I cant end the event cos he s talkin abou how he cant take the picture yet. I dont really know what is goin on. It makes no fuckin sense at all. Like the frame is there and you can move it okay and how the hell are ya supposed to make the picture? Need help really bad.

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
I need help maybe Im totally dumb or missing somethin but Im at the first event with sister and should be taken pictures of her but Im not able to take a single picture. I tried every possible key on keboard and she it still sayin are gonna take the picture? How the hell are u supposed to take picture? Maybe Im missin somethin hard or the author just make this unsolvable puzzle. I cant end the event cos he s talkin abou how he cant take the picture yet. I dont really know what is goin on. It makes no fuckin sense at all. Like the frame is there and you can move it okay and how the hell are ya supposed to make the picture? Need help really bad.
That got me for a bit too. I figured out you can click on the camera at the top of the screen to take the picture as well. It let me get passed that part.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
That got me for a bit too. I figured out you can click on the camera at the top of the screen to take the picture as well. It let me get passed that part.
Oh okay :D Makes no sense but okay. This is the first game from HHWorks that makes me question my sanity.

Reactions: wotano

zerorazelaux

Jul 20, 2019
uhmmm ... , how can i get reset tools for route reset ? , oh yeah i play without cheat ver btw , is there another shop beside cosplay shop ??

surskit

May 6, 2017
So the action that wound up unlocking NR for me was going into Akane's room and groping her until i came. I also happened to get 10 martial arts and max stats for her.

Then i ruined it and got BE by doing the balcony scene and earning the BE route. That one wouldnt allow her to undress but still engage in some NR scenes

A4789

May 19, 2018
Is there anyway to reduce shame and increase other stats aside from groping her in her room? Also, how do I open touch menu? It said rubbing and rotor has been unlocked but I can't do anything aside from touching her. Maybe there's a specific place I need to click?

Reactions: Clowonada
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes