Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
We are supposed to be the master, and having Sarah constantly calling us idiot all the time undercuts our authority, not to mention it is disrespectful to us, and makes us look weak letting her constantly be rude to our slave Vicky.

I understand some of you guys like this baka weeb stuff, and fine if you do, but it does NOT work when the male is supposed to be a MASTER, it just completely undercuts it, even being a more nicer master like we are in this game, it still makes us seem weak and inept, and the reality is, a lot of submissive/slave girls would not tolerate a master who lets other girls make him look weak.
Take a peek at your signature and relax.

Just because you are offended does NOT mean you are right and other people are wrong.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
most people care more about what people DO then what they say ,pretty sure the MC follows that same mindset

There is even a scene where when the mc is in the kitchen whit sarah and akatsuki thinking "one never says what she means and the other doesn't really say anything"
When told what to do Sarah actually does it,the whole idiot thing actually turned into some kinda pet play between them

Cosy just made a cast whit variety, probably to appeal to a broader audience , i don't think lots off people have a issue whit 1 or 2 girls not being something they'd love and don't let one girl not being what they'd like spoil the rest off the AVN

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
We are supposed to be the master, and having Sarah constantly calling us idiot all the time undercuts our authority, not to mention it is disrespectful to us, and makes us look weak letting her constantly be rude to our slave Vicky.

I understand some of you guys like this baka weeb stuff, and fine if you do, but it does NOT work when the male is supposed to be a MASTER, it just completely undercuts it, even being a more nicer master like we are in this game, it still makes us seem weak and inept, and the reality is, a lot of submissive/slave girls would not tolerate a master who lets other girls make him look weak.
You think this game is set in the medieval ages or something? Or maybe murim world where courting death is the norm and everybody has the trigger of your average toddler?

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024

Correct.

Guys have been bombarded by entertainment where men accept disrespect. Its also an inconsistency of the MC. The appropriate response would be to tell her in a calm way that if she calls him idiot another time they will not meet again. Or if less patient, simply telling her to fuck off. There are other girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havik79

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Guys are becoming complete pussies overall. The other hilarious shit you see nowadays is all these sex scenes in modern tv and movies where the guy asks the girl shit like "can I kiss you?" ... or right as they're about to fuck "are you sure you want to do this?" ........ holy fuck man I feel so bad for the younger generations that don't know any better.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I like this part of the story as it shows everyone that Lucy values her guy and his time.

I took this comment as Lucy saying that Rachel does not deserve Any action from the MC's cock And she does not deserve any of the time he might take to punish/dominate her with that cock.

His time has value, and it is better spent with the women who care about him.
Could also be done by just doing something pleasant for MC, though. Prefer if she doesn't get so vulgar and hateful. But just focuses on the MC.

The other part of this mini scene is that Sarah and Hannah, who both know Lucy pretty well, see how Lucy has changed and that she is not the quiet wall flower that she once was.
Prefer her as a quiet wallflower. For me thats not a sub-stage of an awesome girl that needs to change. For me a qiet wallflower is the end goal a girl should try to achieve.

Lucy is in a relationship with the MC, who supports and encourages her as well as being part of a larger group of women who look out for each other.

This makes the MC and his harem even more appealing to the women who currently stand outside of that harem.

We also get an unusual agreement from Sarah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is an unexpected degree of solidarity between Sarah and Victoria regarding the MC's decision to let Rachel go without any concrete punishment, and something I would like to see more of.

One of the important aspects of this harem is, IMO, not just how they treat the MC but how the women act towards each other and how they support each other.

I'm looking forward to the times when Victoria intercedes to protect Sarah or Sarah intercedes on Victoria's behalf and tells someone that they had best stop or they will be on the shitlist for Two founding families...

These are the kind of moments that bind the women to each other.

I think Cosy is doing a great job quietly showcasing the way the women support not just the MC (they all came running as soon as he shouted for them - something he almost never does so they knew it was important) but how they also stand together.
Solidarity of girls usually turns against the guy. Dislike any sisterhood behaviour. They should all focus on the MC. If they get along well thats nice of course.

This image from the end of the rev, where all the women and the MC are eating together and celebrating a great weekend of work, is special because it is the image of a larger 'family' that is being built by all the people at that table - even if some, like Catherine, have not seen it yet.

View attachment 3706836
Nice pic. But the 'family' is 95% built by MC. The girls contribution is limited to small help here and there - and not bitching with each other too much lol

I enjoy it more if the girls are mostly connected to each other by being sexual mates of the MC - and not by becoming close friends with each other. It should always be about him.

The harmonious dinner situations are always very cosy, though. =)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I feel like you might be playing the wrong game lol
(y)
Its like he learned the word cunt the other day and tries to use it all the time now.
:ROFLMAO:
most people care more about what people DO then what they say ,pretty sure the MC follows that same mindset

There is even a scene where when the mc is in the kitchen whit sarah and akatsuki thinking "one never says what she means and the other doesn't really say anything"
When told what to do Sarah actually does it,the whole idiot thing actually turned into some kinda pet play between them

Cosy just made a cast whit variety, probably to appeal to a broader audience , i don't think lots off people have a issue whit 1 or 2 girls not being something they'd love and don't let one girl not being what they'd like spoil the rest off the AVN
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: HiHaHo
Jun 4, 2022
Adding my 2 cents here, and as someone who comes from a country (australia) where a word can have multiple meanings, it's obvious to me that sarah calling MC an idiot doesn't actually mean she's disrespecting him. It's like if I called someone a cunt, it could be inferred that I don't like you, but in Australia cunt could also mean a mate, it matters on the context from the person saying it.

So everyone stop being daft cunts, ya cunts.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
later it becomes more affectionate - but earlier on its very disrespectful quite a few times. that she does it out of insecurity doesn't change the disrespectful nature of calling someone an idiot in public. neither does her hidden crush make it seem less disrespectful for an onlooking outsider

the question is: whats the problem with telling her to stop?

don't get it

AcuteAppleAngle

Jul 21, 2023
I enjoy it more if the girls are mostly connected to each other by being sexual mates of the MC - and not by becoming close friends with each other. It should always be about him.

Even if you personally disagree with the close nature of the girls, surely you can see that it is necessary for the cosy bits you admit you enjoy?

It doesn't really matter if a harem could or could not actually work in the way the developer has shown, because this is the way it needs to be for the game to be as cosy as it is.

You might be entirely right in the real world, but for the purpose of this game this is how the harem has to work.

AcuteAppleAngle

Jul 21, 2023
the question is: whats the problem with telling her to stop?

don't get it
We could. Instead however, we have turned it on it's head and got her to consent to her own debasement and gradual submission every time she uses that term.

All for the price of minor challenges to our authority, we have her in the palm of our hand. As long as we are strong enough to withstand such a minor challenge, this is incredibly to our advantage.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Could also be done by just doing something pleasant for MC, though. Prefer if she doesn't get so vulgar and hateful. But just focuses on the MC.

Prefer her as a quiet wallflower. For me thats not a sub-stage of an awesome girl that needs to change. For me a qiet wallflower is the end goal a girl should try to achieve.

Solidarity of girls usually turns against the guy. Dislike any sisterhood behaviour. They should all focus on the MC. If they get along well thats nice of course.

Nice pic. But the 'family' is 95% built by MC. The girls contribution is limited to small help here and there - and not bitching with each other too much lol

I like the way Cosy has written the story.

There will always be other ways to portray different women and the way they relate to an MC.

What you are asking for/favoring is effectively a major rewrite of the story which, IMO, would ruin it for fans like me.

Some women like Victoria, are confident about their bodies while others like Sarah have body issues.

Sarah's - you owe me a favor makes sense - she is a daughter from a founding family and favors are a currency for them.

Some people don't like Sarah calling the MC an idiot and mega-idiot while I am fine with that because of How I view these exchanges.

As for using idiot to refer to the MC - it is hardly an attack or verbal abuse, it is her way of dealing with uncomfortable situations and emotions.

This is how she does this - her words spring from her insecurity, not any disrespect - and the MC understands this and makes allowance for it - he is Not an insecure male.

I'm fine with sisterhood behavior when it strengthens the harem, which means that it reinforces the MC as The man leading the harem and that he Expects harmony in his harem - something he has specifically told Catherine.

As for the girls contributions...

I guess that Akatsuki does not make any contribution in the kitchen. ;)

I guess that the maid cafe idea to get the MC business (Sarah - the marketing manager) was quite unsuccessful. ;)

I guess that Lucy, Victoria, Hannah and Sarah actually went outside for smokes during the entire time the cafe was open and serving customers and the MC magically served them and cooked at the same time. ;)

Yes - this is meant as a Very heavy dose of sarcasm.

It seems like we will simply have to agree to disagree about a great deal of how this AVN is structured and written.

For one thing, we feel Very differently about the contribution of the women to the cafe and to helping the MC begin to realize his dreams.

I'm actually surprised that you are So dismissive of the impact of the women. - The girls contribution is limited to small help here and there... Wow...

Perhaps another AVN will give you the male centric, women are quiet wall flowers who should be seen and not heard, world view you seem to be espousing - not my thing - but... you do you.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Even if you personally disagree with the close nature of the girls, surely you can see that it is necessary for the cosy bits you admit you enjoy?

It doesn't really matter if a harem could or could not actually work in the way the developer has shown, because this is the way it needs to be for the game to be as cosy as it is.

You might be entirely right in the real world, but for the purpose of this game this is how the harem has to work.
I enjoy the harmony of sitting together and eating and them all being his girls. For me their friendship doesn't add to that, but makes it less cosy. Don't enjoy girl friendship dynamics at all. Quite repelling tbh lol. But to be fair I havent seen this specific scene yet, so I may well like it here. But if they would all just be interested in talking to MC I'd surely not find it less cosy.

Maybe you can give an example of what you mean, as I don't really understand it. If they just get along very well and are tied together by the MC, how would that be less cosy than them being friends with each other?

We could. Instead however, we have turned it on it's head and got her to consent to her own debasement and gradual submission every time she uses that term.

All for the price of minor challenges to our authority, we have her in the palm of our hand. As long as we are strong enough to withstand such a minor challenge, this is incredibly to our advantage.
consent, debasement, challenged authority - all very much disliked. Same with corruption.

A girl emotionally dependent on him. Submission with dignity intact. And a gentle nature that likes to please. Much preferred. :LOL:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I like the way Cosy has written the story.

There will always be other ways to portray different women and the way they relate to an MC.

What you are asking for/favoring is effectively a major rewrite of the story which, IMO, would ruin it for fans like me.

Some women like Victoria, are confident about their bodies while others like Sarah have body issues.

Sarah's - you owe me a favor makes sense - she is a daughter from a founding family and favors are a currency for them.

Some people don't like Sarah calling the MC an idiot and mega-idiot while I am fine with that because of How I view these exchanges.

As for using idiot to refer to the MC - it is hardly an attack or verbal abuse, it is her way of dealing with uncomfortable situations and emotions.

This is how she does this - her words spring from her insecurity, not any disrespect - and the MC understands this and makes allowance for it - he is Not an insecure male.

I'm fine with sisterhood behavior when it strengthens the harem, which means that it reinforces the MC as The man leading the harem and that he Expects harmony in his harem - something he has specifically told Catherine.

As for the girls contributions...

I guess that Akatsuki does not make any contribution in the kitchen. ;)

I guess that the maid cafe idea to get the MC business (Sarah - the marketing manager) was quite unsuccessful. ;)

I guess that Lucy, Victoria, Hannah and Sarah actually went outside for smokes during the entire time the cafe was open and serving customers and the MC magically served them and cooked at the same time. ;)

Yes - this is meant as a Very heavy dose of sarcasm.

It seems like we will simply have to agree to disagree about a great deal of how this AVN is structured and written.

For one thing, we feel Very differently about the contribution of the women to the cafe and to helping the MC begin to realize his dreams.

I'm actually surprised that you are So dismissive of the impact of the women. - The girls contribution is limited to small help here and there... Wow...

Perhaps another AVN will give you the male centric, women are quiet wall flowers who should be seen and not heard, world view you seem to be espousing - not my thing - but... you do you.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I like Cosy Cafe very much. The beginning more so than a few of the recent developments, though, which could be summarized by 'more modern behaviour.'

The things I commented on are minor things which I prefered different, thats no problem. Its just exchanging views more than anything else. The game is still really nice. Doesn't have to mean that we have to love everything.

What I like most about the game are specifically the old gender roles and the more traditional girls. There are no other games available that have that, to my knowledge. So if this changes its not to my liking. Most here enjoy many other games, with modern values. Of course they also like these things if they appear here. I don't.

Regarding Sarah I commented above.

The idea that a guy who tells a girl to stop the disrespect is insecure makes no sense. That smells heavily of these modern twisted ideas. Women are strong, men are weak, females should lead, men should rear children.

I think people tend to overestimate womens contributions:

The restaurant with its huge finacial worth (for such young kids) is solely MC. He cooks, organizes everything, makes the book keeping, provides free lodging to X girls, pays them for their waitress job, feeds them free of charge, attracted all the girls in the first place because of his incredible character, deals with the founding family fallout, deals with the adversaries like rachel/brian/etc., saved X girls from heavy fates. He shoulders all the responsibility for everyone. Including losing their home.

Akatsuki disappeared just like that for while, Cafe would be over if MC did something like that. A bit of maid costumes and ads he could have gotten for a few bucks.

So yeah, I think MC pulls the weight here. The girls help a bit, while getting more in return.

Romantically everyone benefits.

But I'm used to facing passive aggressive replies for not going along with current world agenda in regards to getting girls fit for economic harvesting. Making them more and more like men. Its fine. Hope you have a nice day regardless.

Reactions: Wolfbeckett

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Marathon-ed this game for my first ever play through and it's amazing. The only* thing I wish was different was the inclusion of Safe Words, slave play is still play. No, I don't think MC would actually deliberately push too far with Victoria, and yes she has said she'll always say yes and never say no, but she really deserves a "no" for when and if she ever actually needs one.

I love how close all the girls in the harem get, this is what I love about good harem games. Good harem games, to me, have the harem become a family. And that's what's happening here.

I do find the MC complaining about marriage and engagements kinda funny considering how Collaring someone in BDSM circles IS the equivalent of marriage. Collars are kinda like wedding rings in that regard, not just a type of necklace. And MC and his girls do pretty much use their collars like that, they use them as points of pride and to show they belong to him. Lucy being out for blood when her collar was insulted in very in keeping with that. So despite all his complaints to the contrary, MC already has three wives, and a ring already bought for his forth. Would love to have all this pointed out to MC ingame and see his and his girls reactions to this. Victoria and Kitty would be smug as hell, it'd be adorable

*I do really wish some of the girls had hairy pussys, Sarah and the other gorgeous red heads especially, but asking for hairy pussy seems to be like asking devs to do the impossible

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
*I do really wish some of the girls had hairy pussys, Sarah and the other gorgeous red heads especially, but asking for hairy pussy seems to be like asking devs to do the impossible
depends a lot on software used to render no?

4.70 star(s) 163 Votes