duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
uuh booy , thanks for the update Cosy , is a great way to start the year :D
i enjoyed a lot , looking forwards for the nexts .

Happy New Years to everybody :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

MIC132

May 14, 2018
When do we get to see Sarah in some cosplay? I don't even need it to be lewd..
EDIT: Oh, I guess we got Sarah in Akatsuki cosplay but honestly this mostly just make my miss her more.
EDIT2: Also dammit I caught up and now I'm gonna need to wait. I knew I should have been reading slower.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Thank you for the update so early. I enjoyed the update. I personally don't really get into spanking, and there is a lot of spanking in the game. I know that bdsm is a tag, but was kind of wishing it was maybe just for maybe Victoria, and not all the girls. I stopped playing Hail Dicktator because of that was all the game focused on.

This is not saying Cosy Cafe is bad or anything. But it is your game. thanks again for the update, peace.

DeviantClockwork

Nov 30, 2023
Thanks for a great update, love Victoria's personality and in my opinion there's not to much spanking, fits in with the cafe and story tbh.

Have to admit Victoria, Hannah and the headmistress is currently my favorites girls. Though it's a close call with all of them.

• Red Heart

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I am in love with game. First time playing. Will review when done.

Any chance at all for a smaller boobie version?

• Red Heart

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
just discovered this game, love that the MC is not a pussy or an idiot, but also not an annoying edgelord
I like that he takes no shit, but also doesn't start any shit. He's plain spoken and ultimately just wants to be left alone with his harem. I can certainly relate to everything... except, you know, the harem part.

Anyway, definitely some things to like in the new chapter. I'll try to be gentle with some constructive criticism because I remain a big fan of the game. I kind of find myself agreeing that seeing Vicki build up her first time with lots of planning for seduction, a sexy outfit, etc only to have her confidence dashed by it being more difficult than she anticipated may have been an even stronger narrative device since it seems fairly spontaneous the way it's presented. Don't get me wrong, the gym outfit and setting were well done and enjoyable. But I did think the previous poster had a good point.

I also understand we'll find out what's going on with Akatsuki soon and see the way that plot is being presented as a way to make us miss her as the MC and other girls do, but I do wish she'd physically shown up at some point, if only to either demonstrate her ignoring the MC or avoiding him in a way that shows at least a flicker of her frame of mind, despite her stoicism, and I say that because I simply think it would be more of a cinematic way to tell the story; show, don't tell, as they say.
As it is, you're doing a commendable job of mixing up camera angles, wide shots, close-ups and more, which is why I assumed that's the kind of storytelling you're going for.

Keep up the good work, creator!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i know most people talk about vicky and akatsukie for the last update but i'd say what i like most about the update is that Cosy Creator kept his word to integrate Annebell (white hair) into the story even though he said he had no plans or such beyond the party at sarah's house

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i know most people talk about vicky and akatsukie for the last update but i'd say what i like most about the update is that Cosy Creator kept his word to integrate Annebell (white hair) into the story even though he said he had no plans or such beyond the party at sarah's house
I loved her scene. At first I was sure she was being intentionally clumsy when she tried to introduce herself, now I'm not so sure lol

Reactions: feier and MIC132

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
This shit is ULTRA addictive. It's a uncut diamond and gets better with each chapter.
The pacing is optimal, and the girls are as wonderful as the game itself. That MC is rockin' too without being an utterly edgy piece of crap like TONS of games of this forum.
Keep the hard work fellow, this is turning into one of the besties in the place

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'd actually be open to it conceptually, but sadly it would mean redoing thousands of renders, so it's not really a possibility.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though!
Cosy,

I think you are doing fine with the variations in the chest sizes of the women.

Yes, Lucy and Victoria are large-breasted - which I like, but Sarah is obviously small breasted and quite self-conscious about it, and she is adorable.

I think Akatsuki is also small-breasted while we will get a chance to see in the next few revs? what Hannah and Catherine look like.

There is no bimbofication of all the ladies, just some nice variety - much like what I got to see when I was in high school/university.

Thanks for the variety in the women's body types and breast sizes!

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes