2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
if some mod is around, this game needs the 'Pegging' tag to be added.
i would also argue tags for 'Drug' and 'Rape' are necessary as well, since the MC gets drugged and then sodomized if he can't recall the safe word while obviously being not consenting to the act.

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
if some mod is around, this game needs the 'Pegging' tag to be added.
i would also argue tags for 'Drug' and 'Rape' are necessary as well, since the MC gets drugged and then sodomized if he can't recall the safe word while obviously being not consenting to the act.
how you have got pegging scene?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope at one point we can turn the tables on Gina that was a close call :oops: and as long as some of the stronger fetishes stay avoidable, think the tags need to be updated.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I gave it shot and it was not bad. Renders are good, but sometimes i was wondered if MC is really person who he is or other model. But that was only twice. Rape scene was disturbing and i mean scene in park, but what mc done was bad too...but lets say it was selfdefence... kind of. Pros for taking not so popular way of telling story. Waiting for more.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Played the new update, the game now needs to add two new content tags - Rape and NTR

Question, why are so many of these MC characters lately so fucking weak?

Luckily, the game has a rollback option to choose another route as my spoiler mentions this event is not my cup of tea (Forced NTR content).

Game content spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still like the game though, just not this particular NTR content.

I may be wrong but that's My 2 cents.

Update - played the other office girl's route (even worse outcome) because the MC is now her "bitch" - I'm done with this game.

Last edited:

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
I don't like that you have to rape Gina for her to fuck you with a Strapon, but otherwise her new scenes in 0.4 were great.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes