1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Can you explain the edit please?
"To her children she seemed to be strong and willful in spite of the torment Vincent put them through, but now she seemed submissive. Her wardrobe became more revealing, and she started dating Trance, who was Falcon's own age and the man who helped them escape from Vincent. Falcon could not help but feel that something was not quite right about Trance." -from the synopsis

Guardra

May 29, 2018
you know i was hopeful in the fact that it didnt have the sandbox tag but as soon as the intro was done its clearly a sandbox grind.....still gonna give it a run although i dont expect much

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Reading the discord to find out what this game was about I came across this, surely that poster tested the game and found some scene "necessary for the plot" :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no way this dev is ok mentally, did he just forget the other game was exactly the same, which didnt work so he made it avoidable..... Why try the exact same thing again?
Well, not that it matters, his games are so low effort that it is hard to take him seriously. Guess he just has way to much free time.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
There's a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale
ScriptError: could not find label 'Main_StrippingBmale'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale
File "C:\Users\Effin\Desktop\Cougarville-1.02BugFix01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Effin\Desktop\Cougarville-1.02BugFix01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Main_StrippingBmale'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Cougarville 1.02BugFix01
Tue Jul 2 13:27:40 2024

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Cougarville-1.02Bugfix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Well out of 6 Games - 1 is completed, 2 Abandoned and 2 on hold soo, i don't have much faith for this one either :whistle:
To be fair Research into Corruption isn't actually abandoned; it's just marked as such because of site rules. Fallen brought in MannyTearson92 in June last year to help on the project but unfortunately sometime between then and December his graphics card went wonky causing delays in the rendering process only for it to die completely in April. He's currently saving up to fix his rig which according to a post he made about 2 weeks ago in a different thread he expects to be able to do in September at which time baring any changes in his involvement on the project work should resume.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
To be fair Research into Corruption isn't actually abandoned; it's just marked as such because of site rules. Fallen brought in MannyTearson92 in June last year to help on the project but unfortunately sometime between then and December his graphics card went wonky causing delays in the rendering process only for it to die completely in April. He's currently saving up to fix his rig which according to a post he made about 2 weeks ago in a different thread he expects to be able to do in September at which time baring any changes in his involvement on the project work should resume.
Changes my view just a little, remains to be seen what happens in 2 Months.

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Am I the only one with "Placeholder dialogue : normal comment" when interacting with the mom or sister and no dialogues during meals ?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes