VN Ren'Py Cougarville [v1.02 Bugfix 1] [Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cannibals

Jul 24, 2017
There's a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale
ScriptError: could not find label 'Main_StrippingBmale'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale
File "C:\Users\Effin\Desktop\Cougarville-1.02BugFix01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Effin\Desktop\Cougarville-1.02BugFix01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Main_StrippingBmale'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Cougarville 1.02BugFix01
Tue Jul 2 13:27:40 2024
Edit File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale

to
jump Main_StrippingBMale

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Reading the discord to find out what this game was about I came across this, surely that poster tested the game and found some scene "necessary for the plot" :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear this dudes games is all the same, Wish I can just blacklist them so his trash never pops up.

Dude keeps doing the same formula, and it FAILS every time with this crap.

Fuck wrong with him? Like man. Typical "cuck shit for the plot" nonsense :ROFLMAO:

Holy hell insanity.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Anyway, in most of the games on this site, the animations are so poorly done that they become ridiculous and cut off any desire. That’s why I prefer when there are no animations.
i don't
just try as dev when you're able too
we'll judge by experiencing

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Am I the only one with "Placeholder dialogue : normal comment" when interacting with the mom or sister and no dialogues during meals ?
Nope. The whole thing is quite broken after the long ass intro explaining every single detail while repeating the same 4-5 images instead of showing us what happened. It's all empty dialogues, placeholders and sudden cuts when it seems like you're going to get some interaction. When you do the dishes, there's a comment by the step mom, but with a black background.

This "game" is not ready to be shared in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: Bambourex and loikl

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
This dev does not have a good track record for sticking with a game, making non NTR/Sharing routes, unavoidable lesbian, and having a male protagonist.

I think this dev should stick with a game that is just a futa protagonist and NTR/Sharing focus because that's obviously what they like. And they'd get way less complaints.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Incest patch for Djinn works on this game.

Here is the link:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cougarville [v1.02 Bugfix 1] [Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

BITCH, these choices are boring. Our only options are an absurdly huge dick male or huge dick futa with an ugly ass hairstyle? Not only is this some of the gayest shit I've ever seen, but none of the women who are supposed to be cougars have any pubic hair. THAT'S boring. I'd give this garbage a 0 out of 5 if I could.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
and here i thought the previous game change name again..
but turn out be new game with collab with another dev.
still waiting the "dominion" update..lol :confused:

Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
LOL guy always has the same looking characters with that same goofy smirk, nothing's changing so why not finish a game?

Reactions: SBSeed
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes