PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
1689746083908.png
My favorite thing about this game is the look of realization every time you do something lewd. The face of "Wtf did i just--"

shadow11324

Mar 9, 2023
why can't i load my game? i already save my game the moment the game allow me to save. then i return to the title screen and i can't found the load button

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Any cheats for this?
Besides using cheat engine unless there is a CT cheat sheet.
I seem to remember using cheat engine, but did not have a table, but as I looked up the variable I would lock there value where needed, been a long time. (A table would be nice though)

I did find some looking in my game folder, THIS

as I understand it the save and lod or load won't appear is nto ran under japanese emulation.

In the root folder. Is Save.ini, plain text UTF8 Japanese. Can just edit it to give yourself more money etc.
ゴールド=999999

Maybe that will help a little, and you coulf look for values you have in the game and edit those as well, but might take trial and error, and a wise back up of the save.

I actually translated the save as a text file and using notepad++ i could use the line numbers to edit stuff in the save.ini.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BubblesTheAllMighty

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I seem to remember using cheat engine, but did not have a table, but as I looked up the variable I would lock there value where needed, been a long time. (A table would be nice though)

I did find some looking in my game folder, THIS

as I understand it the save and lod or load won't appear is nto ran under japanese emulation.

In the root folder. Is Save.ini, plain text UTF8 Japanese. Can just edit it to give yourself more money etc.
ゴールド=999999

Maybe that will help a little, and you coulf look for values you have in the game and edit those as well, but might take trial and error, and a wise back up of the save.

I actually translated the save as a text file and using notepad++ i could use the line numbers to edit stuff in the save.ini.
Undoubtedly one of the most helpful/informative replies i have gotten when asking about a cheat, that didn't end with Cheat Engine being the only solution given.
Thanks. I will give that a shot.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anyone mega or torrent? downloading 3gb through gofile will take years
CosmicAbduction-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: odynson and VroX

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
this is the best game from this dev, I forgot about it actually, and was wondering if the dev has any sort of blog. Wondering if they are going to make another game.

Update: found their ci en. They are NOT working on a new project :( It really sucks tho, I swear whenever a dev really makes a breakthrough on their games they always stop. It happens to all my fav devs. Above a damage tile is another dev that makes side scrollers and i think they are done developing as well :(

• Sad
Reactions: jttth

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
this is the best game from this dev, I forgot about it actually, and was wondering if the dev has any sort of blog. Wondering if they are going to make another game.

Update: found their ci en. They are NOT working on a new project :( It really sucks tho, I swear whenever a dev really makes a breakthrough on their games they always stop. It happens to all my fav devs. Above a damage tile is another dev that makes side scrollers and i think they are done developing as well :(
I think the dev (Scratch) is working with someone else or has a different ci en.

Working with come circle called Masurao? Or rebranded, idk the situation. The new game looks like it's going pretty slow.

Reactions: odynson and BodaC

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I think the dev (Scratch) is working with someone else or has a different ci en.

Working with come circle called Masurao? Or rebranded, idk the situation. The new game looks like it's going pretty slow.
Ah okay, How did u find that? Sad that it seems like they are going the VN type game route now tho. If it does end up being a sidescroller type game tho ima be stoked.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes