korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Everything went great until MC just became a train molester. Even though the teacher seems to like it, MC should have choice about it and not just become randomly a pervert.

Reactions: BlasKyau

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 2466286
Never let absurdity get in the way of the plot... lol
View attachment 2466288
...Shoes on the bed... particularly, shoes that have been in a commercial kitchen for hours... yuck...
Only barbarians don't take their shoes off at the door, much less the bedroom door. Like anyone with a functioning brain wants whatever you've been stepping in all day tracked through the house, or have the pebbles ALWAYS stuck in shoe tread scratch the living fuck outta floors.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
request if i may - is it possible to add option to change last name? while we still not that far into the game
kinda good dev tone - if MC have a last name - make it also changeable

Reactions: Konrad Simon

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
request if i may - is it possible to add option to change last name? while we still not that far into the game
kinda good dev tone - if MC have a last name - make it also changeable
I made it fixed originally because the restaurant used to be named after the MC's grandfather when he owned it, and I thought I might want to make in-game assets (signs etc) with the restaurant's name on them, but I never ended up doing that. I'll certainly think about making it changeable - it shouldn't be that hard, I just need to be sure it won't cause me story problems in the future.

Reactions: Danv

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Man this game is great so far man!

Like the LIs so far and the harem taking shape already with established roles and all.

Great Lis so far, especially Lucy.

She gives off cuckqueen vibes, I am hoping for that!

Can never go wrong with a cuckqueen in a harem game. :love:

Like been a while since I played a VN with so much content with just 2 releases.

Mad man.

Keep it up man, You got something with this one. ;) (y)

686ED519-884B-4897-A86F-757651F4AED6.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
can you chose your LI`s or? (headmistress gives a forced vibe like you either accept or schooldays living hell)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
the longer i play i got more and more forced LI`s vibe
" In Cosy Cafe you will develop romantic and increasingly sexual relationships with a number of girls." i thought this means getting Points but i think it wasn´t that what it means?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ok only thumbs down i'll give so far and this is on my own opinion, others may not care so much but scene filler/Background characters need putting in.. the hologram like or mannequin dolls that fill VNs ruin good looking scenes and there are plenty of rendering tools and assets out there to allow you to add these type of REAL looking people to scenes even on a low budget..
Aside from that i like the rendered characters and that the mc isnt a push over.. Cafe/Restaurant wise.. i'm not far enough into it to judge or comment but if its not already planned a game called Lust Academy did something cafe related that might be a fun addition if you add a currency function by having a optional mini game where a food order of say 4 items would be listed and you had to memorise them and pick them from the restaurant available items to complete the order and make the sale..
ie - Items shown - Coke bottle, Burger, Salad plate, Ice cream bowl... then you have to input the correct order from a next menu of possible items.. receiving a tip if fully done right..
This could also apply to a shopping trip where you need to resupply the restaurant items or make upgrades

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
to dev 1 additional piece of request for this title.. more music even if its generic.. felt like the same tune most of the time.. a bit of variance would be good and more than just the piano piece.. doesnt have to be the mass used stuff from other VNs but most of that is still nice even if often heard

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
to dev 1 additional piece of request for this title.. more music even if its generic.. felt like the same tune most of the time.. a bit of variance would be good and more than just the piano piece.. doesnt have to be the mass used stuff from other VNs but most of that is still nice even if often heard
There are already 10 bgm tracks in the game, with each place having it's own dedicated music, and aditional tracks for night/sexy time/working etc. If I add more I'd have to stop each location having a theme-tune, so to speak, so I'm not sure.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes