2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought there would have been a bit more interest in this one surprised at the lack of attention it's had.

Reactions: noway1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..decided to try again cause i saw Mormont comment in a non-negative way...and....what a utter load of crap...i'll avoid this for good now...

D

Deleted member 2043115

You can literally see the outline of the render from where it was cut and paste onto the background.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
hmm.png

hmm1.png

*confused sounds*

Ok I get that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm not saying that shes ugly or anything that drastic but still, nothing to get worked up over.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
God this game is stupid. I have tried so many different options. Where is the option to spank Gina instead of fucking her. It never gives me the option. Just goes right to fucking. Then only leads to bad endings. Is there a fucking walkthrough somewhere?

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
I probably should have read the genre before playing. Most of this is not my cup of tea. Before I get too deep is the "rapey" tag and femdom avoidable?

Hhjjjkkkk

Dec 6, 2020
I cant go further with gina got ending after safeword when she is with strapon can antone have walkhthrough of gina route

Jun 15, 2021
I know this game is dead- and I don't really like it, but there is just one element that is bugging the shit out of me. I've been combing through the game a few times now... but does the safeword ever actually come up in the game? Or is that just something that can only be found by searching online. I know the safeword, which ends the game. But the game says that Gina mentions is- and I'm wondering if that is actually not true, or for whatever reason I'm just missing it everytime i look through the dialog..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How do you explain this on the game page?

Games:
Counseling (In development)
Current Version: 0.6
After an unexpected event you are ordered to attend theraphy. There you meet a bunch of interesting personalities. Hijinks ensues.
Links for free release (0.59):

Looks pretty dead in here
I don't think this game is dead, there is a 1.0 version on patreon released october 31.
Oh okay, I just noticed that it said "Abandoned" so I thought that meant it was discontinued
Absent minded devs at play?

Reactions: mackhall

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
How do you explain this on the game page?

Games:
Counseling (In development)
Current Version: 0.6
After an unexpected event you are ordered to attend theraphy. There you meet a bunch of interesting personalities. Hijinks ensues.
Links for free release (0.59):
WIN
MAC
ANDROID

Absent minded devs at play?
I mean it says its 0.7, you've linked 0.6 but apparently 1.0 is out on Patreon so I have no idea

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Happy halloween! As per tradition the dead are back from the grave. Warning, some renders look like shit because my PC was in the process of dying when I was rendering them.

PC:

MAC:

EDIT
Android:

----------------------------------
P.s. seems game is still abandoned

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes