Sep 26, 2023
Contact Rachels family instructing them to Have her move into your house as a slave to do with as you will. Letting them know that in her present state ,she is worthless to you and has no hope of ever being considered as wife material. Explaining that it is this or nothing. Now that the parents know where you stand and given their lust for power, they send their Daughter packing according to you with only the clothes on her back. She will work in the kitchen with only an apron. Woe to her if she breaks anything. Tell her she can live in the closet until her mood improves.

• Haha
Reactions: Randomguy3478

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
well, we all are virtual to each other in some point of view.
there's just some base defence activated by protecting who you "know". for instance - beloved character of this VN will have much more "protection" from me than some random dude humiliated in some thread, because I very like characters of this VN and feel necessity to protect what I like.
Friend, that sounds a bit dangerous tbh if the line between real human and fictional character is starting to blur...

That said, I do hope that I never end up in a discussion with an actual AI bot on here lol

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The actual actions you described were really not very dark for a fantasy. Some are losing it again. Protecting the virtual girl while insulting the real person on the other side of the screen.
In their defense I did deliberately write it so as to get them to react that way. :)
I basically designed an innocuous scenario but worded it in a very dark way to see if I could get them to pick up on the tone and not the underlying content. It's good to see that my old writing skills are not completely lost with age and neglect.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
In their defense I did deliberately write it so as to get them to react that way. :)
I basically designed an innocuous scenario but worded it in a very dark way to see if I could get them to pick up on the tone and not the underlying content. It's good to see that my old writing skills are not completely lost with age and neglect.
Okay, I get your implied intent, but I'm not sure how someone completely going against their own character by purposefully attempting to turn someone (regardless of how annoying they are) into a quivering mass of eternal paranoia and branding themself publicly as the up-and-coming evil overlord is "innocuous" ...

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Okay, I get your implied intent, but I'm not sure how someone completely going against their own character by purposefully attempting to turn someone (regardless of how annoying they are) into a quivering mass of eternal paranoia and branding themself publicly as the up-and-coming evil overlord is "innocuous" ...
I know right. It's the over the top description of the situation that makes it sound way, way worse than it actually is. And if you just accidentally neglect the fact this game paints the MC as chaotic good it suddenly sounds like something strait out of a horror story. It's only once you step back and think about it in context that you'd go "wait a moment".

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Except it wasn't very dark. Just unhinged and incredibly cringe.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Except it wasn't very dark. Just unhinged and incredibly cringe.
Hinges are there to be shaken and twisted until they pop off. Than you laugh at their inadequacy. Meanwhile the people inside the house look at you with a worried expression on their face that you can't tell if it stems from being angry at you or worried for you.

You should try it some times. It's quite the feeling. Well, unless you are american. Like I think they shoot trespassers there.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm already missing this game so much.. Next update when?
This from the March 31st Dev Log:

So, getting back to 0.9, I'm hoping to release it May 5th - but given the length and the work I'm still putting in to get 0.8.1 finished, it could end up being pushed back a week or two. Having said that, I don't want to keep you waiting, because I think it's a really good one!

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: Yazen_
Sep 26, 2023
Hinges are there to be shaken and twisted until they pop off. Than you laugh at their inadequacy. Meanwhile the people inside the house look at you with a worried expression on their face that you can't tell if it stems from being angry at you or worried for you.

You should try it some times. It's quite the feeling. Well, unless you are american. Like I think they shoot trespassers there.
Only the one's without TITS.

arukasarukas

Mar 17, 2021
Well, there's nothing very wrong with a little darkness in fiction. Except that going there so quickly would not give you anywhere else to go afterwards.
Perhaps an alternative route with Rachel could be that you somehow use a connection you have towards the end of the content to take away her position as head of the student council, give it to yourself, and make her follow you around and set her meaningless rules that she will follow just because she respects authority. Then she can happen across various things you do with other girls which stir up feelings that maybe she is missing out on something.
If there is a character who is set up nicely for a 'power play' style of relationship, it's Catherine.

• Haha
Sep 26, 2023
Well, there's nothing very wrong with a little darkness in fiction. Except that going there so quickly would not give you anywhere else to go afterwards.
Perhaps an alternative route with Rachel could be that you somehow use a connection you have towards the end of the content to take away her position as head of the student council, give it to yourself, and make her follow you around and set her meaningless rules that she will follow just because she respects authority. Then she can happen across various things you do with other girls which stir up feelings that maybe she is missing out on something.
If there is a character who is set up nicely for a 'power play' style of relationship, it's Catherine.
Rachel needs A Yamaha Vibrator with a Kick start strapped to her Ass. RRing-Da-Ding-ding-Da-Ding.

• Haha

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, a very short dev log this time!

In the last one I mentioned that a lot of my time was going into 0.8.1 and the improvements to the earlier content - well that's now complete, and it went out for the public release last weekend (I also updated the post here, if any of you want to grab it!)

That leads me onto my current task: rendering 0.9. Progress is going quite quickly so far, with the current render count sitting around 300. I'm thinking the total should be in the 1100-1200 range, which should put the release on May 12th if everything goes well. But as most of you probably know at this point, I have a habit of underestimating, so we'll just have to wait and see.

So with all of my time being spent on the render grind, that's all there is to say really. Though I will just add, I'm really looking forward to this update! There are a few revelations for some of the characters that I think will finally show you a bit of where their stories are going, and I'm eager to hear all of your thoughts!

There'll be one last dev log before 0.9 on the 28th, at which point I should be able to give you all a more concrete release date. Until then, thank you all for supporting Cosy Cafe, as always I really appreciate it!
- Cosy Creator

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is there any Sarah banner I can use?
On most VNs, if you go to the OP and look for something that says "Fan Sig" or "Fan Sign", it will link you to what's available, assuming this is what you mean, and not an actual banner for you to make a sig from.

For this VN, it's here.

• Love
Reactions: Yazen_
4.70 star(s) 119 Votes