Jan 12, 2022
It just hit me: Another possibility for who wins the lottery would be that kid who's father needs a lawyer. That would be elegant as hell.
The only problem I can see with that is, that as far as we know, there actually isn't anything that the MC can do about that. Like he isn't rich and he doesn't really have connections like that yet. That's pretty much what he told that guy in the first place.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
The only problem I can see with that is, that as far as we know, there actually isn't anything that the MC can do about that. Like he isn't rich and he doesn't really have connections like that yet. That's pretty much what he told that guy in the first place.
But it could be used to get the MC talking to the other families, and try to exchange some favors in-order to solve that guys problem. I don't remember the exchange off the top of my head, but I'm sure it could be written in such a way to force the MC into some interactions.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
You really care about this random throwaway NPC?
Regardless of whether he is a throwaway or not, this is what happens in game threads, people tend to theorize about what's going to come.
Keep in mind that due to how the story is made, only characters who might have some (even miniscule) effect on the story are characters who have models, and this "throwaway NPC" has a model, there is a chance he will come back. That lady who got the flier from lucy could win for all we know, Theorizing is part of the fun of being in a game forum.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Regardless of whether he is a throwaway or not, this is what happens in game threads, people tend to theorize about what's going to come.
Keep in mind that due to how the story is made, only characters who might have some (even miniscule) effect on the story are characters who have models, and this "throwaway NPC" has a model, there is a chance he will come back. That lady who got the flier from lucy could win for all we know, Theorizing is part of the fun of being in a game forum.
I was making a funny reaction quip. But anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
i said b4 im 90% sure who will win (but not gonna say who "yet")
Dev never confirmed, just denied a few. Dont know for sure, but there are several good possibilities. But it is probably someone we already met so there are not so many lose threads in the story.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Dev never confirmed, just denied a few. Dont know for sure, but there are several good possibilities. But it is probably someone we already met so there are not so many lose threads in the story.
all ima say is the way my mind works (im on the spectrum and have A.D.D) and when faced with endings like this im decent at predicting the outcome

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
At this point i wouldn´t even be surprised if it´s going to be the uber cunt....

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
At this point i wouldn´t even be surprised if it´s going to be the uber cunt....
Not sure which uber cunt you're referring to but Catherine has already pretty much been cowed and is just awaiting the MC fucking her into submission. Rachel maybe? That could be interesting. According to the contest rules she has to return to check if she won though and I don't know if she'd ever show her face in the cafe again (at least before MC makes her his bitch.) It'll probably be Annabelle winning unless someone else interesting shows up in the last three days of the contest. The only other named character that was there was the Baker.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Not sure which uber cunt you're referring to but Catherine has already pretty much been cowed and is just awaiting the MC fucking her into submission. Rachel maybe? That could be interesting. According to the contest rules she has to return to check if she won though and I don't know if she'd ever show her face in the cafe again (at least before MC makes her his bitch.) It'll probably be Annabelle winning unless someone else interesting shows up in the last three days of the contest. The only other named character that was there was the Baker.
yeh, i was talking about Rachel. I just wouldn´t be surprised if the lottery is getting used to "bring her closer" to the MC. Hope i´m wrong though. Still hate her with a passion :D

Reactions: fraazx and hic86

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
yeh, i was talking about Rachel. I just wouldn´t be surprised if the lottery is getting used to "bring her closer" to the MC. Hope i´m wrong though. Still hate her with a passion :D
She just hasn't had her redemption arc yet. Almost every girl apart from Lucy started off mega cunty. Cosy does a really good job making you fall for the girls. I feel like once Rachel gets over her shit she'll be super submissive.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Kitten wasn't cunty, a little cold maybe, but not a cunt or bitch at any point
No but she did betray the MC, so still in the same realm of bitchy/cunty behavior as the others. She leaned into her role to get what she was after, betrayed him, and is now in redeemed. The others just had varying levels of typical bitchy behavior, and are now in varying degrees of redemption. She had remorse for her behavior, which made the redemption a bit easier... but it was still a betrayal.

I think Rachel will get a similar treatment, or she'll be treated as a "thing" for MC's amusement... Kind of kept to the outside for the time being, but not too far removed. Definitely have some more blow ups, but a further breaking of that mold following each one until she eventually accepts her role.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No but she did betray the MC, so still in the same realm of bitchy/cunty behavior as the others. She leaned into her role to get what she was after, betrayed him, and is now in redeemed. The others just had varying levels of typical bitchy behavior, and are now in varying degrees of redemption. She had remorse for her behavior, which made the redemption a bit easier... but it was still a betrayal.

I think Rachel will get a similar treatment, or she'll be treated as a "thing" for MC's amusement... Kind of kept to the outside for the time being, but not too far removed. Definitely have some more blow ups, but a further breaking of that mold following each one until she eventually accepts her role.
I'd rather Rachel get written out of the story than her be treated as a "thing" for MC's amusement. Her getting a well written and paced redemption and healing arc would be great

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes