RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
here he is not as well. Inside and outside View attachment 1636455
I'm not sure what to tell you other than that according to the save you provided, with Alexina at 2 Edwin events passed, she will be there with him outside. Assuming she is set to see him.
You can also see the events without Marie in the memory room by interacting with the journal. So, even still it is possible to see the scene once the day has passed.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I'm not sure what to tell you other than that according to the save you provided, with Alexina at 2 Edwin events passed, she will be there with him outside. Assuming she is set to see him.
You can also see the events without Marie in the memory room by interacting with the journal. So, even still it is possible to see the scene once the day has passed.
I do not know what I have to do since the assistant does not tell me since the dialogue just stops after the question.

Thanks for trying so. Maybe I will take a look at it again when something has been fixed. Right now it is not playable for me and some other people at least since they are stuck at the same point as me.

even better would be a Renpy Version. Since so far. the RPGM Engine does nothing to this game except wandering around aimlessly.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Stuck in castle room and the ghost thingy wont let me out. Says check the journal, but there's no option to check the journal or further assign anyone. Is this a bug or the end of the update?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Council of Lies [v0.2.0b] [Fleeting Hearts] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,4 GB / 201 MB - Council_of_Lies_v0.2.0b-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Stuck in castle room and the ghost thingy wont let me out. Says check the journal, but there's no option to check the journal or further assign anyone. Is this a bug or the end of the update?
View attachment Map010.rar Replace the map10 file in the data folder. This was fixed but the version on F95 is not the latest.
Also, I apologize for the issue, I somehow missed it in earlier play testing.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
View attachment 1637203 Replace the map10 file in the data folder. This was fixed but the version on F95 is not the latest.
Also, I apologize for the issue, I somehow missed it in earlier play testing.
This didn't quite work. I'll just give some feedback though. There are a few bugs in addition to the one mentioned. Mainly, the game tends to crash during scenes. These crashes seem random since they don't usually repeat when I restart the game. The roving guard in the halls will block the "storage key" event. Have to make sure he passes by before talking to Jenevive's assistant.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone have a full gallery save or a save starting at the new content? I seem to have lost mine

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
At Noon:
Edwin 1 - Talk to him in the meeting room where you met the king.
Edwin 2 - After you speak with Edwin's assistant on the second floor go in the room just to the south of him.
Edwin 3 - Go outside to the castle gate near the barracks. Interact with the table next to Edwin.
I still cant find him anywhere. I cant even go to dinner as when i talk to amid outside my room all she says is what can i help you with

Reactions: darji

khanis

Jul 24, 2021
i am Locked in my room after getting visited by the lieutenant in the morning
i tried to load an old save or change character route but same

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I saw domination tag. Will there be any female domination (Female dominating male)?

jeff0088

Sep 27, 2017
i have the same issue, i am locked in my room too
The map10 didn't fix, anyone else have an idea?

jeff0088

Sep 27, 2017
Just waiting the update ^^

Version 0.2.0d changes:
◙ Removed player locked in room (feedback found it more confusing than it
was worth it for helping save progression)

Reactions: jasminerp
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes