ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
i belive her arrogance isnt real because of the way it brakes so easy. its more of a defence mechanism
I thought about it for 2 minutes and i think youre right so i edited my answer, but you my friend was faster ;)
So i added the shell shes hiding behind, i think shes really fckn nice once you break trought.
At least Id like to think that, the thought makes me feel cozy :D
Cant wait to explore her kink :)

Reactions: whity112

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
I thought about it for 2 minutes and i think youre right so i edited my answer, but you my friend was faster ;)
So i added the shell shes hiding behind, i think shes really fckn nice once you break trought.
At least Id like to think that, the thought makes me feel cozy :D
Cant wait to explore her kink :)
hahaha i recon once that wall is broken she will be a lot like lucy. very loving once its shown to her

Reactions: Randomguy3478

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
hahaha i recon once that wall is broken she will be a lot like lucy. very loving once its shown to her
Id rather not want her to be excatly like Lucy, would be a waste of potential of characterization in my opinion. Theres so much more you could do with her, out of a dev perspective. So far every LI had its own personality and id like to see more perspectives.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
have to ask what are all your thoughts on catherines behaviour
Catherine was raised in a very sheltered environment.

Her parents (or perhaps primarily her Dad) recognized that she was disconnected from the real world (living a very privileged life) and they made her start to do the typical teen type jobs after school - so we find out that she is doing pizza delivery (part of learning about the 'common' people).

Now - she is going to have to break out of the boundaries she was raised in to try to find a way to get the MC to fall for her.

He is Not going to just fall at her feet to be with her.

She has to bring real value to the relationship and that includes treating the other women in the MC's life well.

I think it will be an interesting journey for Catherine and, as I have mentioned before, I believe that Alison - the headmistress of the school - can play a key role in guiding Catherine (initially by example and later, perhaps, as a bit of a mentor if Catherine shows a willingness to seek her out and listen to/learn from her).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
have to ask what are all your thoughts on catherines behaviour
I believe Catherine is in a similar situation as Hannah in that she's being forced to marry someone against her will. I think her mom set it up for her to marry a high ranker in another family. The reason that Catherine's mom was seemingly unhappy with the party reveal about MC was because it would throw a wrench in her plans now that there was a new and probably more suitable candidate for Catherine, something Catherine's father is probably pushing for to limit the propensity towards founding family business before all. Catherine's antagonism towards Hannah might even be because they are now angling for the same marriage partner in MC. Weird thought though, is Catherine lesbian? She seemingly has an aversion towards the MC even beyond just fear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cosy Creator

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
<snip>
Weird thought though, is Catherine lesbian? She seemingly has an aversion towards the MC even beyond just fear.
I don't know if that is the case. I mean, statistically, she could be (10% of the population is gay or bi, there are about 10 girls in the game, do the math). However, I think it is more about her suddenly realizing she has no control over her adult life, and she is a slave to what her family "deems" required. Sarah said she was homeschooled and only went to the public school and got a job to get more acclimated to other people, and see how they live (probably her dad's idea). She was raised to believe that she will become queen of the empire, and now how she has to get that done, is by fighting an uphill battle, one which she is not equipped to handle (due to poor socialization skills).

The funny thing I am seeing is the lack of sons mentioned. I mean Brian is the only son mentioned so far. 4 families, only 1 son (Brian). Then the Fletcher lost heir = MC. So now you have 3 families foisting daughters at the MC so they get their place at the big table. You would think the Sarah's dad, with 4 wives, would keep having kids until a son was produced. Kind of like Henry VIII. Same for Catherine's parents? Hannah's parents? What would be really funny, is if first daughter, married first daughter. Hmmm :)

Reactions: chainedpanda

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
MC will seize absolute power by marrying all 4 family daughters - and crown himself King MC I. of founding town.

brians family has a daughter, right!? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Ssato243
4.70 star(s) 119 Votes