Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wow those are some fucked up tags for this cute looking game...

wow those are some fucked up tags for this cute looking game...
like why? why do all the cool looking unique games have to get ruined by rape?

like look at the linked page, most of the date-able options have some form of rape...

FlorenceWillDijonBastardJak
Gun Violence
Non-con
Sex
Implied Religious Themes
Death
Assault
Somnophilia
Implied necrophilia
Human Remains
Implied Religious Themes
Non-Con
Assault
Implied Somnophilia
Sex
Kidnapping
Mild Drug Use
Non-Con
Mugging
Assault
Death
Cannibalism
Gun Violence
Alcohol Use
Non-Con
Kidnapping
Assault
i mean just look at that!

"Dijon will die and Jak fucks you you" you spelled rape wrong
" 2% chance he fucks you when you sleep in your room. " you spelled rape wrong
" the Bastard will fuck you regardless. " you spelled rape wrong

and man got to love a game where there is a 2% change to just get raped any day

yeah just to be 100% sure, i just got the bastard forest scene, there is no ambiguity no doubt that is 100% brutal violent rape...there is no way any one could possible argue thats not rape, legal or technical. he pushes you to the ground and violently forces himself on you while to scream and try to fight back

Feb 12, 2020
wait..this is a piracy site? i thought theses where just dev posting their games....
Sometimes devs post their own games here because it's basically free advertising. Some pirates use this site to try out a game before supporting it.

But it's still a piracy site. There are many games here posted without permission, or leaked updates before they were publicly posted.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Sometimes devs post their own games here because it's basically free advertising. Some pirates use this site to try out a game before supporting it.

But it's still a piracy site. There are many games here posted without permission, or leaked updates before they were publicly posted.
ohh..i was genuinely unaware....

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes