PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
It's even better than that. Look at what you can see of MC's body posture in that picture. Looks like his upper body is turned to the left. So not only is he bending Catherine over a desk in class, I'd bet a dollar he's looking Rachel dead in the eye while he's doing it.
It could be... :unsure:

This is going to be a great update, covering 2 entire days and with a teaser like this - who knows just how much 'fun' the MC will have with Catherine!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
Just found Cosy Cafe a dew days ago, and was unable to stop reading until I hit the end of the latest update. Only 3 other games have claimed that level of interest from me: Eternum, Ripples, and Stormside. Though I believe that Cosy Creator's strength is in character creation. The back stories that explain Lucy's yandere-lite personality and Sarah's tsudereness is done in a way that is atypical to the standard copy paste styles of the tropes.
This brings me to my curiosity as to how Rachel will be handled. She acts the part of the prideful, radical feminist you can find anywhere in California or New York but I feel like there is something more under it all. I'm still organizing my thoughts on it, but she has the same vibe as a closeted homosexual kid yelling homophobic slurs due to fear and shame for what they really want. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Just found Cosy Cafe a dew days ago, and was unable to stop reading until I hit the end of the latest update. Only 3 other games have claimed that level of interest from me: Eternum, Ripples, and Stormside. Though I believe that Cosy Creator's strength is in character creation. The back stories that explain Lucy's yandere-lite personality and Sarah's tsudereness is done in a way that is atypical to the standard copy past styles of the tropes.
This brings me to my curiosity as to how Rachel will be handled. She acts the part of the prideful, radical feminist you can find anywhere in California or New York but I feel like there is something more under it all. I'm still organizing my thoughts on it, but she has the same vibe as a closeted homosexual kid yelling homophobic slurs due to fear and shame for what they really want. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
its obvious that Rachel is a closet whore
she's probably being raised in a super religious home or worst by an uptight single mother who are also pro feminist
hence it's about time she reveals herself as a total slut

still, it doesnt take away how annoying Rachel is from her designs and character
it would be different if someone as cute as Akira being in Rachel place

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
its obvious that Rachel is a closet whore
she's probably being raised in a super religious home or worst by an uptight single mother who are also pro feminist
hence it's about time she reveals herself as a total slut

still, it doesnt take away how annoying Rachel is from her designs and character
it would be different if someone as cute as Akira being in Rachel place
It's probably some daddy issue stuff like her dad cheated on her mom and whored around town and turned her mom into a man hater which then passed down to Rachel. Or her mom was such a simp for him that Rachel resented him for it. Either way, I bet she takes anal like a champ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
It's probably some daddy issue stuff like her dad cheated on her mom and whored around town and turned her mom into a man hater which then passed down to Rachel. Or her mom was such a simp for him that Rachel resented him for it. Either way, I bet she takes anal like a champ.
IIRC Cosy said it isnt because of her dad, no abuse or anything like that, but we will see

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
Speaking of troupes: we know that Lucy is a yandere variant and Sarah is a classic tsundere, what troupes do you think the other girls fall under? I'm still having an internal debate if Catherine is a form of himedere or something else.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Speaking of troupes: we know that Lucy is a yandere variant and Sarah is a classic tsundere, what troupes do you think the other girls fall under? I'm still having an internal debate if Catherine is a form of himedere or something else.
Victoria's a brat sub, she'll act out specifically so she can get extra punishment. Akatsuki's borderline kuudere. I don't really know enough of the weeb terms to describe the rest of the LIs with them though, they came up with too many of the damn words for me. We probably for the most part don't know the rest of the LIs enough to really label them.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Trope.

Troupe = is a group of people usually musicians or actors who like travel and perform together.

The story doesn't have roving bands of thespians.

Eta: fixing fuckin' typos, hoisted on my own petard.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Victoria's a brat sub, she'll act out specifically so she can get extra punishment. Akatsuki's borderline kuudere. I don't really know enough of the weeb terms to describe the rest of the LIs with them though, they came up with too many of the damn words for me. We probably for the most part don't know the rest of the LIs enough to really label them.

..have fun....

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
Trope.

Troupe = is a group of people usually musicians or actors who like travel and perform together.

The story doesn't have riving bands of thespians.
I always get those two words mixed up. I'm better at math than spelling.

Neko kuudere Akatsuki? LOL! But yes, there are too many dere's to keep track of.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020

..have fun....
Hey - no fair providing a definitive link for 'dere' types. (n) :p

I was going to make a few of my own and see if they took off on F95, you know a chance at seeing fame... :sneaky:

The chance to watch my creations spread across F95 and move into the mainstream lexicon... lies shattered...

Now there is no hope for getting credit for adding a new word to the urban dictionary, courtesy of an F95 origin...

So sad. :(

Oh wait - a new update - o_O (ADHD kicking in) - I'm out of here...

(5 minutes later - didn't I see a link on 'dere' types earlier. :unsure:)

Good Link BTW! (y)

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0
4.70 star(s) 178 Votes