VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Bought your game in the bundle, bro! Love it! I'm digging the duchess, man! The sexy, black hair and those gorgeous, blue eyes! Reminds me of the ever-delicious, purple-eyed Yennifer from The Witcher!

P.S. Sally and Jane are dolls, as well! Frankly, I think our MC needs a harem. Your renders of these women are top notch. How can a man of his stature settle on just one? That's simply impossible!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Another milestone reached for the bundle! Thank you guys so much for your generosity. Enjoy this render of Sally and her gorgeous boobs. Now, let's see if she'll lose her bikini bottom...

View attachment 2883059
I don't know, man. Having the bikini bottoms on without the top is pretty darn sexy in its own way, you know?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Bought your game in the bundle, bro! Love it! I'm digging the duchess, man! The sexy, black hair and those gorgeous, blue eyes! Reminds me of the ever-delicious, purple-eyed Yennifer from The Witcher!

P.S. Sally and Jane are dolls, as well! Frankly, I think our MC needs a harem. Your renders of these women are top notch. How can a man of his stature settle on just one? That's simply impossible!
Thanks mate, I'm really glad you enjoyed the game! I always found raven-haired women with ivory skin and icy blue eyes very attractive. As for Jane and Sally, they're just the sweetest, no arguments there.

I don't know, man. Having the bikini bottoms on without the top is pretty darn sexy in its own way, you know?
Agree 100%

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hi guys,

I'm having a public poll on Patreon right now about future updates for the game. If you want to help shape the development cycle of the game it's right . I'd love to have your input!

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey guys,

Each month my patrons vote for a lady and theme, and this month it was Emma in Black and White. Here's the first of four pictures. To see more of Emma, it’s on ;) That would be the perfect time to subscribe actually, since a new chapter will release this month.

special render 27.png

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hi guys,

I just posted the release dates for Chapter II.

Emperor tier: October 27th

Princess to Duchess tier: October 29th

Marchioness and Servant tier: October 31th

Rest of the world: November 3rd

To learn more about the different tiers, hop on !

Prof

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hmm, is there an era-appropriate form of cosplay? Masquerade ball perhaps? Including a ball with some era-appropriate sexy costumes might make for some good scenes.
Yes, a Masquerade ball would be the closest thing. Imagine how amazing that could be. Fingers crossed I can do that soon.
She is so fucking hot.
Hard agree.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
So, if we go for the princess, will we have to polish her shoes since we're marrying up ? :p

Jokes aside, hopefully her story will be at least somewhat realistic and original.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Well, you won't have the upper hand that's for sure ;) As for her story, I'll make it as interesting as possible. I hope you will enjoy it! If you want to know more about one of the inspirations for Princess Shirley, you might like to read about Princess Louise.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, you won't have the upper hand that's for sure ;) As for her story, I'll make it as interesting as possible. I hope you will enjoy it! If you want to know more about one of the inspirations for Princess Shirley, you might like to read about Princess Louise.
I still think you should make the princess be the secret harem route LI :p. Like in few Japanese VNs where if you first go through individual routes, you can then access harem route. ;)

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes