2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
I already love Gina. If there will be more of her like this there should be a "female domination" tag.

makolero

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys just checking in, the next chapter is not done yet. Currently making my potato work overtime. I'm trying to stay away from character overlays and just generating shots, since that is the common feedback from chapter one. Will keep you guys in the loop.

008_bmp_icon.png 020_bmp_icon.png

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
WTF..act like a gentleman and let Belle go first and you are suddenly subjected to female domination..game suddenly went to retard writing shit..lol..
she-doctor is rapey..gets the patients under and has at them.
Let the champ go first, keeps you away from the receptionist

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Well, if you go to these doctors, then you will write such games, full of garbage.
Or the author smokes the wrong weed.

Reactions: Drasix

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
so black guy is a douche,the doc is a whore that fucks the douche,the receptionist is also a whore who tries and sucessfully dominates you no matter what you do,only likeable character is the blonde girl..did i miss anything? lol
You got it twisted if you think blonde is a likeable character wait for update you'll see this whole game is Full Retarded I hope Dev takes his time a does a better job on writing the story instead of quick releases don't want nothing to do with all 3 girls I played all scenarios and MC gets played like a simpleton no matter his actions this game is just another (Bully) difference MC has a huge nightstick. Dev is just gonna force scenes on player like everyone of these games with no substance. This will not have a story its all about fap fap fap Dev we get it your new but come on put that Big Brain of yours into overdrive and give us something worth while, just dont let this turn into Bully I already see it happening.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Well, the screenshots let me know to skip this so thanks for that. (Tatted-up chick is bad enough but, dude, we REALLY didn't need to see that poor guy about to touch some chick's nasty foot with his MOUTH! I threw-up a bit in MY mouth upon seeing that...)

Reactions: laflare82

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just played through 0.2 and found a couple of bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yah I noticed that to its not a Bug this game is basically Bully, Anne, Decent, Lily of the Vally need I say more new Dev and this is the type of game he decides to make same BS forced scenarios even if you say no you still do it I played all options and seen that you have to follow what the Dev wants your choices are pointless

Reactions: maxbishup and Jobeo

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
What's up with the disgusting new font and no ability to keep the old one?

Other than that, I actually liked the update, but it should definitely have a Female Domination Tag.
Helps everyone, people who strongly dislike it know to stay away and people like me who do like it have an easier time to find games.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yah I noticed that to its not a Bug this game is basically Bully, Anne, Decent, Lily of the Vally need I say more new Dev and this is the type of game he decides to make same BS forced scenarios even if you say no you still do it I played all options and seen that you have to follow what the Dev wants your choices are pointless
Posts like yours actually make me wish for a 'Dislike' button ...

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes