2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The snips of feedback that are troublesome:
so if u use the safeword it's game over? and Belle route is hinted to be fucked even if you avoid park scene? and doc uses you also
Hijinks means funny and not whatever you got there.
Whenever dev makes it feel like being taken advantage of it is a fail in story telling.

Even reading dev summary, the OP is miles beter:
”After an unexpected event you are ordered to attend theraphy.
There you meet a bunch of interesting personalities. Hijinks ensues ”

try Gina......doesn`t go well
It has to go somewhere. We need a reason to keep gaming, alas...

try the belle route,it ends badly
Where is the prize in that?

parts of it do not fit well
Reading the overview, it is lacking in every department.

not sure what the hell is going on
There you have it ... we need to know the scope of our endeavors and need the win.

Both endings are bad endings with Gina
Well ... perks of having a 2 way relationship and not reading the fine print benefits....

I rather pick belle
Beware of the beast, though...

renders not great
That is a no no...

and need a total revamping
Dev is a one man team .. rather hard to see that ... rewok going on.

Story is weak
There is none, it is a circumstance ... like some short comedic relief...

mostly crap
There is room for mostly ... it has to rise up!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The android version needs a "hide text box" button. After knocking over the blonde at the elevator, you only got a momentary glimpse at her pussy before the text box covers it. :cry:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
What we have here is a failure to communicate. Ah but when you do figure out the communicating it sure is a fun ride. Good story.. decent renders.. the paths available so far although short are very diverse. The storyline with the shrinks secretary fluctuates from bad scene to pretty decent erotica :) This game is one to keep an eye on.. definitely different then most I see here on site. 6/10 and waiting for updates.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I just DLed this on this release and i read that this was the Dev's 1st attempt and before i played it i read the reviews and thought - -Dang being a little hard on a 1st time game designer ..... then i played it just now.

This game make little to no sense and that is why i kind of agree with the reviews of 2.5 stars or so. The renders are solid for the most part there are a few that are super grainy but still acceptable. Where this game falls apart is everything else but i hope the dev gets better. My advice is wrangle in your idea's and get the story more focused cause most can forgive avg renders specially from a newbie what cannot be looked past is a story that is a complete MESS. ---

Good luck to you and i hope you take the feedback and get better cause i can see some promise if you can learn from your mistakes.

Reactions: Arcane666

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Second choice don't help bella and you will have this option.
Thank you!
I just managed to find it by myself. I think other choices might affect it as well, since on my first try I didn't help Bella and tried to pursure the Gina route. But something along the way made the spanking choice not trigger, just forced to do the sex scene.
This is the order of answers that finally worked for me if anyone else also has a hard time:
2,1,2,1,2,2,2,2,1,1, **2**
Then rest of the Gina scenes are achievable from there.

Reactions: noway1 and Eminba

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you!
I just managed to find it by myself. I think other choices might affect it as well, since on my first try I didn't help Bella and tried to pursure the Gina route. But something along the way made the spanking choice not trigger, just forced to do the sex scene.
This is the order of answers that finally worked for me if anyone else also has a hard time:
I followed your choice its still not triggering finally got it to work.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Thank you!
Oh shit finally! Getting frustrated with Bad End with Gina.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gals be dublin” down on the kink .... some are really independant and hard to read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honesty is the only way .... stick to what you yearn ... rewards will be piling on!

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes