2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Posts like yours actually make me wish for a 'Dislike' button ...
I know, right? I didn't feel forced and my choices seemed to matter. I've got two saves, one with the fem/dom receptionist and one with the sex addicted bimbo. So far both are keeping me watching for more.

Besides, it's clearly a bug showing you part of the fem/dom path in a dream if you didn't do that path.

Reactions: Canto Forte

wp30156

Mar 12, 2019
Over all I enjoyed the game; however, there were some points I'd like to mention in regards to pacing, modeling, and grammar / spelling. I found a few typos and maybe one or two grammatical changes I could recommend.

I feel that this could definitely be better as it shows good promise if given the right amount of polish. I'd suggest reworking the pose/position of the therapist when she's riding "The Champ" as it at least appears to have clipping and at least a bit of uncanny valley with regard to how her breasts are positioned, unless you're purposefully going for the implant look then I suppose it's fine.

The font choice for the dialogue is a bit strange in regards to how it's displayed on my monitor 1920x1080.

I've wrapped my comments about typos and grammar suggestions in a spoiler tag to condense the post for legibility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were a few conjunctions that may need to have apostrophes; however, I didn't catch them all so I didn't list them.

I feel there's promise here, yet needs a little more polish with both writing for common errors and such, but the pacing seems a bit expedited for a few of the situations, while good for a quick session, not really much for someone to get into the character. That might be your scope or objective though, to be a quick enjoyable thing instead of this longer winded with multiple paths type of thing.

I can see about writing a guide if there's a request enough for it.

I only have played v. 0.2 so I cannot attest to an degradation of quality or changes from that version.

I would suggest in order to make it more enjoyable to slowly introduce minor elements of the extra scenes to allow more choice and the potential to ignore things that don't interest the player, eg female-domination, foot-fetish, or more things you have planned. Overview, it's got potential a few minor hick-ups here or there, pacing needs some tweaking.

Hopefully this helps you with more information to make some changes for the better Makolero

Also, hello everyone! This is my first post to the forum.

Regards
-WP

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What the interest to give choice to the player if it's to not care about them ? I've chosen to not stay when I caught the Doc & the champ, but it doesn't matters, the game told me the story like if I stayed...

stgkjsrbgrsb

Apr 16, 2017
In part 2, the variable changes are coded wrong. It should be "+= 1" instead of "=+1". Part 1 is coded correctly, so it's strange that part 2 wasn't.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
makolero I just happened to come accross this today and noticed you updated the OP with a new version. I fixed a couple of things and promoted the thread. In the future report the thread and let us know so we can promote it thanks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The receptionist looks awfully familiar ;) and dominant as well o_O Looks like Lisa choose a new career path :LOL:

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Ok, this part of the only review at the moment really gets me...
The models looks are nice but all are sluts and not relationship material also most guys hopefully would pass on them or practice extreme safe sex as they surely would be carriers of various diseases.
I kind of like the serious and responsible take. I don't think I'll be trying this one.

Reactions: Drasix

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..the changes make the forced not forced anymore..but..its still kinda messed up in the brain..lol

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If you let that Sugar Johnson go in first on the second session you get the option to not have the half handjob with the secretary but if you let Belle in first you still are forced into a footjob scene with Gina. Not to mention that if you let Belle in first she still interrupts your session. Weird.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
First time playing, and I'm a bit confused.
The character talks about helping Belle find her keys and explicitly doesn't mention what happened after, but there was never any scene where the character helped anyone find keys or did anything with Belle other than bump into her at the elevator.
Then the next week the character talks about how he watched the Psychiatrist go down on Belle earlier, but again, that never happened.
I mean, I get that the therapist is messing with his mind, but are these intentionally written delusions or a Dev mistakes?

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Started playing, see models that are cut out through paint or something and put on a background. Yeah, no thank you.
Didnt even get to the "story".

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
added this shit to my ignore..... i dont like fuck fest and this game seems to be like that. tags will be nice, i hate to fucking waste my time.

makolero

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
First time playing, and I'm a bit confused.
The character talks about helping Belle find her keys and explicitly doesn't mention what happened after, but there was never any scene where the character helped anyone find keys or did anything with Belle other than bump into her at the elevator.
Then the next week the character talks about how he watched the Psychiatrist go down on Belle earlier, but again, that never happened.
I mean, I get that the therapist is messing with his mind, but are these intentionally written delusions or a Dev mistakes?
Definitely dev mistakes, currently working on updating it along with adding another option in week 2 so you dont get the forced foot job on week 2.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes