GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
There is some threesomes in the sport groups. You eventually unlock a potential three way with the swimming team (you choose just to masturbate, have sex with one person, or have sex with two others), and sometimes jocks can come up to you and ask you to service both of them after a match. I don't know if the esports team has anything like that.
Idk about e-sports either, but iirc there's a rare chance for getting propositioned by two people at once at the Friday party.

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
I know that there's a possibility that you get asked out to dates or hangouts, so there must be a way to tweak that probability in the code, but with my very limited knowledge I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone could help me with that? Also it would be cool to see that implemented as a world setting slider, if for some reason, current interaction rates are intended to be the default.
you'd be looking for EventPhoneGetInvite I think

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
My biggest gripe with the game is how passive the world feels outside of shallow one time interactions, if you want to develop a relationship with a specific NPC you have to poke and prod them for interaction and it limits the amount of "roleplaying" you can do.

I know that there's a possibility that you get asked out to dates or hangouts, so there must be a way to tweak that probability in the code, but with my very limited knowledge I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone could help me with that? Also it would be cool to see that implemented as a world setting slider, if for some reason, current interaction rates are intended to be the default.
I feel like the game has gotten a lot better about it. I have my main fwb, and he sends me texts asking me out for dates or hookups at least once a weak. And since he live in my dorm, he's climbed into my shower several times for a quickie. And he also asked to hook up at the quad party once.

And I have a very good friend who I deliberately have not flirted with who sometimes asks to hang out.

So the games has become quite a bit better about all of this. Not to mention the roommate's boyfriend, who always tries to incite me to do dares.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a fast way to raise compliance? Quite a few things seem locked behind it, but raising it seems slow.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The dev is working on code that "pushes" and "pulls" NPCs into places at the start of a day/week/whatever and will set that as their schedule, so then you'll be able to ask them "Hey, where can we meet up later?" or something like that.
On this note, it'd be kinda great if there was option to initiate interaction (contextual, based on location) with specific NPC from the "people->people here" screen.

I mean for things like "eat and socialize" or "chat" during the Friday party, where you can see specific person you want to spend time with is in the location, but your ability to actually join the group they're in is at mercy of RNG, even though it makes very little sense.

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
Having issues with the world generation. Specifically the class admirer. Set it as female and is keeps generating them as male constantly. Which is even a bigger issue considering that they only appear in game during day 8 so you cant even check after character creation, you have to play all the way till then. Even if you look at the save data the character doesnt even seem to exist in there until day 8.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Having issues with the world generation. Specifically the class admirer. Set it as female and is keeps generating them as male constantly.
I had the admirer generated as a girl without any manual tweaks, simply by having my female MC be bisexual and using default world settings. From the early information the game gives you, it attempts to set up certain characters in a way that'd be appealing to MC, so it's likely going to match MC's sexual orientation?

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
I had the admirer generated as a girl without any manual tweaks, simply by having my female MC be bisexual and using default world settings. From the early information the game gives you, it attempts to set up certain characters in a way that'd be appealing to MC, so it's likely going to match MC's sexual orientation?
Unfortunately that doesnt seem to be the issue as my character is Bi. I also have had luck in the past but even then it seemd entirely random. like selecting female in the generation for that character doesnt change anything.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Guys, I have a question. Story Hints say that I gotta keep attending the party to progress the Best Friend quest. Thing is, how many times do I have to attend? I can't see any progress everytime I attend so far.

I'm on first week of Gourdtober btw.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is there a fast way to raise compliance? Quite a few things seem locked behind it, but raising it seems slow.
Video game streams. There's a fairly big chance one of your viewers is 'backseat gaming' by giving advice and telling you about stuff you missed in the game you're streaming, and you can follow their advice for a Compliance boost. Ignoring their advice (and succeeding anyway) improves Video gaming and telling them to stop improves Charisma so it's a nice event.

Guys, I have a question. Story Hints say that I gotta keep attending the party to progress the Best Friend quest. Thing is, how many times do I have to attend? I can't see any progress everytime I attend so far.

it's not really a progress thing, just need to hit the RNG event to stumble across where the milkshakes are made to be fair. Been a while since i got that event myself so i'm not sure whether you should be inside for it, so i'd suggest walking around inside the building for drinks and bathroom breaks until you hit it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
it's not really a progress thing, just need to hit the RNG event to stumble across where the milkshakes are made to be fair. Been a while since i got that event myself so i'm not sure whether you should be inside for it, so i'd suggest walking around inside the building for drinks and bathroom breaks until you hit it?
Oh shit, I think I encountered it the first time I went to the party, but I rejected it. Please tell me it's repeatable.

artherjay

May 8, 2024
You can progress best friend story by newly added stolen clothes way. Shower in the morning until You get stolen clothes scene. Keep spending night time with best friend until they get you to help them with paper one night. Then it's just like solved milkshake mystery. You get new talks and eventually unlock best friend date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

It kind of depends. If MC has sucked some dick(s) in the past and knows the taste of cum, they'll recognize the nature of the "drink" early. Otherwise, they'll start suspecting things during 4th party or so.

edit: the exact conditions are:
Code:
<<if setup.count_sex_stat("cum swallowed") gte 3>>
    <<egoto EventQuadPartyMilkshakeDiscoverFlavor>>
<<elseif $quadparty.milkshakes gte 10 and $quadparty.timesattended gte 4>>
    <<egoto EventQuadPartyMilkshakeSuspicionFlavor>>
<<else>>
    <<egoto QuadParty>>
<</if>>
So, 10+ milkshakes drunk and 4+ attended parties, if MC doesn't have much experience with cum.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019
hey peeps, i found the adult toys store on my phone, is that the only one or are there more? kinda was hoping there was a double sided dildo/strapon i could buy for lesbian acts or is that kinda thing not in the game? (yet?)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hey peeps, i found the adult toys store on my phone, is that the only one or are there more? kinda was hoping there was a double sided dildo/strapon i could buy for lesbian acts or is that kinda thing not in the game? (yet?)
There's also a shop in town, in the industrial zone area. It has strap-ons from what i remember.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You can progress best friend story by newly added stolen clothes way. Shower in the morning until You get stolen clothes scene. Keep spending night time with best friend until they get you to help them with paper one night. Then it's just like solved milkshake mystery. You get new talks and eventually unlock best friend date.
Can you still get the alternate path if the hint already tells me to progress the party?

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes