4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
does anyone have a list of possible paths here and how to achieve them?
Kind of -- someone posted a very useful guide in this post, and also there is this post which explains how to achieve the four main endings and the different variants of the 4th ending (see the Spoiler at the end of that post). I used both posts to get through all the endings pretty easily.

Reactions: BGRW2020

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
The Visuals in game are great. And I could say, I recommend playing it.

Now about the bad sides...

The game is slow and clumsy. To save or load you need to press the save file and the button in the other direction from it. Note that you cannot set your mouse sensitivity in game.

You also can't combine items unless you are specifically told so by the game, so the "gasoline" will be left in the car until the end the game.

You have no ability to auto-skip dialogs and scenes, which is vital, if you wish to unlock all scenes by yourself.
In any given playthrough you will be able to unlock either Your girlfriend and Iris (the bar maid) or Countess and Her maid. The black one is optional.

And now for the worst.
Mastery
Sex
Scenes

If I had to name a date when I clicked my mouse this often, it would most probably be 4 years ago, when I played Prince of Persia (the one with the aquarel drawings look).
So... you need to click like a mad mad in a deadly rush for your sanity to unlock 3 additional, but sexy, pictures to your gallery.

Not worth it, if you ask me.

To sum up, the game looks nice and is interesting to play, but the gameplay in rather tedious, then active.
And the sex scenes? Yeah there are a few of them, but they are sparse between, but you will have them more towards the end of the playthrough.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yup they were missing in rDell file, or did i miss something :)
I don't think so, I mainly played for said content and there was just a brief glimpse of it during 2-3 scenes, the rest was hidden and tucked away behind the sectioned off gallery, which I honestly thought was intended by this boring kid gloves developer.

SweeTomato

Aug 1, 2017
Check this post (the Spoiler at the end) -- the 4th ending has multiple variations, and you have to play them all to get all the images.

That being said: I just played through all the possible endings (and variations), and got all but one (1) single image unlocked, and I don't know how to get the last one. Also: if I use this bc.x file which has been posted last week by rDell I'm still missing the exactly same picture from the story gallery, so I'm not sure if this is just a bug...?!

View attachment 1810442
oh my god thank you what an insight!

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes