Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Sinceramente no me gustó la partida de Akatsuki, pero seguro en las próximas actualizaciones se explicará por qué se extraña a la gatita, aunque Sofía siendo gatita estuvo muy bien, y lo que sí me gustó es el comportamiento de Anabel, a pesar de que es torpe. me parece linda, definitivamente la cambiaría sin remordimientos por Rachael (x3) o Katherine jajaja

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
This new update was great. At the end of the first day, I was fully expecting it to end and was satisfied with the progress. When day 20 immediately started, I was pleasantly surprised. Now on to the actual contents:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, the story keeps getting better and better and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Honestly, I didn't like Akatsuki's departure, but surely in the next updates it will be explained why the kitten is missed, although Sofia being a kitten was very good, and what I did like is Anabel's behavior, even though she is clumsy, it seems to me. Cute, I would definitely change her without regrets for Rachael (x3) or Katherine hahaha

don't worry it wasn't a departure ,its more absence and she probably isn't happy about it herself as sarah mentioned her looking a little sad

probably he father threw a fit or something

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Could I humbly ask for a save from the end of 0.6? Went on my holiday break and forgot to copy the game to my laptop :cry::cry::cry:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I agree with pretty much everything (and I'm very much open to this kind of feedback!), however there are reasons I've done it the way I have.

Believe me, it was coming from a place of respect as an attempted storyteller, myself. (And please take everything with a grain of salt since I can only comment on one chapter at a time.) The fact that you've thought about it and weighed your options and decided that's the way to go forward is all the justification you need and you don't have to explain yourself, but I very much appreciate the peek at your process.

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I am usually not a fan of VNs without any choices, but this thing is just too good to not read!

I just hope it won't turn into the typical spoiled brat seems to take everything from MC and an insane stunt turns everything around... there's enough of those very... unique... stories already :)

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I don't know what was stopping MC from confronting Akatsuki face to face. She's in Sarah's class and they all study in the same school.

Sarah told him that she's not wearing her cat ears and ignored Sarah when she asked about it so she should have confronted her about it.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
I don't know what was stopping MC from confronting Akatsuki face to face. She's in Sarah's class and they all study in the same school.

Sarah told him that she's not wearing her cat ears and ignored Sarah when she asked about it so she should have confronted her about it.
I figure he will next update, i think Cosy just wanted to focus mostly on the Victoria scene/starting to help build more plot as of the moment

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

On the first day he wasn't even certain that she was avoiding him at that point - it's not like she has to spend every moment of ever day hanging out with the MC and otherwise it's suspicious. I'd say the real points where it became clear were when Sarah spoke to the MC at lunchtime on the second day, but he had a lot of other stuff going on at the time, and then when she skipped work. So really I'd say he simply hasn't had a tonne of opportunity to confront her yet.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This new update was great. At the end of the first day, I was fully expecting it to end and was satisfied with the progress. When day 20 immediately started, I was pleasantly surprised. Now on to the actual contents:

Overall, the story keeps getting better and better and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.
I liked the specifics of your feedback!

I think that, of all the women we are currently aware of, Allison is the 'best' strategic choice for adding to the harem.

She understands founding family dynamics better than anyone else except perhaps Catherine and Catherine is not yet committed to the MC's cause.

She will prove to the MC that she has value beyond what she can do for him as headmistress of the school.

She is also open with him about her ultimate goal - becoming one of his wives - and why.

Her flexibility to adapt to changes in the situation is impressive. She effectively tells the MC that she will become his 'secretary' but that she sees a much bigger role for her in his family. (This makes me want to see the Saturday evening meeting even more!)

I also like her approach to real intimacy - that this will take time to develop and that she is open to this.

It will be interesting to see how Allison navigates her dual roles - headmistress of the school And the MC's secretary and quasi equal to the other women in the MC's nascent harem when school is not in session.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wajou

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Funny that Tsundere is not mentioned in any of the presentations. Just like some idiot do with the NTR. There's a very clear reason to attract an unreachable audience for them. So it's a total dick move. I love harem games, but a harem game with a forced Tsundere, I'll happily ignore. This shit wasted my time for nothing.
frogout.gif

4.70 star(s) 163 Votes