PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I replayed the latest rev, taking the time to read and think about Allison's offer and Catherine's 'submission' and I think both scenes are Very well done.

I really like Lucy, Victoria and Sarah and given the founding family dynamic, I think all three will make good wives for the MC (that may be epilogue moments versus an actual part of the story but this is where I see all three relationships going).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm enjoying the Allison and Catherine paths of Cosy Cafe and I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationships with the MC develop!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2021
so i got a question...... Whats with the cafe anyway like except for Lucy because she was the nicest and didn't throw insults towards the MC at the beginning, but the other girls Victoria and Sarah they were throwing insults at the MC but once they started working there its like the barrier is down and gone once they walk throw the entrance door or am i reading this wrong??? Because if feels like a pattern there.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
so i got a question...... Whats with the cafe anyway like except for Lucy because she was the nicest and didn't throw insults towards the MC at the beginning, but the other girls Victoria and Sarah they were throwing insults at the MC but once they started working there its like the barrier is down and gone once they walk throw the entrance door or am i reading this wrong??? Because if feels like a pattern there.
i assume you're still early in the AVN like day 4-5... keep playing you'll find out

Jun 19, 2021
i assume you're still early in the AVN like day 4-5... keep playing you'll find out
oh i actually finished this update. i was just asking if its possible that both Hannah and Catherine (ik she hasnt worked at the cafe yet but im sure she will be in the upcoming updates) will be nicer after working at the cafe the first time and start ignore her friends and start hanging out with the mc group. I dont know maybe i should just wait for the up coming updates to see if my theroy about the cafe turning bad girls to nice girls towards the mc.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
oh i actually finished this update. i was just asking if its possible that both Hannah and Catherine (ik she hasnt worked at the cafe yet but im sure she will be in the upcoming updates) will be nicer after working at the cafe the first time and start ignore her friends and start hanging out with the mc group. I dont know maybe i should just wait for the up coming updates to see if my theroy about the cafe turning bad girls to nice girls towards the mc.
I don't think the story is supposed to have supernatural elements...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The cafe isn't some magical place that automatically turns girls into nice obedient girls, the MC is the one that brings the nicer, softer, and inevitably more submissive side out of the girls. For some of them, these traits were already on the surface, like Lucy and Victoria, in Lucy's case she already had these traits on full display. For the others, it will take more time, because they are conditioned to be a certain way because of the way they were brought up, or the people they hang out with who have been influencing them.

Some of the girls already partially have these traits, but aren't fully there, and then others are the complete opposite and will take the most time to crack in all likelihood. Take Rachel for example. Eventually all the main girls will start changing or showing their true selves, and will integrate into the MC's family.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
The cafe isn't some magical place that automatically turns girls into nice obedient girls, the MC is the one that brings the nicer, softer, and inevitably more submissive side out of the girls. For some of them, these traits were already on the surface, like Lucy and Victoria, in Lucy's case she already had these traits on full display. For the others, it will take more time, because they are conditioned to be a certain way because of the way they were brought up, or the people they hang out with who have been influencing them.

Some of the girls already partially have these traits, but aren't fully there, and then others are the complete opposite and will take the most time to crack in all likelihood. Take Rachel for example. Eventually all the main girls will start changing or showing their true selves, and will integrate into the MC's family.
Exactly this. Lucy was already nice. With Victoria, I can't remember how explicitly I said this in the early updates, or if I just implied it, but she had been growing apart from her friends for a while before the MC turned up, so when she saw the opportunity to change she jumped on it. Akatsuki's still a mystery, but she's been nice enough from the start, that hasn't really changed. And finally for Sarah, she was never not nice, in fact if you look at her actions she's very nice - her words are all bluster. The other girls will present a bit more of a challenge however.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

well im not some shrink or therapist but i was always interested in how and why people behave certain ways
here ismy general view on the current girls and some reasons why it might be so

Lucy : a very timid person and people pleaser (is very submissive due to year off abuse by her mother and having no father figure also avoids conflict due to that also got bullied and never stood up for herself- now madly in love/attached to the MC due to him protecting and providing for )

Victoria: a drama queen /attention seeker (again absent parents leading to to im-balanced personality, her father wanted to give her to loan sharks for his gambling debts ,her brother being some kind off criminal leader put a stop to a lot but she's been on her own a lot , she probably adopted the bitchy attitude due to be accepted by her peers (mika and the other bitchy girls)

Sarah - nerd and artist? (born and raised in a elite family but at the bottom off it that and whit her petite body gave her a inferiority complex which was fed by her sisters (and maybe other family) also belittling her about it , she seems rude because she lashes out due to that making her seem rude

catherine - spoiled/privileged girl ( like sarah also born and raised in a elite family but whit opposite happening, She is raised believing she is better then most people and due to that she got a superiority complex , she went to a all girl school before and always got what she wanted and people feared her ,the mc presumes she got that attitude due to her mother which seems to also have a superiority complex being the wife off a family head and such)

Hannah - bit a off a mystery to me still but kinda seems people pleaser like lucy (once again born and raised in elite family - seems to be raised more properly then catherine but whit intend to be a wife for a other family (aka bargaining chip) she seems to be mainly wanting to please her parents doing what they want

akatuski - silent and emotional numb? ( probably introverted and raised to follow in her fathers footsteps who seems to have a 1 track mind (becoming the best chef) ,her family seems very weird and lacking some common sense maybe but also traditional)

(edit i left out the other Love interests due to them not being front and center like the others currently are )

bit rough / generalised about them all but its what i remember and how they seem to me from what i can remember
maybe Cosy Creator can correct/confirm or anyone else share their views

Last edited:

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
well im not some shrink or therapist but i was always interested in how and why people behave certain ways
here ismy general view on the current girls and some reasons why it might be so

Lucy : a very timid person and people pleaser (is very submissive due to year off abuse by her mother and having no father figure also avoids conflict due to that also got bullied and never stood up for herself- now madly in love/attached to the MC due to him protecting and providing for )

Victoria: a drama queen /attention seeker (again absent parents leading to to im-balanced personality, her father wanted to give her to loan sharks for his gambling debts ,her brother being some kind off criminal leader put a stop to a lot but she's been on her own a lot , she probably adopted the bitchy attitude due to be accepted by her peers (mika and the other bitchy girls)

Sarah - nerd and artist? (born and raised in a elite family but at the bottom off it that and whit her petite body gave her a inferiority complex which was fed by her sisters (and maybe other family) also belittling her about it , she seems rude because she lashes out due to that making her seem rude

catherine - spoiled/privileged girl ( like sarah also born and raised in a elite family but whit opposite happening, She is raised believing she is better then most people and due to that she got a superiority complex , she went to a all girl school before and always got what she wanted and people feared her ,the mc presumes she got that attitude due to her mother which seems to also have a superiority complex being the wife off a family head and such)

Hannah - bit a off a mystery to me still but kinda seems people pleaser like lucy (once again born and raised in elite family - seems to be raised more properly then catherine but whit intend to be a wife for a other family (aka bargaining chip) she seems to be mainly wanting to please her parents doing what they want

akatuski - silent and emotional numb? ( probably introverted and raised to follow in her fathers footsteps who seems to have a 1 track mind (becoming the best chef) ,her family seems very weird and lacky some common sense maybe but also traditional)

(edit i left out the other Love interests due to them not being front and center like the others currently are )

bit rough / generalised about them all but its what i remember and how they seem to me from what i can remember
maybe Cosy Creator can correct/confirm or anyone else share their views
my little thought for Hanna is few key points in the story.

1. she listen to her father to a fault. and still she listen to her sister when one does make her work for MC without payment and no real reason for what we seen.
2. she directly scream at MC for what she thought he decided for her fate for himself
3. whenever there is challenge - she wish to prove herself. its still have to be discovered does she doing it for herself or for the others
4. she is smart. its seen from her questions and answers.
5. she can stand her ground if its necessary which we see in her interactions with MC and Catherine, but we dont see it with Brian due to #1. I think.

So what we have here? Determined and smart girl who still believe in her superiors with powers to stand her ground but in search for herself.
I dont like to speculate, but I think its will be one of her plot lines - to discover herself.

Jun 19, 2021

ik its not a magical place to me it feels like that is the case. ik the mc gives them a chance to back out once they know the punishment for breaking stuff on there first day of working at the cafe. (idk y spanking would do the job but im just going with the flow and no i dont have a problem with spanking im just saying idk y its spanking and nothing else). And racheal i think will be more harder to be more friendlier then the other main girls. But yea i get what u mean for racheal and the other girls that not in centerd yet.

Jun 19, 2021
Exactly this. Lucy was already nice. With Victoria, I can't remember how explicitly I said this in the early updates, or if I just implied it, but she had been growing apart from her friends for a while before the MC turned up, so when she saw the opportunity to change she jumped on it. Akatsuki's still a mystery, but she's been nice enough from the start, that hasn't really changed. And finally for Sarah, she was never not nice, in fact if you look at her actions she's very nice - her words are all bluster. The other girls will present a bit more of a challenge however.
U know in my opinion, i think Akatsuki not coming the cafe is cause ether: she wants to challenge the mc again and see if she can beat the mc and to test her abilities so she can beat her sister, becuase if she beat the mc she can beat her sister or she was a spy for her father to steal the mc grandfather recipes so her father can dethrone the mc cafe and the father is still number one in the cafe list or she knew about the get together with the other families party and she doesnt want the mc to question her (not in a mean way). But thats my opinion of y she not at the cafe. And sarah werid and not in a mean way werid. She has sometimes has her guard up when the mc not around her or around her but when the mc says a compliment she lowers her guard and gets blushy blushy toawrds it and just like calling the mc an idiot (i think she likes getting spanked just like lucy and victoria).

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just wanted to say that this game continues to hit all the good spots. This update was great and the character development of all the main cast is great. The MC is a very strong contender to best MC in an AVN out of all the games I've played, for my tastes.

Vicky is a gem, and Sarah is very endearing.

Really enjoying it and looking forward to the next updates!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Does anyone know if the dev has a roadmap or idea of when the game will be "complete"?
I don't think there's a roadmap of any kind, and I'm not sure how long the game will be in development either. I am confident in saying that it won't be complete any time soon though, considering there are quite a few main girls who aren't even in the harem yet. Plus the MC is just now taking his role as the head of the Fletcher's founding family seriously.

There's so much ahead of him now that he has this role, that along with building up the rest of his harem. And a few of the girls aren't even close to being in the harem yet. So yeah considering all that, there's so much more to come out of this story.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Does anyone know if the dev has a roadmap or idea of when the game will be "complete"?
I don't have a fixed length in mind really, instead I've got the story roughly planned out, both in overall terms and individual character arcs for the girls, following their lives years into the future (in-game time). Now I won't neccessarily make all of that into full content, and instead I'll add whats left as an epilogue (and obviously there will be some time skips) - so really I'll just keep going until I feel like the story is growing stale and it would be a good time to wrap it up and bring some closure to everything at a natural stopping point (graduation from school, graduation from college, marriage etc. depending on how far I go with the story).

4.70 star(s) 163 Votes