4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

royxz

Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 1427895

Overview:
Countess in Crimson
is an erotic visual novel / adventure game hybrid with a horror theme. The game follows the story of Josh and Ashley – a young couple stranded somewhere in the Carpathian Mountains who eventually find themselves in a secluded village whose denizens live in the shadow of a menacing castle towering over the landscape, in which the mysterious Countess resides.
Uncover the dark secrets of the secluded Carpathian village while engaging in passionate romance along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Developer: Digital Seductions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.11
Other Games: CockWork Industries
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Controls:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras:
Gallery Unlocker

rDell thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427896 View attachment 1427897 View attachment 1427898 View attachment 1427899 View attachment 1427900 View attachment 1427901 View attachment 1427902 View attachment 1427903 View attachment 1427904 View attachment 1427905 View attachment 1427906
Thank you :)
I just found out how to add the missing gallery picture (see my post above) by editing the bc.x file :p (fun fact: the missing picture is part of one of the variations of the 4th ending, and I did see it in game, so it definitely is a bug that it hasn't been added to the gallery).

So here it is, a bc.x file to fully unlock all achievements and all videos/pictures in the gallery. Download the attached ZIP archive, and extract the bc.x file into the "scenes" sub-directory of your main game folder -- enjoy!

This is not (!) a save file! Because of the multiple paths, I will not upload multiple save games for every single path. But with the galleries unlocked, you can basically watch every scene from the game in the gallery anyways.
Thanks Man :)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Just a heads-up about the "Completed" tag for this game: I disagree with this game being "Completed". According to by the developing studio Digital Seductions they will be adding new story content in chapter 2 and 5 as well as a new girl (in the next 2-4 months) and also up to 3 new girls (> 4 months) to the game.

It's pretty much the same they did with their previous game Cockwork Industries: after the initial release they added some DLCs over time to add more content/girls. Once they confirmed that there will be no more new content to the game, it got the "Completed" tag on this forum which I totally agree with -- although they released more updates to fix bugs and also add more "skins" (alternative outfits) for the girls.

So I would like to see this game not being tagged as "Completed" until all the content/girls have been released.

Also: It says version 1.0 in the "Changelog" on OP, but the most recent version is 0.8.11, therefore I would appreciate if you could change the entry in the changelog to 0.8 (0.8.11 only being a bugfix for 0.8).

Thanks a lot in advance.

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, I downloaded the game from here and it came with everything already unlocked? Any ideas why that could be hapening?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the game from here and it came with everything already unlocked? Any ideas why that could be hapening?
The original game shouldn't have anything unlocked, but maybe the uploader added the bc.x file (to unlock everything) in the archive for the most recent 0.8.11 version which then was linked in the OP? I haven't downloaded it from OP, so I can't say for sure...

If you want to start "fresh" and unlock all the stuff yourself, delete the bc.x file in the "scenes" subfolder of your game.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So if I understand the story correctly there were no succubus at all? It was all some kind of hallucinogen that the Countess fed MC through the food and wine?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Danlorn

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Quality of Life Update Overview (Update 0.8.12)
Version 0.8.12 brings a host of quality of life updates both previously planned and requested by players.

Here are the most important changes from the patch:

Options are now saved to an external file instead of being stored in save files as was previously the case.
Bonus post-sex images can now also be obtained in "Non-interactive" Mastery Sex Scene Mode based on corresponding Personality Trait score (the higher your Personality Trait is, the more images you unlock). This mode is now the default mode.
The "Interactive" Mastery Sex Scene Mode works the same as before and now serves as an alternative way to obtain bonus post-sex images and allows you to unlock them regardless of your Personality Trait score (as long as it's high enough to unlock the Mastery Sex Scene itself).
You can now unlock dialogue animations in gallery. They can be found on a new gallery page named "Extras" alongside the photos taken with Camera, which were moved from the "Characters" gallery page (now named "Main Sex Scenes"). This was made mainly so that players can view dialogue animations without obstructions as there is no "hide UI" feature in the game.
This is not a retroactive change. If you already finished the game, relevant dialogues will have to be triggered again in order to show in the gallery.
In line with the dialogue animations unlocking, we also added an ability to hide Quick Access Panel during exploration using [O] key, so that players can have unobstructed view of locations if they wish to, in order to take clean screenshots.
Steam achievements can now be retroactively unlocked by pressing [F10] key on the Title Screen. This is intended for players who purchased the game elsewhere before and wish to move their achievements to the Steam version as well as players who played the very early version of the game where the Steam achievements feature wasn't yet implemented.
We added an option to change dialogue font size to smaller or larger than the default size. This is meant to help with text readability on different screen sizes and resolutions.
Game window in "Windowed" screen mode can now be scaled to make it easier to rearrange your screen space if necessary.
Tutorials were updated with relevant information related to this update. We also slightly modified the video pause overlay so that it doesn't obstruct the information contained in tutorials.

serdaroglu61

Jun 10, 2022
I just found out how to add the missing gallery picture (see my post above) by editing the bc.x file :p (fun fact: the missing picture is part of one of the variations of the 4th ending, and I did see it in game, so it definitely is a bug that it hasn't been added to the gallery).

So here it is, a bc.x file to fully unlock all achievements and all videos/pictures in the gallery. Download the attached ZIP archive, and extract the bc.x file into the "scenes" sub-directory of your main game folder -- enjoy!

This is not (!) a save file! Because of the multiple paths, I will not upload multiple save games for every single path. But with the galleries unlocked, you can basically watch every scene from the game in the gallery anyways.
the link was broken. can you send again please?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
the link was broken. can you send again please?
There's no link in my post, it's just an attachment -- and I checked, I can still download the attached file without any issues. So please try again, or use this link (which is just a link to the attachment from the post you quoted ;)).

If that doesn't work for, please let me know.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I create a little walkthrough myself. If someone is stucked or just wan´t to get the right answers for you favourite lady :)
Mega
Thanks so much for the walkthrough! Just one thing to add: close to the ending, when you get back to the village after Aliyah master sex scene, you can actually talk to Aunt Matilda one more time to receive a stat point and a bit of additional info.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, and thank you for for detailed question about this game! And yes, it is indeed a Computer Game (no Card Game or Cookie Grabber though) which features a lot of Cute Girls (and the CareGiver already announced that there will be more, maybe even some Cow Girls or Call Girls?). The Core Gameplay is a visual novel, but unfortunately doesn't come with a Character Generator, so you have to deal with how the Cute Guy (aka "MC") looks like. The Computer Generated Computer Graphics look nice, so I would definitely give it a go. Some Computer Geniuses even figured out how to unlock all Character Galleries in-game, just check the OP for details.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes