2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so if u use the safeword it's game over? and Belle route is hinted to be fucked even if you avoid park scene? and doc uses you also... so many tags missing. NTR, Rape, Femdom

Reactions: Cernunnos.

makolero

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for the feedback! I wasn't the one who uploaded ver. 0.4 so thats why the tags were not updated. Fixed now. Also updated the safeword path so it doesn't show a gameover screen, but that is only currently available on the latest version (0.5). Which is only available to patrons. I will publicly release it once the next version is up.

Reactions: REARRR12

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Uploaded v0.5 and updated OP.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I saw the images from part five and I saw some scenes with Gina that I couldn't get. Can somebody help me? I played the game multiple times and all I ever get on the Gina route is Johnson knocking me out(bad ending C).

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, it's not as bad as the reviews make it out to be. To me, certain parts of it do not fit well, and it feels lacking in some areas. I'll elaborate:

I think it would be a better story if the doctor had more professionalism at least to start with. The fact that the doctor gets very sexual with numerous patients easily makes it lose any feel of gritty realism. I'm not saying such a woman in such a profession should act like a nun and never get her pussy pounded. That character due to her profession I think would be designed better as a "slow burner" type. Perhaps more like the doctor in "Man of the house" with more build-up.

The input safeword part came off as a "were you paying close attention to the dialogue? If no then you are getting anally raped" As a creator, I found that funny as hell, but I'm pretty sure that's going to piss some people off. Nobody is going to guess "Papaya". "Red" is by far the most common safeword and should have some effect in this situation as well. She should be like "Did you forget the safeword?"

Reactions: REARRR12

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, I just got the bad ending with Gina as well not sure what the hell is going on I hope it's not all down to using the safeword? I'd like to do Gina route but I'm sure as hell not playing that scene if I have to get a different ending with her.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Of course, it is damn it :LOL: best girl in the game for me and she gets bad endings. :(
Well there might be something else in the future but for now there isn't anything good weather you let her fuck your ass or not. I rather pick belle because she doesn't want to stick it into the MC's ass lol

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Since when pegging is a bad ending, eh
Once again it is a story but for some it is a personal experience.;) Dont knock it until you try it is my advice and remember the lub.:coffee:

I found the renders not great and the models are something else and need a total revamping. Story is weak and lacks realism.

Reactions: noonehere

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Since most of the guys don't like getting fucked in the ass..You'd be surprised by how few of us like that :ROFLMAO:
Oh i'm totally awere of this, I am surprised that any of us are interested in this at all, but hey, whatever who likes what, it is a part of our code, we never chose it :geek:

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I have to disagree with everyone who claims that this game is total crap. This game deserves solid 2/5 (mostly crap).
3D models were cut in Paint and pasted on 2D bitmap.
I would like to comment on the story, but there is no real story here. Or at least there is no story that can be taken seriously.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes