Not complaining, just really funny
And im only on day 11

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
This game turn into the generic typical male fantasy real fuckin fast :KEK:
Not complaining, just really funny
And im only on day 11
I don't know if I have the 'typical' male fantasies but ...

I love finding an AVN with:

* A great story
* An MC who is not an idiot (despite Sarah's comments to the contrary ;))
* Attractive women who are each unique and have their own reasons for choosing not just the MC but a willingness to share him with other women who become friends and even a family of sorts
* Pacing that is not too fast nor too slow, in both the way relationships build and the way the story is playing out
* Watching a guy start with just his dream - of becoming a chef - and seeing him refuse to be derailed from his dream by school, women, and events

I don't know that I have found a better AVN in terms of the way an MC has a harem form around him organically.
He is a dominant male, but he does not dominate ruthlessly.
He listens to each of the women in his life and tries to encourage them/help them meet their needs.
He genuinely cares about each of the women who have become close to him - so much so that other women who are on the periphery note this and want this for themselves.

There is sexy time, but it is not throw away sex for the sake of showing that the dev can render sex scenes; the sex has a place in the story and occurs when the women and their relationship with the MC reach the point where physical intimacy is a natural part of how they communicate with each other.

My 18-year-old self (if he was the MC) would have not understood this and would have pushed for sex as part of very early intimacy - and he would have messed things up (I know I did a few times at least).

If I had to use a single word to describe the experience I enjoy with this AVN, I would use...

Cosy

Cheers!! :coffee:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

* A great story
* Attractive women who are each unique and have their own reasons for choosing not just the MC but a willingness to share him with other women who become friends and even a family of sorts
* Pacing that is not too fast nor too slow, in both the way relationships build and the way the story is playing out
* Watching a guy start with just his dream - of becoming a chef - and seeing him refuse to be derailed from his dream by school, women, and events

I don't know that I have found a better AVN in terms of the way an MC has a harem form around him organically.
He listens to each of the women in his life and tries to encourage them/help them meet their needs.
He genuinely cares about each of the women who have become close to him - so much so that other women who are on the periphery note this and want this for themselves.

There is sexy time, but it is not throw away sex for the sake of showing that the dev can render sex scenes; the sex has a place in the story and occurs when the women and their relationship with the MC reach the point where physical intimacy is a natural part of how they communicate with each other.

My 18-year-old self (if he was the MC) would have not understood this and would have pushed for sex as part of very early intimacy - and he would have messed things up (I know I did a few times at least).

If I had to use a single word to describe the experience I enjoy with this AVN, I would use...

Cosy

I mean it kinda is a typical male fantasy, just a really fucking good one. Don't see why the one guy's saying it like it's a bad thing though. Pretty sure most people are on this site to find ways to explore different fantasies.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021

* A great story

Cosy

So much all of this! Perfectly said.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I mean it kinda is a typical male fantasy, just a really fucking good one. Don't see why the one guy's saying it like it's a bad thing though. Pretty sure most people are on this site to find ways to explore different fantasies.
I think that it all depends on what is "typical". Certain fantasies are not technically typical (as in a majority of people have it), but may have a broad appeal. BDSM for example is not might be something that > 50% of all men on the planet would think they want to engage in, however, it might be something someone fantasizes about. Don't know .. maybe im being pedantic.

Reactions: shitass1001

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
Ah please dont intrepret it as a negative conotation. I flippin love the game. I was just sharing opinion. I too am a typical male

Portron

Oct 20, 2017
I love everything about this game. The Story, the characters, the setting. And the dev made and irresistably cute tsundere with Sarah. Hands down my favorite of the bunch, and i usually prefer ladies with more curves.

I have only two minor gripes that do zap my imersion a bit:
- First is the elbow textures like many have mentioned here.
- Second and more jarring for me is how some girls have hands that look like children hands in some erotic scenes. And i'm not talking loli level, but baby level of tiny hands.

Other than these minor things, i have absolutely no complains. Can't wait for the next update!

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I love everything about this game. The Story, the characters, the setting. And the dev made and irresistably cute tsundere with Sarah. Hands down my favorite of the bunch, and i usually prefer ladies with more curves.

I have only two minor gripes that do zap my imersion a bit:
- First is the elbow textures like many have mentioned here.
- Second and more jarring for me is how some girls have hands that look like children hands in some erotic scenes. And i'm not talking loli level, but baby level of tiny hands.

Other than these minor things, i have absolutely no complains. Can't wait for the next update!
Interesting, the hand thing never even occurred to me - they're mostly just default HS2 size, with a few (Lucy, Akatsuki, Sarah) being dropped down only a few percent.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
I've definitely noticed the hand thing as well but it only really feels noticeable when a girl puts their hand up to their face or something. I figured it was a HS2 thing and not an artistic choice so I never bothered to bring it up.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
i honestly was too focused on elbows i failed to see the hands. now i can't unsee

also wasn't there supposed to be an update?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
image_2024-07-28_133647990.png

"Hey guys, it's short dev log time!

As I'm sure most of you can guess, I'm still in the depths of the rendering process, so there isn't much interesting to report on. Since the last time I spoke to you all, I've completed another 400 renders, pushing the total finished over 1000 now. This also means I've finished the first of the two days (day 24), which came to 960 renders. Using that to estimate the rest of the update, I'm guessing I have around 800 left to go; but as long time followers will be aware, I have a bad habit of underestimating that number!

Given how much there is left to do, there will be at least one more dev log before the release, at which point I should be close enough to finally give you a more solid estimate for the release date. Until then, thank you for supporting me and Cosy Cafe, I appreciate it as always!

- Cosy Creator"

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes