Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I like this game I really do and dev is always consistent on delivering content every month but this game is like having missionary sex every night at 9:00pm before falling asleep. I know devs style is to keep it simple but I can't help but think about all the missed opportunities here....
They've yet to have group sex(all 4 in same room)
Claire could be banging her agent or photographer when she goes on her trips
MC should be banging that cute lil redheaded nurse
Getting a happy ending from the cute black massage therapist
Have an orgy in the hot tub
Bang the cute redheaded nurse again
And I could go on....
But even if thats only my wishes and nothing like that happens I'll still enjoy eating chicken and rice, going out for sushi, making pancakes, watching movies or reading a book and some good ol missionary sex

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I like this game I really do and dev is always consistent on delivering content every month but this game is like having missionary sex every night at 9:00pm before falling asleep. I know devs style is to keep it simple but I can't help but think about all the missed opportunities here....
They've yet to have group sex(all 4 in same room)
Claire could be banging her agent or photographer when she goes on her trips
MC should be banging that cute lil redheaded nurse
Getting a happy ending from the cute black massage therapist
Have an orgy in the hot tub
Bang the cute redheaded nurse again
And I could go on....
But even if thats only my wishes and nothing like that happens I'll still enjoy eating chicken and rice, going out for sushi, making pancakes, watching movies or reading a book and some good ol missionary sex
Agreed for the most part...with the exception that sometimes I fall asleep before the missionary sex and/or get cramps in my left index finger from holding down CTRL between sex scenes. :D I wish the dev was more interested in telling an interesting story that might have consequences (an ending) rather than milking a shampoo game (wash-rinse-repeat) indefinitely. But I'm a sucker for hot redheads (IRL or rendered) so I keep coming back for the meals. :love:

Reactions: Tinez82
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes