DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Custom-Render-006-1.jpg

Hey guys, it's dev log time again!
First, I'll start by mentioning that the attached images are not from the update! They are a custom render kindly commissioned by one of you, and the commissioner was happy to share - so enjoy the Redhead Harem!
Right, on to the dev log. The big news this time is that I've finished writing 0.11! And also, it went way longer than anticipated again, with the single day update still coming to around 25,000 words... So much for my plan for a fast dev cycle this time!
Taking that into account, I'm looking at somewhere in the 1500-1600 render area again, which obviously will take some time. Still, the update will definitely come this year, I'm just not sure when. As usual, I'll try to give you a better deadline when I'm a little further along with the rendering.
Speaking of rendering, I have begun! I've finished the first few dozen, and also finished most of one of the two animated scenes already.
I've mentioned previously that this is a more slice-of-life update, which it is, but upon rereading it I realised that there really is quite a bit of character progression packed in there, as well as some pretty heavy emotional moments. I think it makes a nice contrast to the Founding Family heavy content of the previous update, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what you all think when it comes out!
Next, onto some slightly more frustrating news. This weekend marked the public release of version 0.10 on itch.io. The update looked to be doing fantastic for the first 20 hours or so, but then Itch's automod suspended my itch account for "spam" because I was replying to too many comments on the release, and put a link in one of them. Unfortunately that also delisted the game, killed the page, and removed it from the new release rankings.
To add to that, their support staff don't work weekends, so currently I'm just in limbo waiting for them to get back to me, and hopefully fix this. It sucks that it's gonna kill the growth I see from this update, but honestly, as long as they restore my account next week I can live with that. I'm just hoping it doesn't harm the game's performance and ranking on there long term.
I just wanted to let you all know what was going on in case any of you went on there and noticed the page was down - hopefully it should be fixed soon and doesn't turn into a major issue!
So, that about wraps it up for this dev log. As usual, I'll speak to you all again in a couple of weeks, and until then, thank you all for your support!
- Cosy Creator

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
View attachment 4083020

Hey guys, it's dev log time again!
First, I'll start by mentioning that the attached images are not from the update! They are a custom render kindly commissioned by one of you, and the commissioner was happy to share - so enjoy the Redhead Harem!

Right, on to the dev log. The big news this time is that I've finished writing 0.11! And also, it went way longer than anticipated again, with the single day update still coming to around 25,000 words... So much for my plan for a fast dev cycle this time!
Taking that into account, I'm looking at somewhere in the 1500-1600 render area again, which obviously will take some time. Still, the update will definitely come this year, I'm just not sure when. As usual, I'll try to give you a better deadline when I'm a little further along with the rendering.

Speaking of rendering, I have begun! I've finished the first few dozen, and also finished most of one of the two animated scenes already.

I've mentioned previously that this is a more slice-of-life update, which it is, but upon rereading it I realised that there really is quite a bit of character progression packed in there, as well as some pretty heavy emotional moments. I think it makes a nice contrast to the Founding Family heavy content of the previous update, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what you all think when it comes out!

Next, onto some slightly more frustrating news. This weekend marked the public release of version 0.10 on itch.io. The update looked to be doing fantastic for the first 20 hours or so, but then Itch's automod suspended my itch account for "spam" because I was replying to too many comments on the release, and put a link in one of them. Unfortunately that also delisted the game, killed the page, and removed it from the new release rankings.

To add to that, their support staff don't work weekends, so currently I'm just in limbo waiting for them to get back to me, and hopefully fix this. It sucks that it's gonna kill the growth I see from this update, but honestly, as long as they restore my account next week I can live with that. I'm just hoping it doesn't harm the game's performance and ranking on there long term.

I just wanted to let you all know what was going on in case any of you went on there and noticed the page was down - hopefully it should be fixed soon and doesn't turn into a major issue!

So, that about wraps it up for this dev log. As usual, I'll speak to you all again in a couple of weeks, and until then, thank you all for your support!

- Cosy Creator
Anyone want to decipher what the "pretty heavy emotional moments" are?

The first "I love you (too)" to Lucy? Maybe Vicky too? And maybe her father coming after her?

Certainly Misaki maybe coming face to face with the MC?

Something with the Kitten? Sarah? Hannah?

Thoughts?

vsvsx92

May 3, 2023
Anyone want to decipher what the "pretty heavy emotional moments" are?

The first "I love you (too)" to Lucy? Maybe Vicky too? And maybe her father coming after her?

Certainly Misaki maybe coming face to face with the MC?

Something with the Kitten? Sarah? Hannah?

Thoughts?
I'd guess the father comes, MC confronts the father, then MC has an emotional talk with Vicky and Lucy saying he loves them, or something like this

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I'd guess the father comes, MC confronts the father, then MC has an emotional talk with Vicky and Lucy saying he loves them, or something like this
That could be possible. That "I love you" to Lucy is overdue. Vicky should get one too soon. He is getting to be a "softie" after all.

The realization with Misaki is going to be heavy I think. Her getting out of her shell is going to be a huge turning point for her character. Not just being his "personal slut" but at school too. Her confidence should skyrocket knowing someone out there cares for her (in his own way)

.10 was a very big Sarah episode, so I don't think there will be much for her here. The Princess also got a lot of screen time. Maybe Hannah now?

You might be right when it comes to Vicky's father and the "I love yous" after that. Sounds logical.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vsvsx92

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
It's not canon but it makes for some Great fantasy material for the MC who has, with Alison's help, become Quite successful in his founding family endeavors...

I Loved the girlfriend chokers on All of the women, including not just Alison and Sarah, but also Hannah, Harriet and Lily.

That is a Redhead Bonanza if I ever saw one!! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes - it is non-canon, but this would make a Great floor to ceiling mural at the entrance to the redhead wing of the harem... :cool:

I also loved the blushing by Hannah, Harriet and Lily - where Alison is not blushing, she is standing with the MC, rocking that outfit.

Awesome redhead fun!

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Lily looks really good in those renders
She does, and I love that she is blushing here.

It is bit ironic as, from what I can see of Sarah's face, she is not blushing - which makes this for quite a turnaround for Sarah in view of where she is sitting and what she is wearing.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.70 star(s) 184 Votes