4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
Really nice job in creating a medieval world, it's much more fun with the realistic approach of being a normal girl. I think the corruption-system is still too fast, because it being slow is basically the biggest strength of the game in my opinion, maybe a main quest can still be happening somehow. The card-game with the sister is nice, but it misses an intro, or a talk, where you slowly or logically accept for some reason, to be instant-corrupted is just not so hot, or realistic in the environment. Same for the bar, or the ritual or the fisher-boat, or the goblin. Everything is awesome because of the environment, but I think you could have even more choices and slower choices, where you would think that it would be something somone would maybe really accept, or where it is logical for some reason to go with it, alcolohol/drugs are of course also interesting especially in the medieval world where it makes sense. It's all 0.1, so maybe some of it comes anyway, I don't know. I think the main problem with all corruption games, is as soon as you are corrupted it is not fun or exciting anymore to explore the world, so my wishlist contains mostly just slower progress, if possible with the main quests in mind, definitely 5-star-potential if it works imo, it was fun to play a new rpgm-game again.

Tibulka

Dec 22, 2018
Hello, when will the gallery appear? and if the quest is not completed, please write about it, otherwise it is not always clear whether I have finished at this point or something else remains. Yes, and add a manual time change already.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
DingoDonger1 do u have an estimate when u will release the new update?
and maybe a tiny small teaser?
Wish I could say at the end of this month, but sometime mid or end July is more realistic. Still have a lot of stuff I need to do before release, but hoping to find more time to work on the game this month compared to the previous one. I won't release something I'm not happy with, and I want the updates to feel somewhat sizeable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Wish I could say at the end of this month, but sometime mid or end July is more realistic. Still have a lot of stuff I need to do before release, but hoping to find more time to work on the game this month compared to the previous one. I won't release something I'm not happy with, and I want the updates to feel somewhat sizeable.
I like your way of thinking dev; we could use sizeable updates and a lot more content. The game is still at 0.1, so take your time. :WeSmart:

The first few versions are critical to establishing a long-lasting fan base, and to gather more supporters obviously. Try to have the best possible looking updates that you're happy with. :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingoDonger1

BlazingBloo

Mar 23, 2024
Game is cool, lot of dialogues are funny and models are gorgeous, especially the two sisters.

I enjoy a lot to have short and original puzzles with different gameplays and always smooth rewards
unfortunately if mini-game are smart & self-explanatory, the "story" itself and quests are confusing.

next spoil is about what I did so far in adventure and questions to continue the adventure:

Game would be much betterwith a "to do list" or a way to check possible quests and of course but I know you're working on it, Gallery mode is missing a lot.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and congratulations for your game, Im enjoying a lot the sexy and the humor

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Game is cool, lot of dialogues are funny and models are gorgeous, especially the two sisters.

I enjoy a lot to have short and original puzzles with different gameplays and always smooth rewards
unfortunately if mini-game are smart & self-explanatory, the "story" itself and quests are confusing.

next spoil is about what I did so far in adventure and questions to continue the adventure:

Game would be much betterwith a "to do list" or a way to check possible quests and of course but I know you're working on it, Gallery mode is missing a lot.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and congratulations for your game, Im enjoying a lot the sexy and the humor
Fairly sure the quest log tells you that certain quests aren't implemented yet, you can only complete to a certain level.
The lost Goblin you can't get help against the Goblin yet in the current version,
Once you get interrupted by the owner at the baths I don't think there is further content.
I don't think the 'mixed' bathing is implemented yet, but I think you can spy on it from outside as long as you pay the kid.
I don't think the 2nd potion is implemented yet either.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
HS2_2024-07-16-17-50-41-296.png Hi all, I had to take a little break from working on the game. As a solo dev, it can be a bit much and I just needed some time away from it. But don't you worry Taito the update will eventually be here.
I agree with BlazingBloo, better quest indicators and an actual storyline are needed and will be included.

In the meantime, which is a groovy time, I've been working on another game idea... on a way smaller scale than Cozy Fantasy: Corruption.
This one is in Ren'Py and is inspired by trainer games, also having corruption as it's main theme.
There's only one female character. She might look familiar.
It's nice how rendering in Koikatsu doesn't melt my laptop unlike the HS2 renders.
It should get its own thread, but here are some preview pics:
CharaStudio-2024-07-10-23-30-04-Render.png 1721140663278.png 1721140682268.png CharaStudio-2024-07-11-22-03-42-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-11-22-03-45-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-14-21-10-32-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-11-21-57-47-Render.png

I'll work for a couple more weeks on a playable demo and then switch back to continue working on the CF:C update.
Thanks for your continued interest!

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
I'm having the same issue. I don't know how to make any move. The game lets me click squares, but all pieces stay where they are.
Do you have a save file with that bug? There's a save folder in the game folder. If you can share it I'll look into it

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
The problem is in savegame slot 2.
I checked the save file(s) but when I load save file 2 (in Woodhaven, raining) and go to the chess map, everything seems to work. Tried to but couldn't activate the square that the queen is on as the bug mentioned in the post you quoted. Did you hover the queen, press confirm and lit up the square? Every puzzle there's only one square activateable at a time, but this is intented as there's only one correct move in a chess puzzle. Helpful people have already posted the solutions for each puzzle.

HS2_2024-07-22-22-25-36-415.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes