Jul 31, 2021
I'm very much in the camp of hating Rachel but I don't think treating her as an object would sit well with me either. I just want her to finally get told off for good at the least so the MC can be left alone. Granted that scare with the MC mentioning cops might be the single best moment of her finally getting the spook I wanted.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
See the reason I can't truly hate Rachel is that her underlying cause is just, like feminism is a good thing, she's just gotten it so toxic and twisted that she will never do any good for anyone, only harm to everyone around her including herself.

She's like if someone was raised on "don't do drugs" but got it so twisted and extreme that they refuse to take any medication because medications are drugs, and drugs are bad. Drugs are so bad that people taking medications must be bad people.

As horrible as she is to people, us and our girls included, I still see her as a victim of abuse and neglect herself.

Jul 31, 2021
See the reason I can't truly hate Rachel is that her underlying cause is just, like feminism is a good thing, she's just gotten it so toxic and twisted that she will never do any good for anyone, only harm to everyone around her including herself.

She's like if someone was raised on "don't do drugs" but got it so twisted and extreme that they refuse to take any medication because medications are drugs, and drugs are bad. Drugs are so bad that people taking medications must be bad people.

As horrible as she is to people, us and our girls included, I still see her as a victim of abuse and neglect herself.
I agree with that mate, she seems like she is indeed a victim of the environment she was likely raised in but I just for the life of me can't bring myself to like her at all. I definitely can sympathize if that's the direction cosy is going to take her character, and hate might of been too strong of a word on my part.

I just don't think I'll ever be able to look at an individual who would say the shit she's said in a positive manner to put it lightly. Usually the proper response would be to avoid people like her like the plague which is what the MC has been trying to do and then she breaks in to his home on top of it all. Insane behavior.

She could turn out to be a peach if her defenses weren't so high I've no doubt but there's always going to be the image of that nagging extremist at the back of my mind that was hellbent on wanting to ruin the MC's life no matter what. Redemption Arc or no she's forever going to be on my shit list. :LUL: Cheers.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022

See I can understand that, and my assumption was just that, an assumption. I clearly don't know what Cosy has planned for her yet, but I am pretty sure she is going to get some sort of redemption and part in the story aside from her current role. If she stays as is, I'd lean more into hating her too, and may even join in for wanting to see her written out.... But I don't think that will happen.

And it may not have come through (I suck at putting thoughts to words), I wouldn't want to see her be just a thing for the MC for an extended period, but it's been pretty clear that at least 1 of the girls wants to see the MC basically "break" her, and I could see her ending up in her role (Which would be ultimately, as part of the group).

TL : DR - I suck at words, Didn't intend to imply Rachel as JUST being some sort of slave toy or anything, just breaking the toxic mentality she has built up in her head, and joining.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
all ima say is the way my mind works (im on the spectrum and have A.D.D) and when faced with endings like this im decent at predicting the outcome
My personal thought is the person who stole Hannah's book. They gave it to a founding member family member (for a favor), and they will have claim to the MC's the favor. So it could be Brian's mom, could be Catherine's parents, the Hamiltons, or Gilberts. That's my guess.

• Hey there
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I didn't see Akatsuki as cunty/bitchy she was torn between loyalty to family and a new lover, nor for that matter with the all were cunty, Vicky wasn't nor do I think Alison was either, maybe a bit cold manipulative, nor is Hanna cunty or bitchy.

Rachel is for sure a cunt, and Cat and Sarah are bitchy.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is more of a thought for the long-term - when the MC gets formally married to a founding family daughter.

I wonder if that founding family will embrace the concept of the dowry for the bride to be - as a matter of showing the 'value' that their daughter brings to her new husband (and that founding families hoped for ally on the council)?

This could create a bit of a competition to see who gives the 'best' dowry - given that the MC will have wives from the other four founding families (I'm counting Elizabeth Russell here) - which founding family wants to be shown as cheapskates, after all...

(I realize that, at present, Catherine's family is all but owned by Sarah's father, so that leaves 3 founding families with the means to compete in the dowry offered with their daughter.)

I don't know if Cosy will tell the story out this far into the future, but it struck me as another aspect of the founding families and their interrelationships/competitions with each other.

I think we will see the beginnings of the 'value' of favors from founding families in the aftermath of the upcoming Tuesday council vote where the MC will oppose every vote by Hannah's father.

It will take a few episodes for the 'favor effect' to begin to play out - likely taking us up to Friday or into the weekend - but it will be an interesting 'spice' to add to the main course of the time the MC spends with his women and how they further meld into the beginning of his harem. :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Almost every girl apart from Lucy started off mega cunty.
:unsure:
sure Vicky is a bitch at the start but she changed pretty fast
for Cathrine & rachel it fits, but the rest not so much

Sarah is a tsundere some people find it the same but it isn't
Akatsuki i'd say is just socially awkward
Hannah wasn't a cunt at all she's just a daddy's girl
Allison isn't a cunt nor was she, she's just a practical girl
(miss)Misaki takamura again no cunt
Akari again not someone i'd say is a cunt
Elizabeth seems like a fiery playful girl maybe in a confrontation she might seem like a bitch but she'd be closer to vicky in that regard then rachel or cathrine

These girls are the Main Love interests, we get 1 more girl to be introduced as a MLI which will lead to the 12 girl harem at end +side girls (assuming all MLI end up in the harem and stay there)

Most girls who act like cunts are from brian's group and aren't LI's
The only 2 side characters which are female and not a cunt are lily (Sarah's mom) and Annebelle (confirmed Side LI)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Vicky wasn't bitchy she was on the rag, it was like 2 minutes of the story she was a bit mean, big fucking difference between that and Rachel.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Vicky wasn't bitchy she was on the rag, it was like 2 minutes of the story she was a bit mean, big fucking difference between that and Rachel.
nah she was just part off brian's group ,mainly a image thing i'd guess
to moment she needed a job and that required her to stop, it stopped (mostly, she's still bitchy at times but it isn't seen as a negative anymore by most people)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
nah she was just part off brian's group ,mainly a image thing i'd guess
to moment she needed a job and that required her to stop, it stopped (mostly, she's still bitchy at times but it isn't seen as a negative anymore by most people)
Yeah because she is just feisty.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah because she is just feisty.
in a way yeah, personally i think she's just seeking validation mainly (that scene where the MC ignores her and she goes super needy is the best reference to why i get that idea) Hannah & Elisabeth seem to fit the Feisty/playfull vibe more

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
in a way yeah, personally i think she's just seeking validation mainly (that scene where the MC ignores her and she goes super needy is the best reference to why i get that idea) Hannah & Elisabeth seem to fit the Feisty/playfull vibe more
Well yeah, her old friends group were probably just friends for status, not actually caring, so makes sense finely having someone who cares for her she would be a bit needy.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes