MailMeister

May 1, 2017
NTR events are avoidable simply by not going to the EV events. At the start of the game the protagonist asks his sister out and they start dating, so he partakes in her hobby. there are three routes, pure confession route, normal route, and NTR route.

Maybe a short explanation to the routes? I'm kinda lost tbh

Reactions: AzuraMeta

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Could you give the controls for stuff like opening the menu or taking the picture, like the other games from them im just pushing buttons and see what works. also how to change the stats like exposure and popularity stuff like that

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Maybe a short explanation to the routes? I'm kinda lost tbh
The routes depend on what you do, for the pure route you can only do things with the male protagonist, for the normal route you can mix them, NTR route simply fuck everything and everyone. You can chech with route you are on in the status menu at the bottom there are four [][][][], if they are blank you haven't entered a route, you can get LE, NE, BE, and NR. Believe that LE is confession end, NE is normal, BE is bad end which means she becomes a meat toilet, and NR is NTR. First few events you need to do is go to the cosplay venue the first time, and meet her after school to meet Ryo when you bring her to school to start the main gameplay. All events can be checked by pressing X to bring up the menu and going to the untranslated option which brings up another menu which allows you to check event requirements. I'll make a short post on what those are since they actually don't tell you until after the story, it just tells you whether what you are wearing is right or not, or if you meet the requirements for stats, and then where it occurs.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
The routes depend on what you do, for the pure route you can only do things with the male protagonist, for the normal route you can mix them, NTR route simply fuck everything and everyone. You can chech with route you are on in the status menu at the bottom there are four [][][][], if they are blank you haven't entered a route, you can get LE, NE, BE, and NR. Believe that LE is confession end, NE is normal, BE is bad end which means she becomes a meat toilet, and NR is NTR. First few events you need to do is go to the cosplay venue the first time, and meet her after school to meet Ryo when you bring her to school to start the main gameplay. All events can be checked by pressing X to bring up the menu and going to the untranslated option which brings up another menu which allows you to check event requirements. I'll make a short post on what those are since they actually don't tell you until after the story, it just tells you whether what you are wearing is right or not, or if you meet the requirements for stats, and then where it occurs.
Jesus christ... this should be added to the op tbh

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Quick walkthrough for events.
  • Upper body, Cosplay venue east, High Exposure/Popularity Alone
  • Yogurt Bukkake, Wearing Presidents Daughter, Venue South, High Exposure/Shame Together
  • Titty Fuck,First costume, Venue west, High Confidence/Shame Together
  • Step on with feet, Uniform(Red), Venue east, Confidence/shame Together
  • Limbo Limbo, Uniform(Black), Venue outside, Exposure/shame Together
  • Intercrual sex, Agami, Venue west, confidence/shame Together
  • With a semen bottle, venue south, popularity/exposure/shame Alone
  • In a ramune bottle, after semen bottle, presidents daughter, Venue outside, popularity/exposure/shame Alone
  • Invite to toilet, after semen bottle, Venue south, Exposure/shame Alone
  • At the point of being caught, get caught by thug in town don't rescue, naughtiness/shame Together
  • In the venue toilet, invite someone to toilet, H degree and exposed Alone
  • On the balcony, After Ramune bottle, at home on balcony, H Degree
  • In the hotel corridor, After ramune bottle, School Swimsuit, Venue outside, H Degree Alone
  • In the pool, After ramune bottle, Have Swimsuit, Pool, H Degree Alone
  • Turn on the rotor, Have maid clothes, Home(entrance), Confidence/Shame/Exposure Together
  • In the back alley, Knight clothes, In city alley, Shame/exposure/popularity Alone
Think that's all of them, confession END is the only other one.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Updated the patch to include some UI translation, specifically the slot machines, also update the translation to flow a bit better in the beginning. Main game is still being uploaded, because WIN10 took all my bandwidth to update. Also, learned that if you want an english name you can, just click the button to the left of the end button until it comes up with english letters. Enjoy.

Reactions: VermillioN

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks man! Great work on this series, I really appreciate you putting the effort into translating these games. Not sure what your process looks like but even if you're just doing edited MTL I'd say you do a much better job than the typical MTL translators.

Your text is absolutely readable and understandable. I don't find that it detracts from the game at all. Compare that with most MTL's which feel like they were written by someone studying ESL on LSD...

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
  • Yogurt Bukkake, Wearing Presidents Daughter, Venue South, High Exposure/Shame Together
  • In a ramune bottle, after semen bottle, presidents daughter, Venue outside, popularity/exposure/shame Alone
  • At the point of being caught, get caught by thug in town don't rescue, naughtiness/shame Together
  • In the hotel corridor, After ramune bottle, School Swimsuit, Venue outside, H Degree Alone
  • Turn on the rotor, Have maid clothes, Home(entrance), Confidence/Shame/Exposure Together
  • In the back alley, Knight clothes, In city alley, Shame/exposure/popularity Alone
On that first one, what does it mean by, "Upper Body"

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
On that first one, what does it mean by, "Upper Body"
It's the name of the event, Just the upper body I believe is the full event. you go up on a platform and meet a fan ad masturbate while talking, only showing your upper body,

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Thanks man! Great work on this series, I really appreciate you putting the effort into translating these games. Not sure what your process looks like but even if you're just doing edited MTL I'd say you do a much better job than the typical MTL translators.

Your text is absolutely readable and understandable. I don't find that it detracts from the game at all. Compare that with most MTL's which feel like they were written by someone studying ESL on LSD...
yeah, though my next project will actually have a development cycle unlike these games, so I can sit around fixing things that I notice in between uploads. I did fix a bit of the translation today, and the JS files got a bit of work.

Reactions: aifman7

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Mate do you got a 100% recollection save? thanks for the walkthrough

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sjeez, this game is a so aimless with its gameplay. Combining the right prefixes with locations and costumes. Plus your have to unlock scenes before you can do the next. Even then, you have to find some stuff to buy new costumes. Something with needles and haystacks.
Is there even an ending to it? Ah well. /rant

As simple as they often are, I quite enjoy those HH Works games, but this one is not one of them.
Thanks for sharing though. ^^

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Whe
When I downloaded it there was a full save (I assume) included already. enQUOTE="onur3, post: 2390153, member: 25958"]
Does anyone have %100 save
[/QUOTE]

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Whe
When I downloaded it there was a full save (I assume) included already. enQUOTE="onur3, post: 2390153, member: 25958"]
Does anyone have %100 save
[/QUOTE]
the only save that was included was one I had leftover from testing, it didn't have everything unlocked.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
what does it means "together/alone"?
is it to go alone, without the sister? then how can i get the sister to change the costumes when she's not with the MC? (for the event)
and where do i get the semen bottle?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
what does it means "together/alone"?
is it to go alone, without the sister? then how can i get the sister to change the costumes when she's not with the MC? (for the event)
and where do i get the semen bottle?
Alone means the sister alone, this unlocks after the first scene where you take your sister to see Ryo. she has to be alone for those scenes.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Sjeez, this game is a so aimless with its gameplay. Combining the right prefixes with locations and costumes. Plus your have to unlock scenes before you can do the next. Even then, you have to find some stuff to buy new costumes. Something with needles and haystacks.
Is there even an ending to it? Ah well. /rant
I like HH Works games but sadly the "needle in a haystack" method seems to be their standard. Flash Cycling was a really great exhibitionism game but I spent more time riding around that gigantically massive map in various states of undress trying to find the *one* NPC that would let you progress the game. They seem to really, really like making you work for the H-scenes or something.

Their art is great, I love the general concept of their games, and we definitely need more quality exhibitionism games, but they really need to figure out a way to clue players into how to progress the story in a way other than "go explore and hope for the best"

I feel like the Cos Ro games by comparison are pretty tame in that needle/haystack regard. Flash Cycling was really frustrating for me, even though I loved it.

Reactions: Furyous D and Loqic

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Alone means the sister alone, this unlocks after the first scene where you take your sister to see Ryo. she has to be alone for those scenes.
Where is the option for it? I had the ryo scene where after the first cosplay event, we went to his house but I didnt see any new option. Unless you mean just going by yourself and not taking her, but then how would you get her excitement up to do anything

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes