MIC132

May 14, 2018
Great, right after I write my post gushing about Akatsuki I learn from comments she is out of the picture temporarily and there is some drama with her. (I haven't reached that part yet myself)

Why is my luck like this? Dev please.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Great, right after I write my post gushing about Akatsuki I learn from comments she is out of the picture temporarily and there is some drama with her. (I haven't reached that part yet myself)

From what I've heard, next big update has a lot about her. So theres that?

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

Don't worry, I have a big soft spot for Akatsuki too, so I don't plan on doing wrong by the character, you'll just have to wait a bit longer to see where it's going ;)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Don't worry, I have a big soft spot for Akatsuki too, so I don't plan on doing wrong by the character, you'll just have to wait a bit longer to see where it's going ;)
I'm mostly just joking. So far the story seems too cough cosy cough for you to do something too drastic. I don't think this is supposed to be a game with crazy drama.

But it's still good to be reassured. Also how could anyone not have a soft spot for Akatsuki, honestly.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
I like the update.

The one small criticism I have was the Victoria scene was a bit sudden and plain. You come back to the game after several weeks and it felt a little bit rushed. Not saying it was horrible. It may fit the character that she just made up her mind but imo the pacing there was a bit off. It would've been better if she prepared something naughty for the evening. Like she calls MC to their bed in lingerie with a paddle and tail buttplug after teasing him all day. That would still fit her but be less plain and give more foreshadowing benefiting the pacing imo.

What gripes me waay more is the school uniform Jacket of MC. He looks way to bulky in it. The image of him walking down the hallway with his back to the camera. It irks me everytime. :D
All that would be necessary is to slightly narrowing the shoulders of the jacket and it would be fine.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I like the update.

The one small criticism I have was the Victoria scene was a bit sudden and plain. You come back to the game after several weeks and it felt a little bit rushed. Not saying it was horrible. It may fit the character that she just made up her mind but imo the pacing there was a bit off imo. It would've been better if she prepared something naughty for the evening. Like she calls MC to their bed in lingerie with a paddle and tail buttplug after teasing him all day. That would still fit her but be less plain and give more foreshadowing benefiting the pacing imo.

What gripes me waay more is the school uniform Jacket of MC. He looks way to bulky in it. The image of him walking down the hallway with his back to the camera. It irks me everytime. :D
All that would be necessary is to slightly narrowing the shoulders of the jacket and it would be fine.
That's just how the uniform jacket asset is unfortunately - I've already physically shrunk the MC's upper body when he's wearing the uniform to counter act it to some extent, but maybe I'll look at doing it a bit more.

Reactions: sipsipsap

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
That's just how the uniform jacket asset is unfortunately - I've already physically shrunk the MC's upper body when he's wearing the uniform to counter act it to some extent, but maybe I'll look at doing it a bit more.
There are probably a dozen different reasons why this isn't as easy as it may look like to a complete novice like me but I am going to suggest it anyway. I am curious and I may learn something from the answer.

Wouldn't it be possible to load the asset into blender or 3dsmax and edit the mesh just slightly? Mirror the changes to the vertices on both sides.
Rounding the shoulders more would fix ít I think.

The jacket looks like it has these 70s shoulder pads but the rest of the clothing in the game does not indicate this plays in that time or that this is something that is currently in fashion.

Sorry if I sound pretentious. I am actually curious how difficult this would be.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
it's obvious at this point..
you should rock that Akatsuki banner too imo
shouldn't leave her alone...
now, one thing that keeps me wandering, is her name 暁 based on kanji or the 赤月 of direct translation?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Is it me or do the girls all look so sad.
No expression in their faces.
doesn't appeal to me.
as if they are raped.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I'm actually midway playing the game, and i like Victoria and the Headmistress looks.
Well, tits actually. (y)
Anyway i still hope miss rape will join the fun. :ROFLMAO:
I'm simply here to say that the girls look like girls, and this is kinda rare.
Good work!

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes