• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
This is possibly the most perfect description of this story ever. There's precious few Harem games where the MC isn't just an errand boy for the women or follow along without agency.
Thanks for the nice compliment. I just feel zero interest in the girls if the MC is not in control and leading. In most games the girls see the MC as an entertaining guy who is nice to have around. What a turnoff. And humiliation. Here the girls sacrifice everything to be with the MC. Cosy Cafe views relationships through a completely different frame - and its a real joy to me.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Until which in-game day does the current version go?

Enjoy the founding family parts. Hanna's model looks really pleasing to my eyes.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
I downloaded the latest release when it was a "new" release a few weeks ago and I'm entranced. The writing is actually pretty great, and I like the characters. I've done three complete playthroughs since then.

Not going to beat around the bush, the models are ok at best, and all of the guys rather look exactly the same. It fits storywise since they are at least somewhat related, but most of the girls also look pretty darn similar. Still story rules and this one has it in spades.

The only thing that has truly bothered me is the butt plug scene. To me, it seems anatomically the plug should be farther north than it is. That's the only thing, but every run through I get there and I'm like, you missed?

Still, great work and I'm only sad I just found this so short a time ago.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I downloaded the latest release when it was a "new" release a few weeks ago and I'm entranced. The writing is actually pretty great, and I like the characters. I've done three complete playthroughs since then.

Not going to beat around the bush, the models are ok at best, and all of the guys rather look exactly the same. It fits storywise since they are at least somewhat related, but most of the girls also look pretty darn similar. Still story rules and this one has it in spades.

The only thing that has truly bothered me is the butt plug scene. To me, it seems anatomically the plug should be farther north than it is. That's the only thing, but every run through I get there and I'm like, you missed?

Still, great work and I'm only sad I just found this so short a time ago.
Three playthroughs in a few weeks is impressive, glad to hear you're enjoying it! Also, the buttplug was most definitely on target ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KFilche

Jun 1, 2019
Playing last version from here. 12 days all asses are arse. Or arshole. I dont know why. And isted of fool i get tool. I dont sure if it typo with fool. But ass is cencured for sure. And only now i translate it. I thought its cencured version of ass. But no it's UK version. I feel litlle dumb now. But english is not my first languege, its fine.
"Arse" is actually the correct (original) word for "anus". "Ass" was 'clean' a substitute for the profane "arse" that eventually replaced it in the Americas. Other 'clean' words that have been used to substitute for profanity in English are "shoot" instead of "shit", "dang" or "darn" instead of "damn" and "heck" instead of "hell". In most cases, both the profane word and its less profane substitute are still around; for some reason, American English just lost "arse" and kept "ass".

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Nope, my PC is pretty powerful. I tend to let all of the characters from each different render stack up in the background, so if I ever need to go back and re-do a render I can just load the scene and there they are.
Nice, I could learn a lot from you, even if indirectly. Glad to have a creator that's pretty interactive with their community. I wish you the best! Once I start getting my stuff together, I hope I can support you on patreon as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Nope, my PC is pretty powerful. I tend to let all of the characters from each different render stack up in the background, so if I ever need to go back and re-do a render I can just load the scene and there they are.
Just curious specs?

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes