MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Wow new update? necessary! everyone is talking about Akatsuki, has the cute girl really done something?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CosyCafe-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I really enjoyed the update. This is one of the best games on this site right now. Also I thought the length was good as well. The update covering two full days meant that lots got covered but also meant that this didn't feel a short update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
At this point, each update is better than the last!

After the MC's wedding announcement during the evening, the final pieces fall into place. Brian's family who is starting to put pressure, Catherine who must marry the MC and even Alison who can take an important role in this story, which I really like!

The first time with Victoria, the relationship with Sarah which is developing really well. Hannah is still a little difficult but we can easily imagine that it will go well. On the other hand, the rivalry with Catherine, and her behavior, should give the MC some headaches in the future. It's all progressing so well, no hiccups!

The teaser throughout the update about Akatsuki is frustrating but in a good way. In a relatively calm update without a big revelation, this is the disruptive element and it works well!

Thanks for the work and happy new year to all!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cosy Cafe [v0.7.1] [Cosy Creator] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6.1 -> v0.7.1 [645 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.7.1 [6,98 MB]
As attachment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes