HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
OK, I admit I am still early in the game, but where is the logic, toxic feminity is a cunt and hated, and ginger gnome is a cunt and loved.
actions, rachel actually actively disrupts the MC
Sarah is just a tusnderre and is insecure about her body so gets angry when her height or boob size is a subject in conversation

Reactions: fraazx and Lerd0

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Welp, look, I've read and listened to lots of stories with this kind of situation alone (I'm talking about a good 100,000 at least), antagonist Waifu turned out to be good, she repented, helped behind the scenes, etc etc etc, so I can predict this kind of stuff fairly well, believe it or not, and it does get boring predicting stuff.

With that being said, for Rachel, there is just something about her that really rubs me the wrong way. Objectively, she's not the worst I've seen, both physically and personality, and hell I even liked some of the worst by plot twists, but something inside of me really doesn't like her and no one can convince me otherwise except for the game dev.

Oh, and mordred, that's a lot of assumptions right there on Rachel while for Pax, your words really gives off trying to guilt tripping into giving Rachel a chance instead of her earning it.

This isn't a flame or toxic towards the dev BTW, just me giving my thoughts as a fan and writer myself
Your feelings are your own but...

My post is not about a guilt trip.

I neither like nor trust Rachel at this point in the story.

However, based on how Cosy has written other complex female characters (Hannah and Catherine for example), there could be a way forward for her to redeem herself.

I simply spoke of several scenarios that support this idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty women, harem building, school politics and the looming threat of Mrs. Russell... - IMO - all the makings for a grand story!

Cheers!! :coffee:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Your feelings are your own but...

My post is not about a guilt trip.

I neither like nor trust Rachel at this point in the story.

However, based on how Cosy has written other complex female characters (Hannah and Catherine for example), there could be a way forward for her to redeem herself.

I simply spoke of several scenarios that support this idea.

Pretty women, harem building, school politics and the looming threat of Mrs. Russell... - IMO - all the makings for a grand story!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Never claimed your words to be guilt tripping and I apologize for the alluding in that case.

And yeah, again like I said before, I can see lots of ways for Rachel to redeem herself and all that jazz, but as long as my feeling still persist, I don't care.

Yep, a grand story in the making indeed. Hopefully it doesn't crash and burn like so many others...

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Holy crap cosy is a one-man army, 24k words in a bit over a month? Never seen a vn author be this hardworking.

Edit: Holy crap (once again), I just realized that this vn is now longer that the Silmarillion (which is about 130k words)

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomguy3478

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Maybe it just the lighting, and the pink eye liner, but almost looks like she on drugs or something.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Big shout out to the dev. I started playing with 0.7 and was very impressed with how much had been made when it was still relatively new. And the dev has only increased the workflow it seems. I waited till 0.9 was out so I could get more content with 0.8 and 0.9 combined, but I don't know if I'll have the patience to do that again. The character interactions and story overall are so prime. Plus the dynamics between current and future LI are great. Not to mention the lewd scenes themselves. Stumbling on this vn has turned me into a supporter for future updates, keep it up man

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Oh, and mordred, that's a lot of assumptions right there on Rachel while for Pax, your words really gives off trying to guilt tripping into giving Rachel a chance instead of her earning it.

This isn't a flame or toxic towards the dev BTW, just me giving my thoughts as a fan and writer myself
I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinion. I read through my post again, and my only assumption was that if Rachael was nicer to the MC (in private) people would like her more. The rest was based on the story, what the Dev had said about where the story is going.

Enjoy.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Been meaning to check this one out for a while and finally got around to it. Great game, A+++ will keep playing future updates. It's ticking all of my boxes.

Hot redheads? Check
BDSM? Check
Harem so I only have to play once and not waste my time with multiple playthroughs? Check
Hot teacher character(s)? Check
Pregnancy (in the future anyway)? Check
Spelling and grammar don't seem like the story was written in Russian and then passed once through Google Translate? Check

Do I love every character so far, no. But the devs writing is good so far and I trust that he can make them more likeable. I really disliked Sarah at first but I've come around on her, no reason the same can't happen with Catherine or even Rachel although that one is going to take some serious writing gymnastics.

My only real gripe with the game at this point is that the sex scenes are still heavily focused on hand and mouth stuff even with the girls he's had actual sex with. I get that things are supposed to escalate over time but having sex with Lucy once and then more than a week of in game time passing without them doing it again even once is weird. Akatsuki giving oral 3 times in one day without anything else happening is weird. The pacing of the actual plot is great and is building up at a speed that seems not too fast and not too slow but the pacing of the sexual content just feels off, it seems like in a game with this many words already there should be more intense things happening than blowjobs and handjobs.

Jun 4, 2022
Regardless of peoples feelings about Rachel's characteristic, one thing to remember is that MC desires control: he has had little control over his life lately, besides his girls and the cafe to a point, and now one of the obstacles of his wanting control has been caught, so MCs life will get a little better.

For as much as Rachel hasn't been much of a pain in the ass, she has always been antagonistic and tried to divide him and the girls - that will be gone now.

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
Just need to be 'cosy' with Lucy, she is the only light at the end of the tunnel on this story.

Lucy brings everything together.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinion. I read through my post again, and my only assumption was that if Rachael was nicer to the MC (in private) people would like her more. The rest was based on the story, what the Dev had said about where the story is going.

Enjoy.
Still, you assume there's going to be like a dark backstory about Rachel (as long as it hasn't happened yet, it's still assumption since there is a chance of being changed), Akatsuki and Rachel are similar to each other when the only similarity is that they were/are hiding something, and like you said, if people would like her more if she was nicer to the MC in private. But welp, you are entitled to your own opinion, just like mine and how I saw yours

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I'm betting there's no dark backstory for Rachel. I think she just fantasizes about rape and feels ashamed about it and her personality is her way of overcompensating way too hard in the opposite direction. I could be wrong but right now that's my read on her. Her purpose is probably to explore the consensual noncon aspects of BDSM.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes