mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
RTX 4080, i7-13700k, 64GB ddr5 ram, 2x2tb samsung 980pro nvmes - It's the first thing I bought with my patreon money. Kinda wish I got a 4090 now, but at the time I didn't realise quite how much graphics memory would matter for HS2, I was focused more on ram/ssd and the processor for scene loading times.
Nice. I am trying to figure out how to do the scenes in HS2. I have it but cannot figure anything out. Need to spent time on youtube, but I am studying for a test next week, so I am stuck on that ATM. Mine is:

mordred93@XXXXXXXXXX:~$ inxi -v 1
System:
Host: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Kernel: 5.15.0-100-generic x86_64 bits: 64
Desktop: Cinnamon 5.8.4 Distro: Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria
CPU:
Info: 32-core AMD Ryzen 9 5950X [MT MCP] speed (MHz): avg: 2634
min/max: 2200/3400
Graphics:
Monitor resolution: 3840x2160~60Hz
OpenGL: renderer: AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT
v: 4.6.0 Core Profile Context 19.30.230130
Drives:
Local Storage: total: 2.93 TiB used: 1.43 TiB (48.9%)
Info:
Processes: 527 Uptime: 8d 6h 43m Memory: 126.71 GiB used: 11.53 GiB
Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.13

I run multiple virtual machines for work, so need the RAM, and the 32 cores and disk.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Hey dev, now I just finished yer game tbh I don't know what to say, I'm not into vanilla games, but I really really like yer game, yeah I know im not the first one here nor the last one, but stil I have to say I really like yer game, at first I thought this guy is exaggerating Issac Shafan , but now im conform every thing he said about yer game is totally true, this game is gem for those who love vanilla games,well I don't even know what to say how much I like yer game is Indescribable, but there's a character that caught my eye.
And it's Rachel before some people think I have weird taste, then I will tell ya one thing don't forgot we have only "maledom" tag I don't even want to imagine what Jack(MC) will gonna do to her.:HideThePain:
In the end she will accept her fate and fall in love with a rapist(you know what I mean) and I really wanna see this scene.
Well, that's all I have to say I don't want to write an essay, and hope next year you'll become a full time dev.❤❤❤

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Hey dev, now I just finished yer game tbh I don't know what to say, I'm not into vanilla games, but I really really like yer game, yeah I know im not the first one here nor the last one, but stil I have to say I really like yer game, at first I thought this guy is exaggerating Issac Shafan , but now im conform every thing he said about yer game is totally true, this game is gem for those who love vanilla games,well I don't even know what to say how much I like yer game is Indescribable, but there's a character that caught my eye.
And it's Rachel before some people think I have weird taste, then I will tell ya one thing don't forgot we have only "maledom" tag I don't even want to imagine what Jack(MC) will gonna do to her.:HideThePain:
In the end she will accept her fate and fall in love with a rapist(you know what I mean) and I really wanna see this scene.
Well, that's all I have to say I don't want to write an essay, and hope next year you'll become a full time dev.❤❤❤
Finally decided to show yourself here.:KEK:
there's a character that caught my eye.
And it's Rachel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arukasarukas

Mar 17, 2021
Rachel is the best. I am interested in seeing where things are going with her. But I personally hope for long drawn out scenes of frustration and desperation. But that might just be me.

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
please french vers .... i love him ...i love your game ( sorry bad english lol i am french )
thank you and good luck

arukasarukas

Mar 17, 2021
before the reward she has to make amends: shitposting 100 times on feminist twitter, declaring she loves to be a weak dependent woman, while posting pics of cowtowing to MCs feet

...would be my suggestion. but input welcome.
A good start would be that she has to wear a skirt to school. But one that is ever so slightly shorter than average. Just to begin to draw attention to herself.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly I vote for something more subtle.

I say we bring her to a public place like a busy hallway surrounded by as many gawkers as possible where upon we proceed to reveal our full status as the head of a founding family and about to potentially marry into the other three. This should be swiftly followed by a short and succinct explanation of just how much trouble a person could be in if she made her self an enemy of someone in that position. She and her entire family and any friends she might have I might add.

Or, in short: You wish you were just dead girl.

Bonus points if we sweep the crowd and declare: "May none of you dare hurt her! For that right belongs to me alone at a time and place of my choosing!"

And than we do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just let her stew in her own fear and horror of the situation. Let her find ways to tie her self into knots and torture her self with the thoughts. Let her come begging for forgiveness to us. Let her cry and shake and fear and quiver until she has broken her self.

And when that is all done. When she lies broken and exhausted. Than we can dangle the rope of forgiveness. Studded as it is with thorns. Or I guess we could be nice and forgive her and stuff it you are into that sort of thing. But only once she has shaken her self apart to teach her a lesson.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I say we bring her to a public place like a busy hallway surrounded by as many gawkers as possible where upon we proceed to reveal our full status as the head of a founding family and about to potentially marry into the other three. This should be swiftly followed by a short and succinct explanation of just how much trouble a person could be in if she made her self an enemy of someone in that position. She and her entire family and any friends she might have I might add.

Bonus points if we sweep the crowd and declare: "May none of you dare hurt her! For that right belongs to me alone at a time and place of my choosing!"

And than we do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just let her stew in her own fear and horror of the situation. Let her find ways to tie her self into knots and torture her self with the thoughts. Let her come begging for forgiveness to us. Let her cry and shake and fear and quiver until she has broken her self.

And when that is all done. When she lies broken and exhausted. Than we can dangle the rope of forgiveness. Studded as it is with thorns. Or I guess we could be nice and forgive her and stuff it you are into that sort of thing. But only once she has shaken her self apart to teach her a lesson.
Yea ... for you, great. For me ...
Shudder NPH.gif

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024

And when that is all done. When she lies broken and exhausted. Than we can dangle the rope of forgiveness. Studded as it is with thorns.
the desire in me definitely likes that. +1

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Gross. In no way resembles the MC. He's not such a pussy that he'd need to flex his family name and threaten her parents to tame her. Not to mention he hates attention and public spectacles. This is just some low tier creepy hate fantasy.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Gross. In no way resembles the MC. He's not such a pussy that he'd need to flex his family name and threaten her parents to tame her. Not to mention he hates attention and public spectacles. This is just some low tier creepy hate fantasy.
Actually it's what I would personally do in that situation because it is the most painless way to teach her a lesson.

All the other suggestions here have been about making her do things, often perverted ones. And that's fine with a girl who is willing. But if it is a punishment for someone who actually wronged you and is doing it out of fear than that's a different thing entirely.

What I suggest meanwhile is just giving her a really, really nasty scare. One that is going to teach her a lesson about messing with people without actually hurting her significantly.

I am surprised nobody has realized this.

Plus I think an arc of her tripping over her self trying to get in the MCs good graces so that she gets forgiven with the MC brushing her off because he wants nothing to do with her one way or another would be hilarious. Just picture it. She is in complete panic mode and pores all her energy (and she has a lot of it seeing as how much she has for hate) into trying to fix things where as the MC is exasperated over the fact she is following him everywhere and annoying him with her attempts to gain forgiveness.

Overall though you are right that it would probably be outside of the MC's character to do this unless she got him so angry that he looses control but does not want to punch her. But it could absolutely happen by proxy. Like for example that princess that keeps chasing the MC for marriage might walk into her abusing the MC and just tell her off in this way leading to a significant emotional event that the MC than has to eventually fix by forgiving her after she learns her lesson and spends a comedicaly sufficient period trying to atone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Randomguy3478

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yea ... for you, great. For me ...
View attachment 3536384
"I'm not a misogynist, I just fantasize about doing really fucked up things to women, specifically, who dare to disagree with or come into, a completely meaningless and non detrimental, conflict with me" the thread.

Maledom on sites like this where there's no real person in the role of sub really bring out the best of some people.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
All I am saying is if you want to teach someone a lesson nothing beats a good harmless scare.

I do love how my initial wording got you all to take the grimdark interpretation automatically. It shows that I still got it. :)

Reactions: Domagonic

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
All I am saying is if you want to teach someone a lesson nothing beats a good harmless scare.

I do love how my initial wording got you all to take the grimdark interpretation automatically. It shows that I still got it. :)
The actual actions you described were really not very dark for a fantasy. Some are losing it again. Protecting the virtual girl while insulting the real person on the other side of the screen.

Reactions: Domagonic

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
The actual actions you described were really not very dark for a fantasy. Some are losing it again. Protecting the virtual girl while insulting the real person on the other side of the screen.
well, we all are virtual to each other in some point of view.
there's just some base defence activated by protecting who you "know". for instance - beloved character of this VN will have much more "protection" from me than some random dude humiliated in some thread, because I very like characters of this VN and feel necessity to protect what I like.

4.70 star(s) 119 Votes