Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
did the dev ever backtrack removing all non consensual events in the game
No non-con events but there's still the non-con where a dom NPC won't take "no" for an answer or stop after a sex scene has started. There's also still the early bully events which are slightly non-con

Reactions: menatv

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
No non-con events but there's still the non-con where a dom NPC won't take "no" for an answer or stop after a sex scene has started. There's also still the early bully events which are slightly non-con
If you're counting slightly non-con the bully event where you follow them into the bathroom with 3+ Assertiveness and force them to give you oral while you're filming it on their own phone would fall under that category... even though the bully is clearly into it.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is game basically all about submissive / victim MC? Why there is no warning about it?

Get lured by "sandbox" status and tried previous release version (that introduced relationship system) and all what I'd found for few 2-3 months run:
a) Your roommate partner playing dominant with MC.
b) MC getting groped in the bus (never get a chance to grope someone myself).
c) Professors dominating MC (never get a chance to reverse or at least seducing them in more sensual way).
d) Sexual abuse of MC as part of Soccer and Cheerleader club.
e) Tons and tons of premade bullies.

I don't find any event chains when MC is being on dominant side and even only 1 seduction/romantic event chain (your bestie) is also involving being a sexual victims...

IMHO there should be a warning that even game is a sandbox one - you're mostly forced to be on sub/victim side.

Also maybe it get fixed in new release, but it was very "fun" to find:
a) that I'm not allowed to flirt with friend I'd involved to hang out into cinema. C'mon, why I'm unable to turn relationship into romantic one in an organic way? Even if that could fail due to low skill / RNG...
b) several virgins throw themselves on my MC in a dorms shower event before even finding out their names. Not really making sense outside of the party.

Reactions: CobraPL and ZixSum

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between 0.5.1d and the current 0.5.1f? I just finished adding all my edits to the html of 1d and started a new game... don't want to have to do it again so soon.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is game basically all about submissive / victim MC? Why there is no warning about it?

Get lured by "sandbox" status and tried previous release version (that introduced relationship system) and all what I'd found for few 2-3 months run:
a) Your roommate partner playing dominant with MC.
b) MC getting groped in the bus (never get a chance to grope someone myself).
c) Professors dominating MC (never get a chance to reverse or at least seducing them in more sensual way).
d) Sexual abuse of MC as part of Soccer and Cheerleader club.
e) Tons and tons of premade bullies.

I don't find any event chains when MC is being on dominant side and even only 1 seduction/romantic event chain (your bestie) is also involving being a sexual victims...

IMHO there should be a warning that even game is a sandbox one - you're mostly forced to be on sub/victim side.

Also maybe it get fixed in new release, but it was very "fun" to find:
a) that I'm not allowed to flirt with friend I'd involved to hang out into cinema. C'mon, why I'm unable to turn relationship into romantic one in an organic way? Even if that could fail due to low skill / RNG...
b) several virgins throw themselves on my MC in a dorms shower event before even finding out their names. Not really making sense outside of the party.
The event chains are there, just need to get the stats for it. You can be the dom only when you have the skill to be the dom :p

As for the bus... Yeah, there are at least two (that i've seen) events where you grope someone else, either them stumbling and you taking a handful while helping to steady them, or outright helping them masturbate, but yeah, they do require some forwardness to get your MC to make the attempt.

If the sex events aren't your thing though, can i recommend giving the esports team a try? The Swim team probably has sex more often than the Football club.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
The event chains are there, just need to get the stats for it. You can be the dom only when you have the skill to be the dom :p
Can you share more details, please? Where I can start event chains focused on domination or active seduction by MC?

How I can raise my dom skills? As I picked few points in it at character creation but never saw an option to raise them.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone else having this bug whenever they go to any bathrooms?

<<adjusttoyslink>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: ReferenceError: info is not defined 1) 1

DeanoRay

Dec 11, 2020
Question: is there anything more to the roommate's partner beyond challenges? Like...do we actually get to boink? Yay or nay?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Question: is there anything more to the roommate's partner beyond challenges? Like...do we actually get to boink? Yay or nay?
You can hatefuck them, but I'm not sure what exactly triggers it. The bitch just approached me on my way to the swimming competition.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Can you share more details, please? Where I can start event chains focused on domination or active seduction by MC?

How I can raise my dom skills? As I picked few points in it at character creation but never saw an option to raise them.
It's the Assertiveness skill, that unlocks Dom options, whereas Compliance opens up Sub options.

Depending on the situation, Disinhibition and Exhibitionalism may also be involved.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
This game is really fun, and I can tell a lot of detail went into it. It exceeded all my expectations on first playthrough especially for a HTML game

Reactions: GokutheG

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It's the Assertiveness skill, that unlocks Dom options, whereas Compliance opens up Sub options.
And? Where I can raise those skills? Because doing a free roaming I wasn't able to find a way to raise them. Compared with Disinhibition or Exhibitionism that were trivial to raise.

You also don't said where domination / pure seduction event chains get started. So question is still same - do they even exist?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
And? Where I can raise those skills? Because doing a free roaming I wasn't able to find a way to raise them. Compared with Disinhibition or Exhibitionism that were trivial to raise.

You also don't said where domination / pure seduction event chains get started. So question is still same - do they even exist?
Not event chains... events.

I've found Assertiveness is one of the hardest stats to raise, as it is almost entirely dependent on RNG bully events (both Classroom Harasser and students bullying other students), and in comparison you do indeed practically trip over Disinhibition and Exhibitionism increases. In my own save it's at the same rank as Photography (3) and i've been trying to raise it at every opportunity i came across.

This was before you had a more or less reliable way of finding specific NPCs though, now their info card shows where they're likely to be found outside of school hours. Still fairly slow going though, unless you cheat up the skill.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes