Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
I don't have a fixed length in mind really, instead I've got the story roughly planned out, both in overall terms and individual character arcs for the girls, following their lives years into the future (in-game time). Now I won't neccessarily make all of that into full content, and instead I'll add whats left as an epilogue (and obviously there will be some time skips) - so really I'll just keep going until I feel like the story is growing stale and it would be a good time to wrap it up and bring some closure to everything at a natural stopping point (graduation from school, graduation from college, marriage etc. depending on how far I go with the story).
I'd love to see this hit college and marriage, i love this game

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I don't have a fixed length in mind really, instead I've got the story roughly planned out, both in overall terms and individual character arcs for the girls, following their lives years into the future (in-game time). Now I won't neccessarily make all of that into full content, and instead I'll add whats left as an epilogue (and obviously there will be some time skips) - so really I'll just keep going until I feel like the story is growing stale and it would be a good time to wrap it up and bring some closure to everything at a natural stopping point (graduation from school, graduation from college, marriage etc. depending on how far I go with the story).
well when the well for cosy cafe dries out
i hope that you have had a gem developed during time spend making it
you're doing good writing so far and seem flexible enough to adapt some things you might've not had planned before which is a good thing IMO as long as it doesn't stray from your vision

anyway keep up the work thus far and don't worry about what comes after (yet)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Finally jumped into this one after watching it for a while, and what a fantastic game. Characters are hot, scenes are good, the MC is written well as a dom who's not a complete dick, and the story is picking up too.

My only thought - and this is not a criticism - is I hope it gets into some heavier content/fetishes. I mean Victoria is calling herself a slave and joking about sadism by like day 9, so it would be a shame if it caps out at light BDSM and toys like so many games do

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Finally jumped into this one after watching it for a while, and what a fantastic game. Characters are hot, scenes are good, the MC is written well as a dom who's not a complete dick, and the story is picking up too.

My only thought - and this is not a criticism - is I hope it gets into some heavier content/fetishes. I mean Victoria is calling herself a slave and joking about sadism by like day 9, so it would be a shame if it caps out at light BDSM and toys like so many games do
What are you expecting the mc to do exactly?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not expecting anything, it's not my project. Just musing about possible future content. It's a great game either way, as I said at the start

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There will be heavier BDSM and maledom content with certain girls eventually - as with the spanking, I'll make it avoidable except where it's neccessary for the plot or character development.
While I am not into the heavier BDSM in my AVNs, I have seen a few that do it and make it fit within the confines of the story.

It is the ones where the creator seems to have a grudge and favored LIs start to feel abused that give me pause.

I'm glad that you will give us the option for this particular fetish unless it is required by the story.

I mean - the story Could require Victoria to discipline Rachel using a strap on while Rachel is demonstrating the effectiveness of a variety of ballgags... ;)

You have done well with the tone and delivery of the dom content shown so far and I'm looking forward to more of this great AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Cosy Creator

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I think it will be much better if adding an enemy with a similar level to mc in the future plot. Things for mc and the cafe are too smooth for now and it will be much more interesting to find someone against mc both in the same level of mentally and physically, clearly that shit brian is not on that level. :unsure:
No matter on which update sarah is the cutest! Love to see how mc tease her ad how she reacts.:love:
For the twins I think alison is more attractive than hannah, she has a sexy milf feeling even she is not married yet and it is much attractive than the cold uncatchable hannah.:p
I wonder why catherine is being a cold bitch princess, she is kind of different from hannah yet they are doing the same thing, waiting to see how mc are going to change that.:unsure:

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I think it will be much better if adding an enemy with a similar level to mc in the future plot. Things for mc and the cafe are too smooth for now and it will be much more interesting to find someone against mc both in the same level of mentally and physically, clearly that shit brian is not on that level. :unsure:
No matter on which update sarah is the cutest! Love to see how mc tease her ad how she reacts.:love:
For the twins I think alison is more attractive than hannah, she has a sexy milf feeling even she is not married yet and it is much attractive than the cold uncatchable hannah.:p
I wonder why catherine is being a cold bitch princess, she is kind of different from hannah yet they are doing the same thing, waiting to see how mc are going to change that.:unsure:
for now main antagonist to mc is Akari, I think.
mc have his girls. and even if the founding families thing doesnt hold up to hes wishes (witch I dont think so) hes main goal still the same - become a supreme cook.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
for now main antagonist to mc is Akari, I think.
mc have his girls. and even if the founding families thing doesnt hold up to hes wishes (witch I dont think so) hes main goal still the same - become a supreme cook.
I agree with this, to add, I think Sarah's father will probably take an antagonistic role in the future.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I agree with this, to add, I think Sarah's father will probably take an antagonistic role in the future.
From what we have seen so far, I think Brian's mother, who is the only female head of a Founding Family household, will become a primary antagonist to the MC.

Right now, her heir apparent, Brian, is fighting that battle for his house and he is now losing to the MC (he was slowly losing that battle to the MC before he found out that the MC is the long-lost head of the Fletcher Family).

Sarah's father put the MC on everyone's radar by announcing that the MC is the head of the Fletcher Family And that his daughter Sarah and the MC are in talks to get engaged.

Sarah's father Wants the MC to be an ally so that his vote can be the tie breaker when the heads of the five households meet to make the big decisions.

I think that all of the other houses will continue to underestimate the MC since they do not know that he is being mentored by Alison on house politics.

Long-term -- I think that Alison will help the MC to grow into the head of his faction and If the MC can marry Sarah (Hamilton Family), Catherine (Bennett Family) and Alison & Hannah (Gilbert Family), the only family not related by marriage would be Brian's family which could Really damage Brian and his mother's standing.

I also believe that the MC will make sure that Lucy and Victoria are not relegated to 'last' among wives as he is someone who actually gets involved with each of his women because they like and care about each other.

The links between the women will be a very powerful 'Family' shield, protecting them from anyone who tries to attack one of the women or the MC, as All of the MC's chosen women will defend each other and the MC.

I'm really enjoying the story and the complexity of the 'weave' - the threads which the MC is using to bind each of the women to him and to each other.

In some ways I am lucky... if this AVN was complete, I would be devouring it to the detriment of my work/life/sleep balance. :)

That is one of the signs that this is a Very good AVN!

So, I am Really looking forward to the next update, which should take us through Saturday night and the visit from Alison to help form a strategy to deal with Brian's mother's opening move in her gambit to neutralize the Fletcher Family.

I'm also interested in some of the 'getting to know you' time between Alison and the MC - part of her deal with the MC for her to attach herself and her fortunes to his star.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Long-term -- I think that Alison will help the MC to grow into the head of his faction and If the MC can marry Sarah (Hamilton Family), Catherine (Bennett Family) and Alison & Hannah (Gilbert Family), the only family not related by marriage would be Brian's family which could Really damage Brian and his mother's standing.
If you or anyone reading this doesn't mind spoilers from things Cosy has said previously in the thread and in Discord: Brian's sister is one of the two remaning unintroduced main girls, so that covers the Russell Family, too.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If you or anyone reading this doesn't mind spoilers from things Cosy has said previously in the thread and in Discord: Brian's sister is one of the two remaning unintroduced main girls, so that covers the Russell Family, too.
I did not know that - thanks for sharing!!

We do have the unknown white-haired girl who just visited the cafe and then ran out, embarrassed and forgetting to pay her bill.

I'm curious which family she is with and where she fits in that family's hierarchy.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
It's a really good game at the start of it it really gave the feel of it might be a sandbox game love the vn and hope once it's done use will make a sandbox version as I can really see Potential in it being so
if anyone going to make this a sandbox game
they have to rewrite the whole goddamned plot and story
and that wont be cosy cafe anymore
it's a cafe simulator if that whats you wanted

4.70 star(s) 163 Votes