herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone have any recomendations for games with the same gameplay loop? (side scroller, walking around exploring and doing quests, ideally with no combat/"get sex scenes by being defeated")
The only game I can think of that is somewhat similar would be Summer Memories. If don't know that game, it doesn't have any walking around and therefore no real exploration but there is still a lot to discover and lots of quests to do. Instead of just day and night you have morning, afternoon, evening and night. Like Cosmic Abduction some of the characters only show up at certain times, most of them only at morning and afternoon, or after you reached a certain point in a questline. Also, unlike Cosmic Abduction, your time is limited to 30 days and it's almost impossible to finish everything in one playthrough. But you play as a shota and all girls except one are thick with huge tits.

buddytibo2

Jan 28, 2018
I may have missed it when skimming through. but i cant seem to get the futanari capsule? The maid is asking me to get it but no one i can talk to has it.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I may have missed it when skimming through. but i cant seem to get the futanari capsule? The maid is asking me to get it but no one i can talk to has it.
It's from one of the quests that the shut in girl gives you. I can't remember exactly but it's either walk around naked or masturbate I think.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
It's from one of the quests that the shut in girl gives you. I can't remember exactly but it's either walk around naked or masturbate I think.
You need to finish the quest for the robot who wants a dick first. For that of course talk to that robot to start the quest, then talk to the shut-in girl Lisa. You may need to talk to her several times, I'm not sure. She will tell you that you need to be able to masturbate before she can make a robo dick. For that go to the back alley, upstairs and all the way to the right. One of the guys will ask you to masturbate for him and once that happened you can masturbate anytime. Now go back to Lisa and talk to her, this will get you the robo dick and a vibrator.

To walk around naked you need to get your lust to level 3 then go to the bath house and talk to the big green guy. This will give you the option to walk around naked. Once you've done that go to Lisa again and she will give you the futanari capsule. Better save before you talk to her because there is a bug at that point in the game. If your stamina levels up after fucking her the game soft locks. If that happens load your save and do some stuff for your stamina until you leveled up and than talk to her. This quest doesn't give enough stamina xp to add a full level so if you just leveled up your are fine.

Dom0214

Jul 19, 2020
You are missing one of this five people's quest: the robo maid, the gang leader, the night club owner, the prostitution place and the shop!!!!, remember which one is and that's it!!!
i miss the night club one,but i dont know how to do

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Nice animation, makes the game worth while on it's own.

Know these guys did another game that's worth while but can't remember the name to save my life.

Jun 7, 2020
200 KB for fuckin seconds, those animations better be from another planet!!!

just kidding, they ARE from another planet hahaha *fuckin dies laughing*

• Haha
Reactions: TexOperator
Jun 7, 2020
if i remember a oldman in the park gives to u, after reach level 4 or above in something, yeah i just finish it, pretty free time...

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017

EpicWinger

Sep 7, 2020
Enjoyed playing through this one.

Just to point out Mega, Mediafire and Nopy links are broken at the moment for people looking to download.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Enjoyed playing through this one.

Just to point out Mega, Mediafire and Nopy links are broken at the moment for people looking to download.
Well NOPY is completely gone for anything, the service itself is shutdown

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes