LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
With reading some stuff with Akatsuki....I'm going to hold off for the next update before I play this as I can't fhave that hanging. Going to be insane level of control as Victoria is my other favourite character....

Also what's with some terrible posts the last couple of pages? An NTR incest request in the game and someone throwing the game under the bus for a tsundere without even understanding where the story is going. Painful to read.

Reactions: HiHaHo
Jan 12, 2022
Funny that Tsundere is not mentioned in any of the presentations. Just like some idiot do with the NTR. There's a very clear reason to attract an unreachable audience for them. So it's a total dick move. I love harem games, but a harem game with a forced Tsundere, I'll happily ignore. This shit wasted my time for nothing.
Kinda confused by what exactly you want. Are you mad that it's not tagged as tsundere? Because if so, fair enough I guess, though IDK if that's even a tag (tbh, I honestly don't know how tagging works). Or are you mad that it's not mentioned in the description that there's a girl with tsundere tendencies? Because it doesn't really talk about any of girls, but it's a harem, so girls with different personalities should be expected.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Kinda confused by what exactly you want. Are you mad that it's not tagged as tsundere? Because if so, fair enough I guess, though IDK if that's even a tag (tbh, I honestly don't know how tagging works). Or are you mad that it's not mentioned in the description that there's a girl with tsundere tendencies? Because it doesn't really talk about any of girls, but it's a harem, so girls with different personalities should be expected.
It's not an existing tag, at least one tsundere should be assumed in every good harem and kinetic novel means she's obviously unavoidable.
Just ignore that guy, his entire personality is based around harassing harem devs for including even the tiniest piece of content he doesn't like.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was disappointed there was no Kitten in this update, I will look forward to seeing more of her next time.
I am very interested if I am right about why she is "missing" either way I'm sure the Kitten will find her way back home.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You shouldn't look up Komi hentai manga then, you'll notice you picked the wrong character to represent anti ntr in that case.
Though I do agree with everyone while unnecessary to harp on the guy for stating what he wants.
This isn't the game for NTR, while sharing could have been a possibility since it goes hand in hand with the bdsm type deal they have going on, I don't think it fits the wholesomeness this game has.
I wouldn't personally complain if the dev wanted to go down that route with the game, I don't think it would be a good idea.
This game is amazing, very few games these days can make me not skip dialogue. So Cosy-Creator is doing something right that's for sure.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Absolutely loved the update, Victoria and Sarah were the highlights for me, but I also am really intrigued where the Hannah and Alison shenanigans will go. Then there's Catherine... she's definitely an interested one, not sure what to think yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing the direction you take her. Also, I missed our kitten, glad she will be back next update though!

I've got to say, I really want to applaud you for making a sex scene with Victoria who was a virgin, where you can actually sense the pain and discomfort she experienced the entire time. Too many games just go the route of.. the girl experiences some initial pain, and after a minute or two of letting her get used to it, it's pretty much smooth sailing and she ends up having an orgasm. Sure it's possible depending on the girl, and how big the guy is, among other factors, but it's definitely not common.

Since the MC has a really big dick, it definitely makes sense that she didn't get past the pain and that she wasn't able to orgasm their first time.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It's not an existing tag, at least one tsundere should be assumed in every good harem and kinetic novel means she's obviously unavoidable.
Just ignore that guy, his entire personality is based around harassing harem devs for including even the tiniest piece of content he doesn't like.
I second this. He even went back and found the post where I schooled the last person ranting about tsundere just because a character doesn't instantaneously fall onto MC's dick, but I consider facepalms from people like him to be badges of honor anyway.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I second this. He even went back and found the post where I schooled the last person ranting about tsundere just because a character doesn't instantaneously fall onto MC's dick, but I consider facepalms from people like him to be badges of honor anyway.
Too bad, he has me on his block list so I don't get anymore facepalms from him :cry::cry:

Reactions: Tiur

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just played this game from start to now, I'm loving it. I can't wait to put Rachel in her place. She wants it, she just doesn't know it yet!

There's so many women to put in their place, and so many men to cuckold!

Brian really does need a punch in the mouth! Or better yet, Brian needs to see Mika, fucking someone else, or better, to see his mother in a "compromising" position... maybe with Mika.

I missed my Kitty!

I shall die for Sarah, even more so with those adorable cat ears! Sarah needs headpats!

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Pretty sure I had them on the list before they'd even made 10 posts, their posting habits were clear immediately.

Sep 26, 2023
Just played this game from start to now, I'm loving it. I can't wait to put Rachel in her place. She wants it, she just doesn't know it yet!

There's so many women to put in their place, and so many men to cuckold!

Brian really does need a punch in the mouth! Or better yet, Brian needs to see Mika, fucking someone else, or better, to see his mother in a "compromising" position... maybe with Mika.

I missed my Kitty!

I shall die for Sarah, even more so with those adorable cat ears! Sarah needs headpats!
Or better yet have Mika wear an Industrial sized pnumatically pistoning strap on and she use it on Brian.

Jun 19, 2021
are there 3 rows of the main charatures or 2??? also is there a girl moving from the side charatures to the main side or we be meeting new ppl down the road? it would be funny if racheal has like a kink that she wants the mc do to her. the only way brian and mika knows hannah working at the cafe or hanging out with the mc: is ether they for some reason ran into the mc and hannah and our harem of girls or they went into the cafe to trash it. also who the slave or was it for victoria being our slave/gf or is someone going to be treated as a slave down the road?

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
are there 3 rows of the main charatures or 2??? also is there a girl moving from the side charatures to the main side or we be meeting new ppl down the road? it would be funny if racheal has like a kink that she wants the mc do to her. the only way brian and mika knows hannah working at the cafe or hanging out with the mc: is ether they for some reason ran into the mc and hannah and our harem of girls or they went into the cafe to trash it. also who the slave or was it for victoria being our slave/gf or is someone going to be treated as a slave down the road?
Cosy's said before that there are currently 12 main girls intended for the game. All 10 girls in the Main Characters section, plus 2 more that haven't been seen in-game yet (MC's childhood friend Charlotte and Brian's sister). We know it's possible for characters to change in importance (for example, see Annabelle going from "Random Extra" to Side Character because Cosy (and all of us) liked her), but changing existing plans to add a new major LI can be a significant hassle and can slow development.

Wajou

Jul 14, 2018
Hey Cosy, just wanted to say amazing work, as an amateur writer myself. In my many years of AVNs, I can count on one hand the games I replay from the start with every update, and this is one of them.

I wanted to show some love so Cheers !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 163 Votes