Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
there is a compressed version, just have to look for it. Also don't beg in the game thread for one, there is an appropriate thread for compression requests, do it there.
I never knew that! Just in case it comes up in the future, where would I find that thread?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I never knew that! Just in case it comes up in the future, where would I find that thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-3-0.176210/ ... this is where you request compressed versions for all games. Also as a FYI - they are cracking down on posting compressed versions in the first post, so when a game gets a request, the game compressors download it, and compress it, and upload the new files, and post the links in the game thread. So you have to use search, since it is not allowed on the main post anymore.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-3-0.176210/ ... this is where you request compressed versions for all games. Also as a FYI - they are cracking down on posting compressed versions in the first post, so when a game gets a request, the game compressors download it, and compress it, and upload the new files, and post the links in the game thread. So you have to use search, since it is not allowed on the main post anymore.
Thanks much!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
See I can understand that, and my assumption was just that, an assumption. I clearly don't know what Cosy has planned for her yet, but I am pretty sure she is going to get some sort of redemption and part in the story aside from her current role. If she stays as is, I'd lean more into hating her too, and may even join in for wanting to see her written out.... But I don't think that will happen.

And it may not have come through (I suck at putting thoughts to words), I wouldn't want to see her be just a thing for the MC for an extended period, but it's been pretty clear that at least 1 of the girls wants to see the MC basically "break" her, and I could see her ending up in her role (Which would be ultimately, as part of the group).

TL : DR - I suck at words, Didn't intend to imply Rachel as JUST being some sort of slave toy or anything, just breaking the toxic mentality she has built up in her head, and joining.
Lol you very well know what kind of breaking that 1 girl actually wants to be done to Rachel. I too am in the same boat.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Kill Rachel, behead Rachel, roundhouse kick Rachel into the concrete, slam dunk Rachel into the trash can, crucify Rachel, defecate into Rachel food, launch Rachel into the sun, stir fry Rachel in a wok, toss Rachel into active volcanoes, urinate into Rachel gas tank, Judo throw Rachel into a wood chipper, twist Rachels heads off, report Rachel to the IRS, karate chop Rachel in half, curb stomp Rachel, trap Rachel in quicksand, Crush Rachel in the trash compactor, liquify Rachel in a vat of acid, eat Rachel, dissect Rachel, exterminate Rachel in the gas chamber, stomp Rachel skull with steel-toed boots, cremate Rachel in the oven, lobotomize Rachel, fprce Rachel into numerous abortions, grind Rachel fetuses in the garbage disposal, drown Rachel in fried chicken grease, vaporize Rachel with a raygun, kick Rachel down the stairs, feed Rachel to alligators, slice Rachel with a katana.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Kill Rachel, behead Rachel, roundhouse kick Rachel into the concrete, slam dunk Rachel into the trash can, crucify Rachel, defecate into Rachel food, launch Rachel into the sun, stir fry Rachel in a wok, toss Rachel into active volcanoes, urinate into Rachel gas tank, Judo throw Rachel into a wood chipper, twist Rachels heads off, report Rachel to the IRS, karate chop Rachel in half, curb stomp Rachel, trap Rachel in quicksand, Crush Rachel in the trash compactor, liquify Rachel in a vat of acid, eat Rachel, dissect Rachel, exterminate Rachel in the gas chamber, stomp Rachel skull with steel-toed boots, cremate Rachel in the oven, lobotomize Rachel, fprce Rachel into numerous abortions, grind Rachel fetuses in the garbage disposal, drown Rachel in fried chicken grease, vaporize Rachel with a raygun, kick Rachel down the stairs, feed Rachel to alligators, slice Rachel with a katana.
You don't have to soft-pedal it here; tell us how you really feel about her.

Feb 11, 2022
Jokes on you, I'm into that.....:BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes