labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Hey, for everyone now.
Hmm... The update seems to have wiped all of the traits added to characters through my custom world seed. I even used
V.people["NPC Name"].inclinations = setup.people.inclinations("NPC Name"); in the console to look them up, and polyamory, voyeurism, and exhibitionism all seem to be gone. I guess with the addition of being able to manually add them to characters that this isn't a huge problem, but is there some way I can restore this en masse?

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Since it states in the game that the Breeding content is currently limited, does that mean that only female, trans male and non binary afab PCs can have that content, or can member-toting PCs accidentally do that to NPCs?

Edit: What does the Breaker inclination do? Does it.... break relationships or something?

Last edited:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Since it states in the game that the Breeding content is currently limited, does that mean that only female, trans male and non binary afab PCs can have that content, or can member-toting PCs accidentally do that to NPCs?
AFAIK the Breeding kink content is currently limited to certain text passages acknowledging that the partner/PC may get pregnant due to unprotected sex, but no pregnancy actually takes place.

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
the Breeding kink content is currently limited to certain text passages acknowledging that the partner/PC may get pregnant due to unprotected sex, but no pregnancy actually takes place.
So no pregnancy, but it affects both PC and NPCs? That's.... better than I expected. I expected it would only affect PCs.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
I guess the closest to this we’ll ever get is the hypnosis events. But I’m not sure when they’ll be producing more of that.
The events themselves state that hypnosis can't make one do what they don't want, and gives you a choice to do or not (with some skill checks/gates attached, but still).

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
The events themselves state that hypnosis can't make one do what they don't want, and gives you a choice to do or not (with some skill checks/gates attached, but still).
Wouldn't that still potentially violate Patreon's "No consensual non-consent" rule?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Wouldn't that still potentially violate Patreon's "No consensual non-consent" rule?
Not sex, just stuff like exposure or public masturbation, and even then only if you fail the Willpower check from what i'm reading.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
This game has no content that violates Patreon's rules. Think of the hypnosis sessions as helping the mc do things they want to but are normally too embarrassed to do.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
anyone know how to change an npc's turn ons/offs at all? in console i cant quite figure out how, can see "knownturnons" under a character but instead of a name #'s are listed and cant tell if the # is the total amount of turn ons/offs that the pc has been told about or if the # is a place holder for specific one(s)

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
just found this game a few days ago.
are there any plans to add some kind of visual avatar for characters or some type of portrait?
It's supposed to be a text game, so I don't think so. Personally that would probably ruin my imagination, so I wouldn't even want that. It's also currently not planned as far as I know. Maybe in the future it will be added, but probably only if all the major roadmap updates are in there and many people would request it on Patreon and Discord.

Reactions: T-Chex and GokutheG
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes