HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
There aren't any special endings. Once you get to bone the person you pick, you can leave town with them and end the game right then.
I couldn't get Florence to leave with me, is this actually possible?

Eventually, you can also gain access to the cult circle if you want to reset your progress with everyone, reverting any deaths or failures. It costs 600 gold though.
Is there a point to do this? Progress with each character is very short so I just used a savegame I made after creating my character.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Why is there 8 Saves when normal Renpy games have tons of Saves?

By the way I love the game and hope you make more in the future ;)

Reactions: menatv

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I couldn't get Florence to leave with me, is this actually possible?
Both Florence and Jed will try to talk you out of leaving town by inviting you to their homes. That's their good ending.

Is there a point to do this? Progress with each character is very short so I just used a savegame I made after creating my character.
If you wanna keep stuff like items and unlocked clothes I guess. But if those things don't matter to you then yeah, an edited save file works just as well.

Reactions: HenryVIII

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Some events really do have a low percentage. Kept spamming sleep until I finally got both the molester and the kidnapping one.

Wish there was a way to get money more easily. Only way I can see is catch snakes (for very little $$) or to keep walking around and pick up $100 (again seems like a very low percentage for this to happen).

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Can't seem to get any more encounter with Sheriff Jed or Florence. Isn't there supposed to be another encounter with Florence. I got the first one. But when I go back there all he does is nod and smile at me. That's the only reaction I can get from him.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Can't seem to get any more encounter with Sheriff Jed or Florence. Isn't there supposed to be another encounter with Florence. I got the first one. But when I go back there all he does is nod and smile at me. That's the only reaction I can get from him.
You have to wait a week, then he will offer shooting session training if you accepted the gun.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry, was gone most of the weekend.

It would seem I am missing #1, #3, #5. Thought there was a scene that you don't kiss him and he basically makes you give him a blowjob. Haven't found anything like that so far. Then again I could be having sex with them in the wrong order.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Sorry, was gone most of the weekend.

It would seem I am missing #1, #3, #5. Thought there was a scene that you don't kiss him and he basically makes you give him a blowjob. Haven't found anything like that so far. Then again I could be having sex with them in the wrong order.
One of the solutions needs you to meet Will before the interrogation scene happens, you will see new options when interrogating Magnolia.

One of the times you go through the interrogation BRING UP the weird writting in his notebook, when you do shooting practice it will change. Florence will ask you to shoot him, save there and go through the different options. There you will open up to unlock several of his scene/endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I still must be doing something wrong. Here's what I did so far. Had sex with Jed. Florence saw me. Then I went the Will route where I conversed with him and left. Did the interrogation scene that weekend when I met Florence in the Sheriff's Office. Didn't seem to get any new dialog choices or any option to look at strange writings in that notebook. Then the usual gun scene and the shooting lessons scenes fired as normal. With no other dialog options. Should I have waited a day before venturing out to see Will or something?

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I still must be doing something wrong. Here's what I did so far. Had sex with Jed. Florence saw me. Then I went the Will route where I conversed with him and left. Did the interrogation scene that weekend when I met Florence in the Sheriff's Office. Didn't seem to get any new dialog choices or any option to look at strange writings in that notebook. Then the usual gun scene and the shooting lessons scenes fired as normal. With no other dialog options. Should I have waited a day before venturing out to see Will or something?
Bringing Will up during one of the times you do the interrogation only unlocks one of them.
To bring up the text on the notepad don't bring Will up. I got it by asking him how long he's been an officer and going with the normal questions without bringing Will up.

Then you'll be prompted to give him his notebook back without saying anything or mention the writting. Take the gun as usual.

If this happened a saturday, you can approach him again on sunday to get the shooting lessons. If you brought up the writting, it will defo change. Save there and explore the different options.

Rio72827282

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 2534851

Overview:
It's 1863 and you, the player, are traveling through the small western town of Summerfair, deciding to stay a night at the local inn before continuing on your way. Explore the town, meet new people, and find out the secrets of this small town and its people!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-02-09
Developer: Mr Fishess - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10.0
Language: English
Vndb:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you Ryahn for sharing the game.

View attachment 2534880 View attachment 2534881 View attachment 2534882 View attachment 2534883 View attachment 2534884
No android?

tauria

Jan 23, 2023
does anyone have an Android port for this game ? if yes that would be lit if anyone can share it please?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes