RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Maleborgia

Sep 12, 2018
Sry. for hijacking the Topic again for the wrong game. ^^ But I`m just stuck on the MainTownMap, cant leave, and i presume I sould interact with the Red Sign, but I can`t get to it. D:

Edit: Yeah, using Skills helps. The sister solved the problem. ^^

Stuck.PNG

Last edited:

Peeromast

Jul 30, 2017
Sry. for hijacking the Topic again for the wrong game. ^^ But I`m just stuck on the MainTownMap, cant leave, and i presume I sould interact with the Red Sign, but I can`t get to it. D:

Edit: Yeah, using Skills helps. The sister solved the problem. ^^

View attachment 1172197
In your spells you can use select another character (sister) and go to talk this boy, then change back.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
MUCCHIMUCHI ~Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin'~ v. 1.005 JAP
(sorry admin decide is not worth having a better topic)

This is the remake of the first game updated with the last patch, since nobody took yet the translation the only way you can enjoy it in eng is from MTL so take a look to this tool or make your version and share it to us!

*Updated to 1.005*

Last edited:

georgekolias

Feb 22, 2020
Regarding the new game, anyone has any idea how to get past this? I've beaten the game and gone through the whole map and don't have anything else left.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
So dragging the thread back to Keiko, no one has any idea about this query of mine? :s
Did you lose Keiko lose her virginity yet? If not, you need to go talk to the teacher in his room in the school, he'll take your virginity and this will unlock a bunch of new scenes including if I am not wrong this one.

Jul 6, 2020

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Bro I have been trying and trying to get the tool to work and would be much obliged for any tips
actually is really simple, i raccomand to use as font Meiryo cause don't have missing letters (what it could not translate is not ruined with squares or smth) in this case since last big update with MV, after you launch the program, click "Toggle tool UI", change lang in the top right if is needed then go to translate, wait and start the translation, you're done (some games require scale fonts so depend game to game); if you have to re-open the tool ui just press esc (you should watch his yt videos anyway).

Jul 6, 2020
actually is really simple, i raccomand to use as font Meiryo cause don't have missing letters (what it could not translate is not ruined with squares or smth) in this case since last big update with MV, after you launch the program, click "Toggle tool UI", change lang in the top right if is needed then go to translate, wait and start the translation, you're done (some games require scale fonts so depend game to game); if you have to re-open the tool ui just press esc (you should watch his yt videos anyway).
Thanks for the reply i ended up working out what i did wrong and sorted it but thanks again

Sarrot

Jul 27, 2017
Have anyone encountered the problem that when you translate the game you can no longer cut cacti? The skill just passes through

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes