TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Am I missing something? I definitely don't have the mfa files with whatever I downloaded.
I was saying that I have the source files, and could redistribute them, if you or someone was dead set on modifying the game and had the ClickTeam Fusion software.

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone please tell us if the only place to buy is DLsite? On the page it doesn't say that it's a DLsite exclusive, but I can't find where else it is sold.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Did anyone notice that the gallery was missing the bathhouse scenes? They forgot to add the fully nude versions of each of the characters like from the bathhouse. Kinda sucks since you can use the enlarge feature on them because of that.

captainniles

Dec 5, 2018
The game doesn't save properly without Japanese locale unless you do this
Thank you for this. For whatever reason Locale emulator was not working for me on this game. I tried a few times with deleting the save, then restarting, and running locale emulator as admin, just nothing seemed to work.

but changing the encoding on the save file seems to have done the trick.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I know it's off topic but...

Does anyone know if the dev and his team are working on something new or are they going to take a year off and then start?

Seeing the Ci page there are no updates of any work and I have the doubt if the supposed project that they said years ago of a game of this type but with NTR and other elements such as management will ever come to light.

Reactions: ShezHex

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I know it's off topic but...

Does anyone know if the dev and his team are working on something new or are they going to take a year off and then start?

Seeing the Ci page there are no updates of any work and I have the doubt if the supposed project that they said years ago of a game of this type but with NTR and other elements such as management will ever come to light.
I havent seen anything at all. I even sent an email over a bug I discovered and heard nothing back. I think the team is just gone. Sucks as well since this is one of the best hentai games I have played along with their other game. Seems a waste to not do something else.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
It would be much better if instead of Z button, it was the ENTER button to confirm. Is there any way to change that?

Da Deep Web

Aug 3, 2022
Here's a save with the game fully rigged, the save.ini can be edited in Notepad so you can change your HP and your money, as well as your level if you know what specific thing is each thing

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This is a good game. Lots of things to do. initially didn't play it because of the cover but it hooked me for half the day.
Sucks that the censors are baked in...

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
If anyone is curious as to what they are making next it seems like they switched from the Scratch account to an account called
Masurao. No clue why but both the creators of this game are making a new game called Harem Rondo or something along those lines. Heres the link if anyones curious.

• Wow
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
If anyone is curious as to what they are making next it seems like they switched from the Scratch account to an account called
Masurao. No clue why but both the creators of this game are making a new game called Harem Rondo or something along those lines. Heres the link if anyones curious.
Wait, is Scratch?!
I could swear that MASURAO stopped making games, as his last work was from .

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Wait, is Scratch?!
I could swear that MASURAO stopped making games, as his last work was from .
Apparently? Both creators that worked on this game are now working on this new game. Really not sure why this is the case.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have had a lot of fun with this one, sometime back before the final.

As I remember I wound up using cheat engine some, to lock certain value's so I could advance faster.

Over all it was a lot of fun, but took quit a bit for me to get use to the interface, and movement control's.

I may have to re-try the final version, I assume it allows you to finally return home ?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes