VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I still think you should make the princess be the secret harem route LI :p. Like in few Japanese VNs where if you first go through individual routes, you can then access harem route. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, how much to get Princess Shirley in a Black Brunswicker uniform?

Joking aside, I'll get her in an uniform ;)

jufot

May 15, 2021
Damn shame about the harem. I was hoping this would all be about choosing one over the other, and having to live with that decision. Like, I'd pick Emma over the others any day, but that would mean leaving Elinor to a cruel fate. I wanted many more such dilemmas, but that's not possible with a pokemon style gotta-catch-em-all game :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn shame about the harem. I was hoping this would all be about choosing one over the other, and having to live with that decision. Like, I'd pick Emma over the others any day, but that would mean leaving Elinor to a cruel fate. I wanted many more such dilemmas, but that's not possible with a pokemon style gotta-catch-em-all game :(
This game isn't harem focused. So, no worries there.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The dev says more than one LI was already possible, now 3+ is being added. How is that not harem focused?
Harem is an optional path. You're not forced to have a harem. I'm only going for one girl myself.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hi dev, is there a log for changes in this puppy that's dropping today? Like playtime, renders etc.

Excited for the release <3
Yes there will be a log!

I know Sally is my favorite at the moment
But that could change in the future once I see more of the other girls

I do like all the girls we have met so far
You will even meet some new girls in Chapter II to make your final decision extra difficult ;)

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I personally don't need to see the others. I've made my choice and I'm sticking with it. I may, as I said before, do other saves, but none of the others do it for me. Well, maybe the piano girl. Forgot her name now.
You are a stronger man then me
I fall in love easily
And all these lovely ladies are very pretty
And if a girl is pretty and nice
Well, that is even better

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020

Joking aside, I'll get her in an uniform ;)
Isn't it better to use Duchess for that? She already doesn't care for marriage and if I remember correctly she wants to experiment etc.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes