Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I said looks insecure. Just like insisting that there are no other males in the game because it makes them uncomfortable, some people are concerned, nee obsessed, with making sure their LIs leave each other alone because the players in question see that as some form of NTR.

I didn't say that was your motivation, just that we see it so often from fragile egos that it's hard not to appear such.
Everyone has their preferences, I don't mind answering questions about these things even if I've answered them before - I don't think that makes them fragile or insecure.

Stargsam

Sep 13, 2021
Ngl thought this game resembles waifu academy after the train scene especially, but this seems to have taken a different route. Just keep updating with new content at regular intervals and we will be golden.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Finally got around to this one, I don't usually read many kinetic novels, they're usually boring or uninspired, but I read nothing but good things about this one and the premise and the previews really intrigued me.

I certainly don't regret it, this was soooo good, I loved it from start to finish, and it left me wanting more, and since 0.5 will be out fairly soon I won't have to wait long. :D

Lucy is easily (by a wide margin) the cutest and sweetest character in any AVN/KN on this entire website, my god she must be protected and cared for always. :giggle:

Also this is one of my favorite maledom games for sure, while also being super cozy and perversely wholesome.

See ya in 0.5! :cool:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Cosy Creator pls change the shape of cock. It is so irritating, love yout work
maxresdefault.jpg

Well you see, going back and changing every render with his dick in it would take a lot of time for something that I've only seen YOU complaining about, so needless to say your request is unreasonable. (Unless you just want them to change the shape of it going forward which ruins the consistency of the game over something that's not even a problem for most of us)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 2880740

Well you see, going back and changing every render with his dick in it would take a lot of time for something that I've only seen YOU complaining about, so needless to say your request is unreasonable. (Unless you just want them to change the shape of it going forward which ruins the consistency of the game over something that's not even a problem for most of us)
People on these forums holy shit....

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE and Dragon59

lejaxfzone

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 2880740

Did I say change all the previous version? No, I didn't. He can change in the next updates. I don't understand why people trying to start an argument. I love this VN. So as I am a fan I just want to make a suggestion. Also, you may not notice but he is changing it over the updates. Game's graphics, girl's parts good and realistic but not MC's penis. I did not say game is ruined. Anyway, learn to show respect people's thoughts. Normaly I don't make any suggestion or etc. But I love this work and I want it to be greater. People improve themselves with these kind of suggestion. Also, why my request is unreasonable?

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey there.
First up i have to agree somewhat with the "bad" looking dick although its not really an issue for me. Would prefer a better look going forward but my rating for this game wont change either way.

As for why i am posting here: I gotta give a HUGE thumbs up for Cosy Creator here. This is by far one of the best dominant/assertive MC i have ever seen. He is not a douchebag, asshole or abusive. He is just naturally dominant and caters to the degree of submissiveness/kinkiness his girls like and want(even if they dont completely realise it yet). Absolutely stellar character writing! All the characters feel realistic (even though we all know it wouldnt happen like that in reality) and their decisions make sense to me. Rachel is annoying at first but shortly after she just becomes funny. The relationship pacing also feels very good even though its faster than other AVN/KN but i like that a lot bc i often get annoyed at how slowly some games progress their relationships.(feels artificially elongated for no apparent reason) The fact that the LIs have a "hidden" aspect to their personality is just genius, since it is very realistic for we all wear masks in our daily life that if they come down only for those we trust/love. The Wold building is good for what this game is. There is not much need to go into more depth except maybe how it is legally possible for the founding family head to have multiple wives.( but maybe thats just me or they just abuse their power over the law/community)
This game is quickly shaping up to be one of my favs along with Harem Hotel, Once in a lifetime, eternum, summerside, oppai odyssey, etc.
Already cant wait for the next update. keep up the stellar work man.

Cheers

Last edited:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Did I say change all the previous version? No, I didn't. He can change in the next updates. I don't understand why people trying to start an argument. I love this VN. So as I am a fan I just want to make a suggestion. Also, you may not notice but he is changing it over the updates. Game's graphics, girl's parts good and realistic but not MC's penis. I did not say game is ruined. Anyway, learn to show respect people's thoughts. Normaly I don't make any suggestion or etc. But I love this work and I want it to be greater. People improve themselves with these kind of suggestion. Also, why my request is unreasonable?
I'm not sure how much I can do about the dick. The shape is pretty much fixed because it needs to work with animations, but I'll look for better textures if I can - I do agree the current one looks inferior to the improved female graphics, but asset developers put much more effort into the girls than the guys (can't really blame them :LOL: ), so I don't know if I'll find anything better.

I'm glad you like the game!

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I'm not sure how much I can do about the dick. The shape is pretty much fixed because it needs to work with animations, but I'll look for better textures if I can - I do agree the current one looks inferior to the improved female graphics, but asset developers put much more effort into the girls than the guys (can't really blame them :LOL: ), so I don't know if I'll find anything better.

that's why Japanese game censors dicks, take Rance series its just a bendy icepop or something similar

• Haha
Reactions: Cosy Creator

lejaxfzone

Mar 1, 2022

thx you for your hard work again. This is what I was trying to say. Girls are right now one of the most realistic I've ever seen but that dick is not much. But if it comes to choice I can't blame asset developers either:D Also, thx for listening. I can't wait to see how will story go through

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator
Apr 26, 2023

For Honey Select 1 there is a mod named "Hot Dog", which looks very good. Maybe its available for Honey Select 2 by now...

:BootyTime:

PS: It probably is. I think eternum uses it iirc.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes