Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
nah, it's kinda eh because Rachel is just like any other Karen
the only way it will work and feels smooth is that Rachel is a closet nymphomaniac while she doesnt realised it as she grew up in a strict catholic home
remember her peeping events?
her inner voice kinda tame and so was her reaction during that incident...
i dont believe the author would leave out such a juicy character development at that scene
so it's more logical that Rachel doesnt realised her inner masochist slutty self yet
and that scene was the trigger for her to exploits her true self

nah, that's kinda disallowed
dont forget MC detest Rachel and so was his promised to his girls
so you should think of taming Rachel unless you're enslaving her
because that puts her at a lower level than your harems and it still shows you care for your girls more
Plus, MC doesnt gave shit of hiding from Rachel
so all in all, you cant have the same abusive family plot again in same story
lol
Wasnt it Mika or whatever he promised not to date? Victoria's former friend and Lucy's bully

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
It'll be a few days yet. I've just finished rendering, but the count was way higher than I expected (as usual) coming in at over 1300, so I'm a little behind.
Although that'd make for a great christmas present, I'll wait patiently for a few more days like a good kid.

Cosy updates always make my day. Can you share a bit what the incoming update will be focusing on?

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
It'll be a few days yet. I've just finished rendering, but the count was way higher than I expected (as usual) coming in at over 1300, so I'm a little behind.
Take your time,the reason it went over is due to dedication
so do it with your own pace
we dont wanna risk a burnout for such a lovely novel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant wait for the foreshadowing threesome
in fact, time to make hannah to be actually confident of herself and save her from the upcoming piggy old man

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I decided to try this game yesterday. OMG :eek:, it has the potential to surpass "Ecchi Sensei", I don't know if the MC will be able to surpass the number of girls in "Ecchi Sensei" in terms of harem. Fantastic game... Congratulations! (y)
In terms of writing I think this one already easily surpassed Ecchi Sensei, and I hope that it never gets nearly the amount of "love interests". Part of what makes Cozy Cafe special is that each character is given plenty of time to get development, that kind of thing isnt possible when you have love interests in the 15+'s

Takennn

Feb 15, 2019
New update out when upload I NEEED the the next part this game too good. One of the few I actually play every update of.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Version 0.7 is now available for early access on Patreon!

It's the biggest update yet, containing an additional 23,000 words, 1313 renders, and 11 videos.

It will be released publicly, for free, on January 27th.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I decided to try this game yesterday. OMG :eek:, it has the potential to surpass "Ecchi Sensei", I don't know if the MC will be able to surpass the number of girls in "Ecchi Sensei" in terms of harem. Fantastic game... Congratulations! (y)
i believe in terms of good story, it already surpasses most VN we can get
only something like Eternum which have a much bigger plots is on a different scale
or Ripple with it's theme so they're great on its own level

In terms of writing I think this one already easily surpassed Ecchi Sensei, and I hope that it never gets nearly the amount of "love interests". Part of what makes Cozy Cafe special is that each character is given plenty of time to get development, that kind of thing isnt possible when you have love interests in the 15+'s
pretty sure we knew how many LI we're getting
Lucy and Victoria
girls from each founding family, Sarah, Hannah + Alison
Akatsuki, her sister and cousin teacher
that silver hair girl, imagine being Brian's sister
and Rachel, the exhibitionist masochist potential slave if we can count her being a genuine slave than a troll
we get around 10 atm...

Version 0.7 is now available for early access on Patreon!

It's the biggest update yet, containing an additional 23,000 words, 1313 renders, and 11 videos.

It will be released publicly, for free, on January 27th.
now to wait for leaks...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
i believe in terms of good story, it already surpasses most VN we can get
only something like Eternum which have a much bigger plots is on a different scale
or Ripple with it's theme so they're great on its own level

pretty sure we knew how many LI we're getting
Lucy and Victoria
girls from each founding family, Sarah, Hannah + Alison
Akatsuki, her sister and cousin teacher
that silver hair girl, imagine being Brian's sister
and Rachel, the exhibitionist masochist potential slave if we can count her being a genuine slave than a troll
we get around 10 atm...

now to wait for leaks...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
There will be no leaks, the creator himself is sitting here

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
He has to go shopping to fill the cupboards, put gas in the car, pay bills and computer maintenance, etc. Even though I'm very excited to play this update, I can understand that it's a business just like any other, where there's a financial investment and a time investment.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah I hope everyone does him a solid and holds back on leaking this update. They've been engaged with us and taking feedback here which a lot of devs don't do. I've got a huge backlog of h-games and I'm sure a few of us do as well we can delve into in the meantime. Plus that steam sale is going on right now and I've got shiny new things to play anyhow. :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes