AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
The relatively easiest way to grind Assertiveness from what I can recall is to do adult streams and focus on the choices that increase it.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
I've found Assertiveness is one of the hardest stats to raise, as it is almost entirely dependent on RNG bully events
If you do X-rated streams, you frequently get a prompt to either ask for instructions - raises compliance - or ask for tips - raises assertiveness. I think it's the most reliable method for farming assertiveness at the moment.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Has anyone tried flipping the BFF from open relationships to poly? Did it mess up anything?
Yep and nope, not that I've seen it. After discussed relationship to switch it to poly one, and it worked. Afaik after the chain where you end up having sex there is not much content with bff that you couldn't experience before crossing that line.

Reactions: labatadoria

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
You can also just watch X-rated streams, there's a chance to watch a stream where you can get assertiveness points.

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
In the football team when you get with the cheerleaders, there is one girl that has "annoying acquaintance", is this person related? how do you get to interact with them?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Can you share more details, please? Where I can start event chains focused on domination or active seduction by MC?

How I can raise my dom skills? As I picked few points in it at character creation but never saw an option to raise them.
Dom skills are named Assertivness most of the time, so intitally you'll be able to raise these stats by:

1. Refusing to give pocket money to school bullies (choose 'shove your way past' when asked to give money)
2. Joining in or intervening when a student is harrassed by another during lessons.
3. Watching camgirl streams where randomly you'll see a video with Ds content
4. Winning a game bet at the Arcade and giving a spanking in reward.
5. Being active and defiant sexual during encounters: resisting changing positions, not asking (this increases submissivness, even if a male MC asks a girl to suck his cock after he's pulled it out of her ass. Yes, it is that stupid!) To put it simply, choose the red buttoned options, whenever you can.

As your sexual knowledge, assertivness/dominance and disinhibition grow, more dominant actions will become available (butt spanking, tit slapping, ball slapping and choking). But as the sex scenes are so underwhelming and the sex mechanics in their entirety are one huge work in progress, this doesn't change much. Participants act like soulless robots and you can spank the hell out of your sex partner and they won't give any particular reaction to that, whether they're into being rough-handled or not. The same with watersports: if you're into receiving those, just press your partner's bladder and they'll pee on you, like the digital rubber dolls they are... If you into peeing on others, it's even more random. Currently you can't use it as part of your dominant/sumbmissive act, you just piss/get pissed on and enjoy the smell afterwards, like that's all there is to it.

My guess is that the Library subplot involving discovering the-BDSM themed section will be expanded in future updates, allowing players to study and practice sadomasochism, including more serious impact-play, bondage, etc. instead of just being 'brutal' when fucking.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
If you do X-rated streams, you frequently get a prompt to either ask for instructions - raises compliance - or ask for tips - raises assertiveness. I think it's the most reliable method for farming assertiveness at the moment.
Yeah, there's one doing the regular video game streams as well, but you need a computer and camera setup for that and i figured they were talking about the earlygame free roam when those options simply aren't affordable yet.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Dom skills are named Assertivness most of the time, so intitally you'll be able to raise these stats by:
Also, telling your roommate to keep it quiet when they're having sex raises assertivness. Then, there's an option to just approach a cheerleader and bend her over after a football match, but you'll need at least level 2 of assertivness to be able to that.

And finally, dominant actions fit a male MC playthrough more than a female one, though most of the scenarios in the game so far revolve around the feminine, sumbissive and slutty archetype. Building a rough, tough, my-way-or-no-way type of guy is thwarted by that silly corruptive roommate's girlfriend subplot, which is much better executed for the female submissive slut in-the-making MC, where she's faced with the corruptive, perverse roommate's boyfriend.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
And? Where I can raise those skills? Because doing a free roaming I wasn't able to find a way to raise them. Compared with Disinhibition or Exhibitionism that were trivial to raise.

You also don't said where domination / pure seduction event chains get started. So question is still same - do they even exist?
e.g. Streaming, e.g. joining in harrassing others in the university park, e.g. pressinng on girls to go topless on parties - and there might be more I don't remember from scratch. Don't underestimate that game.

vayel

Nov 25, 2016
One very minor change I'd like is to change the menu in the art building. The number of times I've just been pressing 1 and gone in the building then gone to view art instead of going to class is crazy.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
The way this game treats D/s relationships is pretty contradictory. In the library events it goes on about how everyone misunderstands them and that submission has to be willingly given and consensual etc. OK. So far so good. But then the only way to start a D/s relationship is to fuck around with hatred/rivalry mechanics and keep triggering bullying or antagonistic events over and over until someone is basically beaten into submission, which is precisely the opposite of what it seems to want to teach and preach. More Stockholm Syndrome than actual D/s. There should be a more straightforward "exploring each other's kinks" pathway. Maybe that's coming later.

Dec 15, 2019
The way this game treats D/s relationships is pretty contradictory. In the library events it goes on about how everyone misunderstands them and that submission has to be willingly given and consensual etc. OK. So far so good. But then the only way to start a D/s relationship is to fuck around with hatred/rivalry mechanics and keep triggering bullying or antagonistic events over and over until someone is basically beaten into submission, which is precisely the opposite of what it seems to want to teach and preach. More Stockholm Syndrome than actual D/s. There should be a more straightforward "exploring each other's kinks" pathway. Maybe that's coming later.
yeah pretty unrealistic. People usauly don't need to fuck allot of times to get on a D/S realaitonship just if one party has interest on you is enough tothen to start a D/S.

Reactions: Geigi and dlombu

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
That's not really true. I have a fuck buddy with high friendship and lust, and he tried to put a collar on me three times already. My PC is not submissive, so I've declined every time. But you don't need to do some hatefuck thing to get into a d/s relationship as a sub.

Reactions: Eve de Rothchild

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Also, telling your roommate to keep it quiet when they're having sex raises assertivness. Then, there's an option to just approach a cheerleader and bend her over after a football match, but you'll need at least level 2 of assertivness to be able to that.

And finally, dominant actions fit a male MC playthrough more than a female one, though most of the scenarios in the game so far revolve around the feminine, sumbissive and slutty archetype. Building a rough, tough, my-way-or-no-way type of guy is thwarted by that silly corruptive roommate's girlfriend subplot, which is much better executed for the female submissive slut in-the-making MC, where she's faced with the corruptive, perverse roommate's boyfriend.
You can do all that content with the Roommate's Partner with high enough disinhibition without being subby. So I'd say it's very much possible to do a tough, dom playthrough without missing out on the Roommate Partner content.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can do all that content with the Roommate's Partner with high enough disinhibition without being subby. So I'd say it's very much possible to do a tough, dom playthrough without missing out on the Roommate Partner content.
Yeah, as long as you consider a dominant behaviour pissing or jerking off in a park because your roommate's chick gave you such a task... This is simply out of a dominant character.

If there was an option to give that chick tasks instead in this subplot, it would have been an altoghether different story. Or reverse roles during the tasks to show the MCs dominant character growing: she tells you to jerk off in a public place, you tell her "only if I get to cum on your face, slut!" and if you have enough charisma / willpower, she'll agree and then as tasks progress and the MC's assertiveness grows, the chick will be finding herself on the receiving end more often than not, in the end begging to be given tasks/sex challenges, on her knees and licking the MC's undercarriage. It would be a smart and delicious scenario and quite realistic if you ask me: a sexually forward, cheeky lass who thinks she can lure a guy into kinky stuff and come up on top, only to eventually end up surrendering to the dominant sex demon she awakened... and secretly loving it.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, as long as you consider a dominant behaviour pissing or jerking off in a park because your roommate's chick gave you such a task... This is simply out of a dominant character.

If there was an option to give that chick tasks instead in this subplot, it would have been an altoghether different story. Or reverse roles during the tasks to show the MCs dominant character growing: she tells you to jerk off in a public place, you tell her "only if I get to cum on your face, slut!" and if you have enough charisma / willpower, she'll agree and then as tasks progress and the MC's assertiveness grows, the chick will be finding herself on the receiving end more often than not, in the end begging to be given tasks/sex challenges, on her knees and licking the MC's undercarriage. It would be a smart and delicious scenario and quite realistic if you ask me: a sexually forward, cheeky lass who thinks she can lure a guy into kinky stuff and come up on top, only to eventually end up surrendering to the dominant sex demon she awakened... and secretly loving it.
the roommate's partner can also be a guy iirc. So their pronouns are not necessarily 'she' in every playthrough.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
the roommate's partner can also be a guy iirc. So their pronouns are not necessarily 'she' in every playthrough.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the magic of text based games. Just change them pronouns and vague descriptions and you have all the angles covered. Still, there are no dominant-specific scenes to that subplot, whether you play as a male straight fella or a genderfluid persona and the roommate's significant other is a slightly sloppily underdressed conservative hipster with a bushy tushie. As other players have already noticed, the game in its current state makes most sense if played from a female MC perspective, one who does not say no to penises, I might add.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes